Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto.

The life we live today we can't live without Fiat money that is the daily means of our daily life you know not everyone know how to use crypto currency the best way to avoid the spread  of Corona virus is by using hand glove we can still interact with Fiat currency.

Corona virus transferred along with the paper money so using cryptocurrency is a very good idea during this pandemic. Covid-19 cases are increasing everywhere. In crypto we can do everything while staying at home.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, teminalibug said:

El papel moneda es tocado por miles o millones, por lo que están propagando fácilmente el virus corona, por esa razón, recomendaría a las personas que usen criptografía en este momento donde la tierra es un infierno.

He is very right, it is something of logic but the problem would be how to spend my money in cryptocurrencies when not all businesses or markets accept cryptocurrencies, so it would be a bit difficult to use only cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

The truth would be recommended, but without a doubt it is difficult because all nations do not have cryptocurrencies as accepted currencies and this would complicate I think the best thing is to use the precautions of the virus and move on.

Basically paper money is the concept of disposed money that you can invest are through trade with it. Basically I recommend that you use a paper money to invest before an investing in the real money in the life because it will get a lot of profit and give you a lot of experience by just investing in the paper money and if you will firstly invest the real money you can feel the loss. so paper money is also good in the way and crypto talk has its own importance crypto talk is just for learning about the cryptocurrency it is not for the gaining experience about the cryptocurrency.

I cant think like you. Paper money is not dangerous but we should prefer crypto currency because this is more beneficial than paper corrency. Many of my friend are enjoying and using crypto currency for online trading and due to crypto currency they are earning lots of profit and there is no loss but in paper corrency there should be chances to became a scam and we lost all investment

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 12:54 AM, Raven said:

I think so, i strongly agree with you but i think its very hard to do that because most of the time we need to used paper money for our daily live. You can't used your crypto to buy an ice in the store, just like that. That is the importance of paper money. 

Paper money usage is simple than the Crypto currency but we know that at first peoples use the gold and after that the paper money will come and we start to use that and after that now the world will go on the digital currency and after some years than another thing will introduce which will finished the crypto also.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In these situations people can also use Fiat money that is converted into digital currencies. By using online platforms that facilitate money transfer people can avoid direct contact for transacting money. The fact that cryptocurrency is a completely decentralized currency meets another bonus for the currency in these times.

• +1 1

Yes, sure  because for covid19 if we use crypto currency then it can't be spread and also our life would be in danger, so now this time to use crypto this is best idea for all of us 

For my part, whenever I receive notes, I sterilize them, scold the sterilizers, and wash my clothes that I put the money in.
Electronic money cannot be dealt in all places, and this is the problem that makes your idea difficult to achieve.

i think You can use real currencies as well and electronic payment without the need to transfer your money to cryptocurrencies and you do not know anything about it. Perhaps your loss will be greater than the Corona virus. When buying cryptocurrencies, you must be fully aware of this field be careful.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:45 PM, KHALED ADWANI said:

But until now we can't buy everything with it
In fact, in the countries I live in, I cannot buy anything for it
Every time I want to withdraw some cash I need to look for a counterpart who wants to buy it and do a trade for it

I feel you problem, i also can't purchase with my cryptocurrency that i earn, all i have is to sell my bitcoins to someone who wants in my location, or buy some gift card online and sell that gift-card pin number to someone.

• Useful or interesting 1

thats a good reason why people will tend to use digital currencies in the future, paper money helped so much in spreading the virus and many people died because of that but if every thing was digital , payment , shopping , services thats wasnt going to happen..

This is a really good suggestion. We can take advantage of this current situation to dispense with securities and exchange payment in digital currencies, and this really helps reduce the spread of the virus.

Yes, my friend of course in our reality with the corona epidemic money transports diseases and coronary viruses through it, so using cryptocurrencies is safer and more protected, and to avoid theft as well. 

• +4 1

Yes I agree with you on that paper money can increase the spreading of coronavirus it will be a better idea for the government to look into it and accept crypto so that people can make transactions on line 

Yes, this is true. The paperwork began to lose its fame, so we give the great fame and reputation of the cryptocurrencies in recent times because it took a wide space in our days.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:43 AM, Amir bhai said:

Paper money is not dangerous

Paper money is always transfering disease. No matter the coronavirus we should always wash our hands when we touch paper money as it is more than certain that every paper money is carrying microbes and diseases having being changed between many hands in the last days before they end to us. It is always very dirty money to hold.

I agree with you. Fiat currencies may help spread the virus, but this is not a sufficient reason to rely on cryptocurrencies and give up paper currencies because it is difficult to find stores that accept cryptocurrencies as a method of payment.

• +1 1

Hi mate, it's easy to say but i can't use crypto in my country.That's why i have to use cash or credit card if i want to buy something. Some people say crypto will be use much more in this year because of the covid but we all see it didn't work. I think crypto still needs some time to using regularly.

Yes, I was also thinking of the same suggestion and I wish that the culture of using crypto spread during the virus period, but unfortunately nothing happened

I admit that paper money is now dangerous, I will sterilize it for every money, it sounds funny but I am very careful and do not want to be invaded by this virus. Payment by card or electronic money limits the spread at this time

That's true we have to aware because paper money is touched by many people all over the cities in countries. Crypto is very good and helpful for this period, i believe many business will accept it.

You are right that the use of banknotes can be harmful at this time so we must move away from it as much as possible and try to use cryptocurrencies as it helps us a lot in buying everything we need and without any risk or fear of the virus being transmitted through money

This way is really effective for those countries who accept cryptocurrency and the use it legally. Cryptocurrency is legitimate and good. Cryptocurrency is really safer than paper money. Paper money can be fake but no one can make fake cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency is best.

• +2 1