Always do your own research - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Personally, I usually go researching new things and when I see news that another person does not confirm, I usually see the official source if they have left it, but if they do not have any source it makes me doubt whether it is something real or simply false news, so be careful with this when creating new themes.

Yes I agree with you friend before we write any topic we should always explore about it so as to pevent our posts from getting deleted some newbies don't do research they write posts without doing research that's why most of their posts get deleted I have seen some topics like why are they deleting my posts it's advisable to always do research.

• +1 1

always find new words and new content so whether you’re on search do always hard work explore and give to the user new words try your best allways.

You are absolutely right, friend, we should always try to do our research because if we do our research on our part we will always find more than what other people have found or it will be because some people do not dare to seek information so much that is why we or I would find more important data to share.

Yes you are right dear. Better content will be beneficial for all the members of the forum. Our number 1 priority should be learning and the enhancement of our knowledge about the crypto currencies. So, I find this forum best in regards of both learning and earning. 

You are very right. Creating these topics by the people affiliated here promotes more interaction and makes people benefit from each other. The publications here undoubtedly gain us great knowledge.

Really need a new topic in this forum. Because I have noticed that very old topics come back to us again and again. We should study every section of this forum and try to create a new topic in each section. Creating one topic per week in each section will also increase the number of new topics in this forum. And every member will get to learn something new every day and there will be no need to find a topic to comment on and our time will not be wasted. We must do research before publishing any topic so that we can present a uniquely interesting and standard topic. We must seek the advice and help of experienced members and our crypto friends to create a topic.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Before publishing posts we should do research on the subject that we have in mind to get latest information about it, to improve the content of the post. This is for all members that we should depend on our research and never make doubled topics.

Yes of courses, welcome to my dear friend the absolutely right, friend, we have you wanted to should always been topic research content so that comment. I have your information about it, told reporters  improve the content of the post. Our members for enhancement of our knowledge.

Yes, you are absolutely right, we should our search and make own topics By having more search , our knowledge increases more It is very important to acquire knowledge From here we get to learn a lot 

Its is of great importance for you to do your own baground research before posting any topic so that you will contribute positively to the forum and your post will be educative to all members of the forum.

It is of great importance for you to do your own baground research before posting any topic in the forum. This will allow you to make positive contributions to the forum and members of the forum will benefit for your post which will make it valuable.

We will unquestionably zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new themes in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about digital currency and have precise data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable in the event that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

When one did research on his own the gain is much that one can not even consume all because he will be able to see everything clearly and will not get to forget anything just easily that will cost he any pain int he struggles and with research is the best knowledge that can not apply on daily activities.

Yes that is a good begging doing research will guide you in all your activities due to the practical knowledge gain in it. And it will help you in the cost of discharge your duties in every aspect you find your self.

Yesterday friends we should always do to research about topics about which something is asked we should not copy other if we do so then we should be band I think no one want to lose this platform so we should always make our research and then post.

What you are thinking is right my friend. Everyone should do there own researching about the posts.Post new things daily that can be useful for other and main thing do not copy any other post. 

Absolutely right. Everyone should do their research so that we have brand new topics to talk about. Most people post in the topics that have already been discussed.

• +2 1

I always feel that the best thing you can do is to have your own research on anything. Its not a good idea to listen to anyone and depending on him for everytime. Better you make your plan. Have a good research.

Yes you are absolutely right because being in this platform we need to work in groups I mean to say by helping each other. As much topics will created by members the weak members could pick an easy one. And as you said research  before starting a new topic is very important to make it useful. Thank you. 

• +1 1

How beautifully you written! When there are many topics on the forum , this will be very useful for people who enter more than once during the day, they will encounter new topics every time

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Exactly we should research before creating the topic and also newbie's have to research atleast some information about the crypto to before creating a topic its very.necessery to research 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. If we create our content. Then we need to do a lot of good research and research. Then we will be much better and follow us. In order for our reputation to grow, we need to research and create content. Thanks.

It's important that someone should be able to do his or her own research in other to know more about what to do on platform,how to do it and how it will lead to earning. But determination and focus will be firstly available before all what I listed above can be easy for you to do .

you are absolutely spot on nothing can be achieved without working you need to do your own homework in order to provide proper content and moreover you need to update yourself everyday every week In this way we can provide and instil more quality content in he community which in turn will only develope us and this cycle will continue more thus boosting us again and again thank you

On 4/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes we should create good topics which are helpful as well as useful. We should make topics after the search on the internet. 

@malik6314193 yes bro you are alright if we have a good idea and topice then you create a topic we need to research to internet and find good idea or topic to disscus the member.