Always do your own research - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Yeah, it's true to always do your own research so that you could create useful and meaningful topics for cryptotalk users. We should all strive to create some topics everyday so that we will have enough topics to attend to in the forum. 

I think we observe all around us and think positive about our personal observations and information,  In this way we create a new topic or new research. Not to cheat others try to research on your bases,  I think research is a great topic and a person's personal observations are necessary, our personal research also useful and informative to others. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

It is very important to make research because research enhance knowledge, and with research, new ideas are achieved and it prevents duplication of work.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You are right my friend, we must focus on the type of topic and ideas it contains and not on the amount of posts that we will publish per day, so we contribute to the success and progress of the forum, as well as help other members to actively participate and gain experience

• +1 1

You are right we should make research. In this way you can become a smart and technical. When you have a technique about any work then you can perform that task with efficient manner. So you should be smart. Un this way you can make more money from this forum.

And you can also learn about more things and activities that are happening all over the world. So be careful about your work. Always create helpful and useful posts

In this way you can get more reputation points and get more money.

Yeah guys it's right that we should always make our own research . It make our reputation good at this forum. And our reputation give us good amount of money. So we should always learn here . 

Interesting topic, we should research and create new topics that is useful to the forum. Creating new topics will help the members gain more knowledge 

• +1 1

We should try and always research to be able to create new post and topics.your post should be more about cryptocurrency. Create topic that are useful and relevant  

• +2 1

Friends, we must do our own research and experience.  Doing your own research increases reputation and makes more money. So we need to be interested in research so that we can achieve success.

If you have doubt or questions about some issues related to cryptocurrency you can create a topic here so that you might get answers from the forum members. creating a topic in the forum is a way to build a forum, and moreover posting a topic is a way for you to have a lot of reputation for yourself.

In general, one's own research is able to turn itself into an accessible one.  Vaguely nothing is acceptable in the forum and nothing will be gained on the side

Its truth that well research is very necessary for creating new topics. We need latest information about the topics so readers also get genuine information. After doing proper research we can get good topics and better information can be provided.

From this forum we can learn about something new every day. As it is an earning site, it also contributes a lot to gaining knowledge. From here we can learn about new things every day. New topics are updated every day in this forum. The more fame we get from here, the more we can earn, the better amount we give us.

You need to do your own research before posting in the forum because it is possible to gain skills by researching other people's posts to get the right rules and skills.  In Kipto, people always gain knowledge about information through research and it is possible to do good deeds

yes it is true my dear friend we should do our own research on this forum because if we do our own research than we can learn in better way and if our research would be strong than we can create a good content and good topic which would be really valuable and helpful for others we should do our own research but I think we should help each other because in this way everyone can be benefited from this forum.

how can you think that creating one two three or four topics a day is very easy I will find creating one topic and a most difficult task that is why I am referring to put replies only

@ by Raven, everything is ok in this platform. We get knowledge from reaserch own thire on . This reaserch give me many useful knowledge for future opportunities.

Agreed. Own researches make you expert and skilled person in any of the specific field . Someone with knowledge'experience and skills in cryptocurrency can earn money as well as reputation on this forum.

Yes I agree with you we should create topic according to rules and regulations. Before creating topic we should learn about this and collect related contents. We can take help from internet as well as from you tube.

for making new topics we need to exercise searching options is best for us. Because if we not use it then there is a chance of repeating topics then these topics are deleted by the system of crypto talk forum. So enjoyed your crypto talk forum with clearance of repeating material in your posts. 

Exactly to solve the problems of spams we need to research of our own the more we will research about the things the more we will be able to learn about those things so in this field develop a habbit to research and don't rely on others informations. 

The forum will be more active when we have good helpful and useful topics in every section you visit but minds you it is not everyone that can be able to create a topic because some are newbies who are just seeking for knowledge and other don't have the ideas to create topic.