How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal.

I don't need this information right now but I will save the post and look for it later because I may need it, so thank you for this as it can become a problem to me and not be able to have a way to withdraw so with this it is certain to have the money at least on the paypal.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, yobit does not support withdrawals via Paypal, but rather through other banks such as Payer and Perfect Money And if you want to withdraw money via Paypal, you must transfer it to a broker site that supports Paypal, and then withdraw it..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You cannot do it directly but you can make a series of exchanges to get to paypal, for example in Mexico you could directly change BTC to local currency and then use a debit card in paypal

I have already answered on this question but I will repeat. You can withdraw btc or usdt or litecoin using BESTCHANGE. It is so easy, hope you will have it done well

I thank you, dear, for clarifying this. Indeed, PayPal wallet is very important and many of us deal with it, and this should have been explained to clarify this important issue

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Firstly you need to withdraw  their usd in perfect  money with low  fees. 

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

In this method  you can get youw PayPal  usd easily and safely. 

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

If you find my post  useful  give me good reputation. 

In yobit exchanger there is no paypal service to witdraw our fiat money. But we can withdraw it other ways like advcash, perfect money etc. If you want to use paypal then you have to move your  funds to the exchanger which support paypal services.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Hello friend! In fact, you can't get your funds to PayPal through this exchange, the fact is that you can find a more optimal withdrawal for yourself! You can use another system by turning your attention to an exchange, such as bestchange, where you will find the best solution and exchange your funds!

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us. I don't know to what extent these days people is also used by the users. I personally use binance as an exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. But I think PayPal is still trustworthy to store your cryptocurrencies in a convenient and secure manner. This way you could avoid lots of scam that are unnoticeable.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend and colleague, it seems to me a good topic to withdraw your earnings to paypal, I did it in the following way, I withdraw my cryptocurrencies that I want to withdraw to the coinbase platform, there I change it for real money in my case to euros and I pass it to paypal
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Thank you for your research in order to help beginners overcome the difficulties they face in the field of digital currencies, especially there are many who like to deal with Paypal. But from my view, I find that there is no need to use Paypal in the field of digital currencies, Bank Payeer is enough for that. You can convert digital currencies into Your country's currency directly or you can buy via digital currencies.

• +2 1

My dear there is no any option to withdraw your earnings into paypal we can send our earning into other wallete and then we can transfer from that wallet to paypal. My dear there is no any issue  we can send easily our earning into paypal by using another wallet we can get our withdraw by youbit in many others currencies and wallete like coinbase btc wallet and there is some other also we can see on google and we can share our earning easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very useful dear companion, the information that you provide in this publication is very helpful especially for beginners in the world of Cryptocurrencies as it will help them withdraw their funds to the paypal platform
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

I quite informative experience thanks for your research I would have love to use the process but am looking at it in another different way which any of those process will take some fees, which makes me divert my attention to normal process we have been using. 

This information is highly welcome it has put more knowledge to dome of the users as the usdt withdrawal fund is much quite less charge fees than lite coin and other coins in the yobit exchange.

Thank you An important post How to withdraw from yobit to Paypal because sometimes we encounter such problems during work so it is necessary to publish posts that show us how to solve

Of course, I do not know how to process the withdrawal, as you have to search in the forum where there are many useful topics in order to guide you towards the withdrawal process and through which he can benefit from it very much, every day happy

Greetings. I think this is a good way to take your money to Paypal but for me I am a newbie and I don’t know how to get it but I assure you that you will never lose with Yobit. Thanks for your participation.

yobit bitcoin balance should be exchanged for fiat first.you could do it at an escrow like localbitcoins or sending it to a supplier you already know at once. now you need to offer your paypal to acquire fiat.

credit for your publish this wonderful topic. this is a profit direction to accept your currency to paypal but about me  i don't take perfect riches how be able to i step it and a new phenomenon tin i brew deposit from paypal to yobit

Thank you very much friend, this method I was looking for, I wanted to know if this was possible and I have already found it for many people, it will be easier for them to exchange their cryptocurrencies to PayPal since many people were looking for this method I will try it and see how it works.

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you for this information. For me, I am still a beginner, so I do not know many things, but through your topic I learned something new today and I think it is important for beginners to know that too,

• +1 1

Thank you for those informations usually i withdraw my earnings with using litecoin because it's cheap and trustable, and after i withdraw other exchanger i convert ltc to my countries currency so i can withdraw my bank account. Recently i start to use paypal again but i never withdraw it before, i hope fee s won't be high so i can withdraw it with using my paypal account.

• +4 1