What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is the most important and best cryptocurrency. It was established in 2009 by an unknown person named Satoshi Nakamoto. Its price at that time was less than a quarter of a dollar, and its price increased and doubled until it reached nearly 60 thousand dollars today.  An electronic currency that follows two decentralized financial systems and has no physical presence

• +1 1

Actually bitcoin is a Crypto currency and it most popular cryptocurrencies due to high market rate. And bitcoin is leading all cryptocurrencies and we got a chance for using this forum and we are earning free btc from this forum. 

Bitcoin is the first currency issued in the history of cryptocurrencies in general, as it is the father's currency for all currencies that have been programmed since 2009 and issued in the same year, but unfortunately, the unknown person who established the advanced financial blockchain system and linked it to the Bitcoin currency in the hands of the person Satoshi Nakamoto Thank you very much

Currency is usable if it is a store of value or, put differently, if it can reliably be counted on to maintain its relative value over time and without depreciating. In many societies throughout history, commodities or precious metals were used as methods of payment because they were seen as having a relatively stable value.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Hy my friend we all welcome you to join this wonderful forum for earning and as well as learning.. I want to tell to about bitcoin.. Bitcoin is a digital currency which was invented by Satoshai in 2009.. In earlier it was think only the medium of exchange only but later it increased.. In starting one bitcoin was was equal to 0.01 doller but now it is equal to almost 20000 US dollers and if we talk in Pakistani ruppies 1 bitcoin is equal to almost 88 lakh almost. 

• +1 1

Welcome here on this platform and joining here you will learn a lot in this field and as for Bitcoin, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency, its value is very high because it is the first currency in the world of cryptography.

Bitcoin is the gold of the digital world and it is getting stronger day by day and is proving its presence in the market, so many investors prefer it to other cryptocurrencies because of its great success.

The Bitcoin currency is a digital currency of the oldest encrypted currency and its prices are increasing rapidly and significantly and have evolved significantly since 2008 under the supervision of some characters under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and are controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules and all people have become They depend on it as additional income and use all the possibilities to increase profit and get money and I hope that the Bitcoin currency will have a brilliant future

Hi my friend first of all welcome here at this forum. Bitcoin is a digital currency found in 2009. It makes its value in market today the bitcoin is very valuable. Bitcoin makes progress and now its value in market is round about 60000$ 

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that you can get through mining by solving mathematical equations using high-performance computers, and as a reward for solving these equations, a person is given Bitcoin so its price is very high and you can shop for it online

Bitcoin or Litecoin and others are cryptocurrencies that you can invest in by buying them when their price is low and selling them when their price increases, but you have to know this topic more broadly in order to increase your experience and get enough information to succeed here, good luck for you.

My dear friend, welcome with us to learn more about the forum and about the encrypted currencies. You should follow all the posts and publications, benefit from them, understand them, communicate with friends and increase knowledge in this field

Well, my friend, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and is considered to be highly valued and is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in the market. You can read a lot about it on the internet pages.

Hello my friend, I think that you should research the world of cryptocurrencies first and of course on top of it the strongest currency is the btc currency, and of course this forum provides a great opportunity to work on crypto talk here, you have to create hundreds of posts first and make sure not to delete some of them, and then you will start receiving Your earnings on every useful post or comment on the condition that it is rated by reputation points, I wish you good luck.

welcome my friend,

You can find out all things related to the world of encryption by reading all the posts that members offer you within the sections of the plate forum.

Hello there talk about Bitcoin I think everyone know what is stupid convert going either cryptochrome see and that  2 taking over the world because of the mattered turn the increase in value of Bitcoin buyer and seller dude can't can Bing transfer anywhere without having can see Jin your anything over one with going almost 39 K dollar do the recul cley money if you have any experience you should know how was greet 

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to know more about crypto and digital currencies. But I always hear about Bitcoin or BTC. I have no other idea about this. I do a Google search and find some authentic answers. Now I asked my senior to give some features about this.

I’m sure there are a lot of good posts you can read to give you more information and get the benefit while you are there. However, its work online The introduction of this currency on the Internet was made by Satosis Nakamoto in 2006, for the purpose of peer-to-peer transactions, as bitcoin, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency that derives its price from the power of supply and demand.

I am new like you and have little information about cryptocurrencies.  But by searching different sites and following up on topics here, I strive to gain good knowledge and later, to make profits through it. 

Yes you are right I agree with you you should have such a useful information I learned a lot from your topic thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information with us

Welcome my friend, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with a very high value in the market now, as 1 Bitcoin equals approximately 60,000 US dollars, you can learn more details about cryptocurrencies by reading the topics of this forum.

In my point of view bitcoin is a currency that can be used for exchange money in crypto currency plate form.it is best source of income through investment and trading from bitcoin exchange.

Is coded was invented in 2008 by a person or group of people unknown
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, without a central bank, that can be sent from person to person via the Bitcoin network in a peer-to-peer manner without the need for a third-party broker, and can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services..

Bitcoin is a coin that is mining in digital currency and that can also be invest on and it value is very good that one can benefit from it when is purchase and the demand is low and sold when the price is high.

Welcome, my friend, you can find out what you want by reading what friends post in the forum, and the value of Bitcoin ranges between 6500 to 7000 dollars, which is an electronic currency