You need to get one thing. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yes of course it is necessary for all of us because when we want to get reputation there is need of followers. When your followers will increase your reputation will also increase because they will like your shared content and they give you like. So we should think about this. But I think when we will share latest and new content our followers will increase automatically.

This is a good post. It boosts your reputation. To get a good reputation you need to post nicely, so that other members are attracted to the text.

the best in the forum so this means that you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversation. I'm spenting too much time in my posts and basically don't see that much positive reaction, although I'm not producing as many posts as you do.

I like your idea, but mostly it depends upon your content you are paoting here and that is the one purpose of cryptotalk team. They are giving us opportunities to learn about cryptocurrency. Thanks for such an idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

Yes you are right they are interrelated with each other if we have good reputations and usually people start following us and appreciating us so but the most important thing is to make that post that will receive more points to earn and get great reputation and followers at the same time.

• +4 1

It is true friend we only have to achieve one thing that in itself would be two but in one that would be reputation and followers but that we are going to obtain or win through time we do not have to rush everything comes at the right time and meanwhile always publish good content in order to obtain those two things that are one.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right, the more you have good reputation, the more people will reach to you and appreciate your work. Seniors are always respected and given good ratings because they have created good community reputation by focusing on quality work. So we must also invest our time in creating useful posts and achieve good reputation. 

• +2 1

Well mate, to increase great reputation I figure we should continue posting great substance on the gathering. The posting substance should be useful and valuable and I accept this is the best way to pick up reputation.

Thanks buddy. I need a good reputation. With which I can move forward. I need good content and topics. I am always trying so that I can always increase good topics and reputation. This is my current need.

Yes, I think if we continue to make new useful topics there will be a lot of followers, and every time we make a topic we will definitely be given a good and positive reputation. In this forum, we indeed have to work together so that the forum can continue to develop and produce quality talks.

• +1 1

It actually true people on the forum tend to rate people who have high reputation

But to have reputation you just have to keep creating useful and nice post or topics

We need a positive reputation to get paid for satoshis, for that we have to post properly and be useful. When we have a good reputation, many followers always appreciate every topic we make. Continue to provide the best for cryptotalk forums so that we can gain experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes you are right dude. If we get good number of followers then we can get good likes and reputations and in this way we can get good money from this forum. So we have to create good and useful posts so other members get help from your posts and startef following you for more. Jn this way you can earn good reputation.

• +2 1

I also want to tell you my dear we need to get followers by this forum  because when we get great followers we will get the good ratings by them and we will be able to get extra btc satoshi and we can do this by useful helpful and informative posts int his forum we have to post about the rules and the work also.

We have to post about the trading also then we can get good reputation and followers.

• +4 1

The people or members who follow you will get notifications of your posts, so they are probably into the content you post because they find it meaningful and noteful, and they will give you good reputations.

• +2 1

We always try to increase our popularity on this site and offer more advice for beginners and I always try to bring subjects that contain information that will provide value to the readers. If you get good reputation users also like to follow you because they're constructive and meaningful post. I agree with you on this forum.

You are talking a great topic  we need also followers and also good ratings for this we will gain reputation then our rating will be well we need to increase our followers and rating

Of course your idea is the best idea I think. In that case I will suggest you to post more and more useful and important things. It will be very much helpful in your idea .

I dont particularly like the idea, that we should follow each other and like each other post. I am more about, genuine post being awarded and not because we are each other followers. This is not what the creators of CryptoTalk had in mind, when they started Cryptotalk.

Both followers and reputations are like a similar machine but recalcitrant to get. But I feel that lone reputation matters generally at this time . The further skilled topics you be , the other likes you obtain and it continues.It is satisfactory if we don't enjoy any followers but it is not help at every one if we don't partake of a first-class reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We can do a good job here because we have a lot of worries about what we can get here. We need to give something here. I don't know what this thing might be worth.  What we need to get is that if we can do a good job here then we can get a lot of good things from every human being because there is a need to get a good thing here so we can understand what we really got.

You will get both, followers and a good reputation, just adhere to the rules of the forum so that you are not banned, and with time, you will develop your knowledge and from it you will publish useful topics, the members love them, interact with you positively and follow you as well.

• +1 1

elping each other, so i see it’s a good idea to do this , we need your encourage to keep working here , thank you for everyone given a good reputation for people need it

elping each other, so i see it’s a good idea to do this , we need your encourage to keep working here , thank you for everyone given a good reputation for people need it

For good reputation and followers we should keep posting good content. this will bring more followers. You must focus on many things such as respecting the rules and observing them. And also avoid the grammatical mistakes.