All important topics - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Thanks for your information and the posts are really very helpful. We should share the posts that have a very good information. I will try to hold others helpful comments to others also by attaching their link and it will be a very good idea. Thanks

• +2 1

Yes of course all topic important if the post is good and relevant and thanks for the sharing information and about the description of important things so senior members are advised to the newcomers. 

• +1 1

No, not all topics are important, so you must choose a topic that is consistent with the opinion of society and a personal opinion, and devise new ideas that did not exist so that all of these ideas learn

Thanks for your all useful topics. I read your all topics very goodly. All topics are so helpful for me. I like your idea that you share your all important topics those are helpful for all of us.

No, my dear friend, not all topics are important, so there is no interest in them, for the sake of fame and earning money, and there are them for benefit.

Yes very nice .Great help for others.but let the begginor  try to their own ideas and searching in this way they learn more and their experience increase .

Well dear friend, your topic helps us to find new and important topics to research or write about and learn from senior members..really it is very important. I wish you good luck

I think, I've seen a lot of great posts in this section and always get it wrong with a lot of people and I'm surprised until I made a mistake but old, I made some mistakes when I joined here and got a warning point from them but I really  Was new and I didn’t know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes admins will see and give warning points like us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, this topic or publication that you made is very useful not only for newbies if not for all that is the best or that now some or all of us can put a topic that we consider important and others will be able to see them.

A very useful and wonderful idea in this way, knowledge will be spread and the benefit will spread to everyone, but I would like to draw attention to an important point, which is not to repeat the topic or create a topic that is useless because you will only receive negative reputations.

nice topic buddy,  I'm a beginner and I don't know  how to thank you you for this,  many begginers will benefit from this,  this is very helpful mate.  We should always be posting such kind of topics that is very helpful like this.

Edited by Manir

I have read your many posts and your posts are very useful for people in this forum. Especially these are very useful for beginners how to work on this forum. So , your are doing a good job.

Thanks.

My friend, you have made a very tremendous post and by reading this post many members will benefit from it, especially new comers will be very beneficial. In your post, you mentioned all the important topics which is very much in this platform. So you have done a great job, in this way, many members will not have to search again and again and they will be able to benefit from here only after reading your post. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome dear this platform. Thanks for sharing this information. It is really helpful for everyone if you want your post popular then you create useful and authentic information.  Then you get payment. 

Beginners should learn first.They should read all important topics and gain experience from that.Sharing important topics is really a good job.

No, my dear friend, not all important topics are just useless talk, and some of them are just questions from beginners and a few until you find an important question.

All important topics are created in order to make reasonable discussion about, members of the forum always discuss  something important that will benefit all the members of the forum and will also increase them in knowledge and experience 

Yeah, I read most of your topic and there are actually useful , and I must say you are actually doing well so keep it up and we can actually follow you to get updated with your post and also learn from it.

Dear fellow thanks for sharing this valuable post to all of us and your post is very useful for all the members who work on this forum and for specially beginners and i hope that the moderator will install your post very soon.Thank you very much friend.

Thank you for sharing that information to us! It is really helpful for everyone who wants their posts be popular but in order to do that the content must be meaningful and useful.

Those who want to be unique with new topics should search more about sites that talk about cryptocurrency developments and exclusive news.

Excellent information friend will be of great help to all newbies. In the beginners section we can learn the basics to be able to work in the forum in the right way and we also learn the essentials in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I must admit that all your topics are more clearly useful for new members of this platform. This section contains acceptable posts for beginners and cryptocurrency amateurs more clearly useful and helpful for new members Because it will no doubt influence the knowledge of the members and guide them through the acquisition of Bitcoin. Besides, the law, significantly .....

Yes, yes bro, I have read all your topics very well and you have written very well, yes it may be that the moderate will like it and He should put it on top, but these are good topics You have shared a very good knowledge, for us Thank you