Why kyc is need and its important ? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Why kyc is need and its important ?

Well, surprisingly I don't have any idea on KYC, though before now, I always thought that it is another type of security measures to keep our cryptocurrecy secured, but it seems that  my understanding is wrong. 

According to the research and investigation made kyc is not ideal and is not proper for the crypto currency as is not been used most of the time they are used for the scammers which is the only form of identification but we need to be careful to be able to make things in proper way 

I don't want to use this type of sites. So we are here and cryptotalk not demand that KYC.  So it good to me that I'm here for earning and learning.  So if we spend out ine on tbis foeum then we can gain knowledge and can earn more then other sites. Knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading will help us to get profit.  So make right decisions in use of cryptotalk and get advantage from this forum.

Edited by Jamii

KYC is the important section in crypto market because our account is verified through KYC and also our withdraw limit is increased. Crypto is a good market and withdraw limit is so much important because any time our coins go to so much high then we sell it and make a huge withdraw easily on a daily basis.

• +2 1

My dear friend I got to tell you that kyc is too much necessary on this forum kyc stand for know about your customer and I want to tell you that when you know about your customer then you are able to fulfill the desire of your customer so best of luck and I hope you understand the importance of kyc

Cryptocurrency became regulated in many countries, Because of regulations KYC becomes obligatory especially on cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +2 1

I do not use KYC authentication because it requires a lot of personal information, and if the platform is hacked, my data will be stolen and used by the hackers in illegal actions.

Kyc now is very important and helps the exchanges alot with stats about who and where their users are using the platform. It can also make them to either give out a specific feature or reward to just some people from different locations

This happened to me a month ago, I did not stop posting or working knowing that they were going to pay, for this it is necessary to have discipline and patience, so that we can take into account everything we can take advantage of, it is also important to know that if we stop working in these moments that there are no payments we will lose opportunities.

The KYC is one of the most important part of bounty campaigns or ICO's project. this is mandatory for those projects that belongs to the county they has a strongly security to prevent laundering activities.KYC is most required in many good exchange and good airdrop , you can earn some free money doing kyc.But do not provide any private key information in any site.

We have to know that cryptocurrency was not built with anything like KYC which popularly known as " know your client", so don't go for some KYC they are not important to us if not you can end up losing your capital to scammers or hackers.

• +1 1

I do not want to enter sites that require authentication of personal data, it is possible that your private data will be compromised and fraudulent on you in many ways, so I always choose reliable sites that do not need that.

• +4 1

The KYC is most important function of every crypto exchange here a lot of number exchange work without KYC working. These exchanges does not know about the customer and in this way these exchange reduce the traffic day by day. But the top exchange need Know Your Customer policy follow.

• +3 1

dear friend I want to tell you that I don't know about KYC I just working on this platform I I just writing contents useful post for other people and I am searching about knowledge and information about cricket ok which is very beneficial for me

• +3 1

This key has many uses, but they ask for it in order to find out if the investors are from the prohibited countries and in which they cannot use currencies

The know your customer or in short the kyc, is generally being needed by those who want it, as a more defining way to identify you and also to stop double Creation of a count on their sites or campaign. 

Kyc is only required when you need to increase your capital controls on the exchange, or when you need to receive your bounty rewards, but before submitting your kyc to a new exchange in the market, do some investigations or review.

Perhaps the KYC procedure is useful in confirming the account, but I do not prefer to enter my personal information to any site, as this procedure requires a lot of information and I don’t know if it is keeping it.

• +1 1

On 4/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Zein21 said:

This key has many uses, but they ask for it in order to find out if the investors are from the prohibited countries and in which they cannot use currencies

That is why I do not like centralized exchanges, because they are monitored and one way or another they must have high trading fees, because they gotta be paying the governments very high taxes.

Hello friend, the KYC are very important since they allow you to recover your money in case a problem occurs, because as this is virtual many things can happen.

Dear friend, any site that asks you to know your customer service (Kyc) you should not trust them, they want you to send files and personal data about you, such as an identity or a passport, and this eliminates the privacy that you have in the crypto world. With them, all this while they take a commission from you in order to transfer your transaction, and this is something you do not need because you can send and receive without the need for them.

• +5 1

My dear, this feature is to prove and verify our personality and so that no one can access our page and defraud us so it is very important for everyone, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

The Know Your Customer feature is very important, in the event that your account on the platforms is hacked, the account will not be subject to hackers, and you will be notified of this in addition to protecting your money.

KYC, as its name suggests, is utilized to distinguish clients who take part in airdrop or who are utilizing an activity on the crypto advertise, with the reason, they state, to stop the event of SPAM. Likewise through KYC they can distinguish the nation of inception of a client, being a few battles wherein the enrollment from a specific nation is disallowed. 

I concur with kyc with regards to trades, not airdrops.