All important topics - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

It is really helpful for everyone who wants their posts be popular and i hope that all members will put links of topics that consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas.

Really appreciate you well detailed information on the important topics you have created @Nezar. You have really done well with this to help we beginners on important topics we can search for and learn from. This is one of the essence of this forum for we beginners to learn from seniors like you topic. I hope i will really learn more on those your topics. 

Beginning people should spend their time working in the beginners section as they can get answers to many things that they are ignorant of and thus they can quickly learn the basics of work and gain experience 

Searching before making new topics help us not to create repeated topics, as we have to make great and qualified topics fit to stand the standard of the forum.

Yes am thankful to you for sharing as these types of useful and creative posts almost members get knowledge and benefits from your post so its also necessary to post meaningful information 

• +3 1

Hi friend it is important to help beginners in life because we should all help each other to make our forum greater and good for everyone in the community.

• Useful or interesting 1

This topic is excellent and contains all the instructions that a beginner needs to know how to work and the best way to invest and develop profits And they must follow up on your account and the accounts of all active and old members here so that they can know follow all the latest posts. 

• +1 1

This post is very useful for all members of the form. We get good information through your post. We must help each other and give good reaction on all those members post which write very useful information for us. Our responsibility to work hard and try to creat good topic

This topic is very helpful for all new members. They can find every forum rules in a post. I think this is the best post of the forum. Now I will share this post to my friends who wanted to join this forum. It will be the best for him.

• +2 1

All most all your topics are perfect for so many people and thanks for that, the most of all is to make sure that you are able to follow them to check on who needs your help directly so you can be able to reply to them. 

• +1 1

My aim and objective is to create an important topic in into the forum so that it can benefit to other members in cryptotalk ,a important topic can create avenue and forum where other Share his own idea

• +1 1

It's a good thing to always raise the best issues, and we all think we can really figure out what's best in what we're doing here, because I believe so important people don't even read the important things it's placed here, and  The work that we see then works well for us in all angles

It is sure that every point has its own methodology and thought of a different theme, time and consideration ought to be ascribed. Every subject of the post has the importance of some idea of digital currency and blockchain. Step by step instructions to exchange digital currency and a ton of fascinating things.

Just now, Oskar334 said:

It's a good thing to always raise the best issues, and we all think we can really figure out what's best in what we're doing here, because I believe so important people don't even read the important things it's placed here, and  The work that we see then works well for us in all angles

@Oskar334 Yes it is really full of knowledge topic and there are many members who avoid these types of topic we should follow the most respected seniors who have this types of nice ideas.

I am still a newbie and i read all the posts that you put above and i find them useful and important especially for beginners whose information are still limited. I wish I can provide good posts later on.

All the important things we think we need to acquire some good knowledge here because here we can discuss some good things in a good way in war so here we don't think we can acquire some good knowledge from here if we can discuss something good here  We can easily make some good comments on many things. Hopefully we are working on doing something good here

• +1 1

Extra ordinary content and beautifully organized which explains little to little and best way to follow and anyone who has some doubts and don't know how to start can check these posts and can get a complete thorough idea to stand here good. I hope that the mods and administration would take these posts seriously and include them in pinned posts.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:47 PM, abualez said:

It is very good to write the same posts and comments that explain to us, as beginners, on many points. Your post is very nice, I will follow you so that I can learn more about the system in the forum Thank you my friend.

I use your referal link but how to exchange these coins to money 

All topics are useful...and we learn from senior members

These topics are must to read by new members before starting making posts. Because they consist of all the rules and regulations that help us to stay on this forum for long.

I read your full topic and its contain many useful information i hope in future you also guide us as well as now  but now i will follow your advice because if we work here than we earn money but our duty is to do good posts

Yeah it is good the main thing is that the topic should cover almost all kind of information. If your topic contain large amount of information to share the information to others people then it is a good topic. But your topic fulfill all the criteria of the forum.

Moderators  will pin topics if they're very important  for forum members. I see your one topic is removed by admin. Btw,  your topic is helpful for me & I think novice members will get helps from your topic. Many novice members haven't  known what to do stepwise in ctt forum. 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this matter with you. This is very interesting .. I personally did not know what publications could be useful, but you and the members provided a lot of ideas and I advise members to publish useful posts for new members to benefit from. If you agree with me, give me a heart. Thanks

Yes dear friend I have already and many members here they have benefit a lot of things from those topics you introducing here when I joined here I did some mistakes and a get warning points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes admins will see and give us warning points as always.

Yes, of course, you have shared this useful information because this topic is really important, but apart from these, there are many more topics in the forum which may be more important than these. Because many new useful topics are being created on the daily basis in the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://www.okchanger.ru/exchangers/FlashCash