Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Spending time in forum such as this one is a vital part of crypto education and it is something that should be present from the very first steps that you make in the crypto field, as engaging with experts and in discussions in general gives you a point of reference, can sometimes clarify many myths and false information that you can aquire from the news.

And also forum is a place where you can bring what you have learnt to a concrete state, as the best way to learn something Solid - is to start teaching someone, and you can do just that on the forum.

You are absolutely right, in this time that I have been locked up, I have read each publication and I have learned many things that I did not even know about the world of cyptocurrency, really, day by day, I am more interested in learning in order to help more people.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:48 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Good morning. I share your thoughts, it is a very good time to study and invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.

You're right, in my case I really like to help, and this forum is good for me to learn how to help people who are starting their adventure in cryptocurrencies

I think there are many benefits to spending time here.
Because we can gain a lot of cryptocurrency skills by reading the posts and experiences and trainings of others.
And you can earn money through the campaign.

• +4 1

Being knowledgeable about the company, the industry and its other key players shows that you take the job and the company seriously. 

Spending some quality time here in the forum should be encouraged.I have learnt a lot from this forum, it really helps to spend time learning about cryptocurrency. 

You are right mate, it's important to spend our time on this forum as we can gain experience and knowledge in cryproworld field and help each other here. 

We all have a lot of time because of our quarantine.
We have to use this time to learn more about crypto, and we have to learn trading because it helps us achieve more profits

• +2 1

Every body should try and add useful posts and comments to the forum. Many people are here to learn about crytocurrency. It is fun learning from forum members

Yes, I totally agree with u!

Currently I have a lot of free time due to quarantine, and the truth is I like to take advantage of that time in the forum because I learn many new things and it gives many opportunities!

It's a good way to learn everyday!

This is very interesting, as daily cryptocurrencies gain new ground and popularity and all people will start accepting bitcoin because it is the technology of the future and in 2021 I think it will be better.

This forum is an addition to its members. Yes, I learned a lot about cryptocurrency due to the length of time I spend here

It is very true to spend time in these forums, it opens paths to great opportunities, by obtaining knowledge we can be very successful in our businesses and investments and we will reduce the risk of being victims of fraud.

If it is important to spend time in this forum since it offers many ways to acquire knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies in a very dynamic way since any user can upload content related to a specific topic without any restriction, they just have to follow the rules and ready you can leave your contribution to the group of your choice that's how easy it is in this forum. greetings to all

One of the great things about this quarantine was having more time than ever to learn new things, in my case I discovered this forum that has a lot of value. Whoever did not take advantage of the quarantine to learn more about cryptocurrencies in Crypto Talk is a basket case!

I can stay on the forum anytime. when writing the article also takes a lot of time. When looking for information about the coin, it is faster.

Indeed, participating in the forum is very profitable, since depending on the information you are looking for, you can learn a lot and have several points of view of what you are looking for, also when making a publication you must do a lot of research to make it a quality issue and by investigating you also learn a lot.

• +2 1

As long as we don't spam each other posts and we provide some sort of meaningful reply then all will be fine. Though yes, it is important to spend time reading posts and comments thoroughly so you can learn and engage in the conversation.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

It is very important to spend time in the forum, because you not only read posts with good information, but you also read experiences of colleagues, you can exchange opinions.
I think it's really useful.

You are absolutely right! For all the time I have been on this forum, I have learned a lot of new information, and in General, I have learned about cryptocurrency as much as I did not know before appearing on this forum! After all, my progress seemed to soar into space, and knowledge about cryptocurrency helped a lot! Thanks 🙂

Spending time in the forum has absolutely nothing negative, in criptotalk there is a lot of informative content that can help us improve our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.