Don't act like moderators - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Those post who needs reputation are those posts which have a good content and really helpful in this forum also in the members. 

Give your reputation to those who really deserves it. 

Yes, i always giving good reputation point to those people who really deserved it. I also giving good reputation point those newbies in this forum who's asking question before do some action in crypto currency. 

6 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Criticizing is fine, but with good words too. And do criticism, if the beginner suppose something is wrong and we aim to fix it, then something like that is needed.

Okay, i think so. We need to guide them properly so they will become more interested in crypto currency and that is a good thing in cryptotalk because the popularity here will increased. 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

It's nice to hear that, so you must understand everything. I also hope that in the future, all need and complement each other and this forum is where we gather.

I don't know everything but the rules and requirements here in cryptotalk and yobit exchange, yes i know about it. This forum help us to gain knowledge about crypto currency also me, i need to learn more because i'm just a newbie in crypto currency. 

Yes, your words are true, we must provide assistance and support to each other, and we should not act passively with the rest of the members

THINK POSITIVE

26 minutes ago, CrimBit2020 said:

There are some posts that needed corrections that moderators will not delete just to make the thread better. There should also be criticism, it makes a place to be better than to be saying false info and people saying it is right. 

I'm not tolerating to post false information because that is forbidden in this forum, if you do that, you'll get warning points from moderators. What i'm saying is be kind or be careful with your word because some newbies very sensitive and they're easily offended. 

giving reputation is just a way to appreciate a person eho wrote a good content topic or comment.but it doesn't mean that we should give reputation only to a high level member.there are more averagemembers who are working dedicatedly in forum evern they do not know about the crypto market and many things but also they are trying to learn from this forum.so for such kind of member we should always give reputation and appreciate them for their work

14 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, your words are true, we must provide assistance and support to each other, and we should not act passively with the rest of the members

Yes, that's the best way for us to earn huge amount of money here. Lets help each other either you are new member or not. Always respect each other post so it could less a mess in the forum too. 

Including me, I'm also a beginner and there are still many things that I haven't learned. so I'm not only here for income, but my useful knowledge is needed in this forum.

I think so, you can't be here in cryptotalk with the knowledge about crypto currency. But for me, i'm here in cryptotalk or in crypto currency because my parents are having financial problem and i want to help them to earn money so i decides to study about cryptos and earning money here. 

Yes i totally agree with your words i have also seen many such users who always criticize and report the accounts of the newbies and the problem of reputation has become common nowadays i have also said most of the users to give reputation to the deserving topics which has good content.

we join the forum and we have the right we build for the forum to grow. The post is less useful or useless we have the right to rate comments. but not critical. about reputation don't put it too seriously, don't ask for reputation as well as ask others not to give reputation. It's user freedom.

It is not necessarily bad that the users act like moderators if they know their boundaries. All users are equal and no one should offend others but you can respectfully moderate the posts if you find that the forum is being abused. You can report any post or comment or you can give a bad reputation to mark its under standard content.

468x60-3.png

Maybe you have not faces the problems related to the reputations that's why you are saying like this we all have gone through the situation when people are taking revenge by giving bad reputation even without any reason that is the main thing people are trying to change the mindset other people's because everyone here is doing hard work to make the contents more valuable and it will help for every members then also if someone has giving bad reputation to take some revenge that's very motivating and we will try our best to change these things.

12 hours ago, kipara said:

I think that's is not recommendation to create a post which contain more than 100 characters, but if you'll be interested to be getting paid for every post, there you'll be required to contain 100 characters for every post. 

As far as as know you can be paid even your post is not reached 100 characters but make sure your post contains meaningful answer or information about cryptos. I already received payment from my posts like that so you could do it to. 

Something good to do. if I talk about the problem I am facing, surely it is more or less the same as what happened to you.

All of us here in crypto currency has there own intention in the forum, some people just wanted to learn more things in crypto and they just reading some topics here but most of the people here are doing cryptos because they really need money on purpose. 

9 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Exactly.
We cannot blame someone when he goes to this forum for money, due to the fact we can indeed get money. So there are indeed two types of people in that regard.

Not just two types of people. There are so much people in this forum has their own intention here, just like they're here because they want to scam people and some of they wanted to hacked some accounts so let be careful. 

On 4/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, Nezar said:

It is very bad to ask for reputation points from others, but for criticism everyone must accept it because we are here to discuss and give positive and negative opinions.

That's right asking for reputation is not proper, we must let the others to give reputation because they appreciate our post. 

Don't beg for it we must achieve it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/5/2020 at 10:33 PM, BitTim said:

I believe that the work of moderators should be left for the moderators and members remain members and continue learning and earning through reading and sharing about cryptocurrency knowledge 

I agree, we should not act the role when we are not the real one. 

Much better to do the role of being a member here and do our part than pretending what we are not. 

Just always place in our mind that being a member here plays a big role in this forum not only the moderators. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Agreed, users should be free to give reputation whether negative or positive to anyone that they want unless there is a certain rule against that in the forum.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I just found out that such people are in this forum, that is truly a terrible thing. I'm confused of people like that, hopefully all users here do not do such things.

Not all users are intention to hack or scam people here. Those hacker and scammers are expert in cryptos, they knew what they doing here but in bad purpose. Most of them has their own experiences in crypto that's why they're doing hacking and scamming so always be careful. 

18 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For hacking problems, there will always be something to do, both on this forum and on the web and exchanges. But so far, I haven't seen someone reporting their account being hacked.

Of course you can't see their reports about their accounts because i'm pretty sure they message the admins directly about their accounts. But i think you're right now that there is no hackers right now i think because of the crisis that we're encountering too. 

Agreed with you. The senior members should show some respect and love to newbies instead of criticizing them and reporting them. Newbies don't have enough knowledge about crypto world and about this forum so show some patience, with time they learn all the things.

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Should be able to create a new account again and with the same username, or add a little in front of the username and after that open a new topic and ask about the hacked account. Usually that is what people do if they are banned or hacked.

I don't find some topic like that mate because i think they're directly messaging the admins when they're having problem about their account. I don't see post about banned accounts nowadays because moderators are always active here and they are deleting useless topics immediately. 

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If that can be done by sending a message to the admin, then that is even better. And we hope the admin can solve this problem, if the person does not have a mistake. because basically they hacked his account.

Most of the people here in crypto currency are knew that crypto currencies are very risky to do because you could be scammed or being hacked but i think it is very hard to hacked or scammed sone people nowadays because most of us knew the style of those scammer and hackers. 

Moderators on this forum are really fair to provide the justice. If anythings are going wrong here, they punish the members who have not followed the forum rules and your reputations do not help you to protect from getting ban. So do not act as moderators and follow the forum rules carefully. 

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Unless this forum has a less secure system, it can happen. but I'm sure this forum already has a strong security system, so that reason will never happen.

I think so. The security of this forum is very secure, you can used 2FA so your account will became more safe and hackers will having a hard time when they tried to hacked your account. 

3 hours ago, Raven said:

I think so. The security of this forum is very secure, you can used 2FA so your account will became more safe and hackers will having a hard time when they tried to hacked your account. 

About the 2fa, it is good, only your device will be able to connect to your yobit account, but I prefer using strong passwords but not secure or safe like enabling 2fa.