Always do your own research - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

In my view, it is not easy for beginners Making topics every day.It takes a lot of effort to create a good quality topic. The points worth mentioning have to be described.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Yes you are right. In this forum, we all have a great opportunity. It is our responsibility to keep the forum clean by creating new and unique topics. You can do your own research to create a useful topics. For that, people also appreciate your work. Some members create similar topics and in the end their posts are deleted by admins. If your posts are unique and informative, you can gain more reputation also. 

I am a newcomer to this platform, I joined a few hours ago, but I have read and understood your statement and I will do my best to follow your advice.  Then we can make money from here.

Halo dear you are saying right.when we create a new topic .before we published we doing research about that topic.you have a knowledge about this topic when you published.in your topic must have a latest information that help all others members.and your topic must be relate with crypto currency .and the new information you creat about crypto currency.in this forum we share our ideas for help to each other .and we dont criticise .

• +1 1

For creating any new topic first we read posts in the forum and after reading maximum posts we search on that topic and after searching we can able for writing a post because when we search more we can create a good and unique and ideal topic and our topic will surely be helpful for all users. 

That's right we should do our own research for a topic we choose.

Making a theme within the gathering could be a way to construct a gathering, and additionally posting a theme may be a way for you to have a parcel of notoriety for yourself.

• +1 1

Yes my friend i am agree with you we should create our own topic if we create our own topic it should be very benefical for us because we can get ideas information knowledge from useful post on the other hand if we copy or paste the post then we cannot get knowledge from that post it should be just waste of time

Yes my friend i am agree with you we should create our own topic if we create our own topic it should be very benefical for us because we can get ideas information knowledge from useful post on the other hand if we copy or paste the post then we cannot get knowledge from that post it should be just waste of time

• +2 1

Yes mate you are right. We should make our own research. It can improve our skills. Copy of other content is not wise thing. It can be understood as cheating. So we should tried to make our own contents. So that we can achieve our goal.

Yes i agree with you friend that first you research about topic rather it's true information or wrong if it's true then give positive reputation if wrong then guide you. And give your opinion about this topics

You are right. We should try to post alt least 1-2 new topics everyday to add new world of knowledge for every member who want to gain something from this forum.  

Yeah dear i am agree with your point of view. We should always try to find new things. We should research new topic to increase our knowledge. I also suggest to new member to search more about the working on crypto and earn good profit from this platform.

The cryptotalk gives you a clear idea about how things are here. It gives us a vast array of knowledge before we set into the world of bitcoins. But it is always a good thing to have some self research if you want to expand the knowledge that cryptotalk provides you.

Of course, we must take any risk at any time, in any place, in any field, and in order to be successful, we must decide with our own thinking, our own experience, our own knowledge, our own research and verification, and take good steps to move forward.

• +1 1

Very good recommendation because if we have a question or do not know a specific topic, it is best to investigate and give your point of view, do not just read the opinion of other people, look for the original and base topic and create it yourself with your opinion

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, my friend, whatever our search is, we will know what we have learned and what we have not learned from this form, so we should always collect some information from here and give it to us daily.  Topics should be creates and sent over the base

A research is very important to carry in all our doings more especially in this crypto world because a slight mistake can be very fatal and cost a lot.

Every person research his own topic and should try to research and post good topic for good reputation. We should research more and more information about crypto currency so our knowledge increase.

You are correct we should all participate recorded as a hard copy themes. On the off chance that every part composed in any event 1 theme, at that point we will have the option to discover in excess of 100 subjects for each day inside the segments of the gathering and this issue will assist everybody with discovering posts.

@Raven, We are here to give our unique and differ opinion that not be mention above by any member. This will be provide more knowledge. As Constructive,  inovative, creative, new ideas and usefullness in our contents must be needed. That's will help the forum to run beautifuly. So try to avoid the repeatent stuff and put just own thoughts are from any intreseting research site which gives benefits to users. Thanks a lot.💙💙

• +5 1

You are right friend, the more we do research ourselves, the more our knowledge will expand.  So that we can easily create new topics.  And if we create posts every day, we can increase our personal skills.  At the same time, we need to develop the humanity to help others.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

You have a point my friend, this could help us all members if we did as you suggest, everyone to give time before he/she finished his 20 daily publication try to make new useful topic for the forum and which people will have benefit. And I think doing this will increase our knowledge because when there is difference opinions and ideas  share by many people in difference topics.

Edited by Gimini

You are right bro we should create a unique topic which contain information about crypto currency and about this forum every one here should learn something from that we should follow the rules and regulation of this forum so that our topic could't harm us but give us good reputation

Allah's plans are better than us !

Dear mate your post is very well that we should do our own research before to create topics and we should always make quality posts which provides a great help to all the new comers. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. If we create any topics or comments that will be useful and informative to the members. Create helpful and quality topics or comments. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Help each others especially new beginners. We want share our knowledge and experience to them. It will be very helpful to them.

Airplane well-wisher dead adoring established the above scientific research possess was type a firmness for your anima plus we should try to put in writing inexperienced themes furthermore use research project to get inexperienced ideas in addition to information. no less than, we tend to play unrivaled utile subject day by day.