You need to get one thing. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

My friend if you want to get the positive reputation and respect from all the members of this forum ,then you have to work well and should delivered the useful and helpful contents according to the topic. This positive ratings will helps you a lot.

• +2 1

Bro somewhere you are right. Values are saying that good reputation will give you followers and followers will give you a reputation. But I have a little bit confusion. My confusion is that how to earn followers at the first time. Basically all you have noticed a lot of members that their content is too good.  But they are not getting much sport and positive repetition as they should get because they don't have much followers.

Thats very true and very important because most people dont get it when it comes to this , they are always making mistakes and this is not right we need to follow up a good channel that is easy to really produce the right effect that is posible we need to create good inspiration to it and be ableto put together structures and strategies that are important

• +3 1

Its because people who have many reputation and followers are more attract to any members its good to have like that cause it also earn more money but i know to those people have that experiences some challenges before to get, so they are inspiration for us to followed them and hard work to experiences too, just make a reliable topics to have many reacts and followers.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yes it's important to act well in this forum and win many followers and good reputations because I believe when you have many friends it's easy for them to be checking on your work and give you likes if it needs them to go ahead so best of all is creation of quality posts to bring both reputation and followers,I also need followers please let's mingle.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

Dear @Ch Ayyan yes, you are saying right that if we have focus on the development of our thoughts and skills. And doing the post that will be really helpful for the members they definitely give you reputation and as well as the number of followers will be increased.

If you agree with me then give me heart 💖

Focusing on the information that is published will increase the number of followers and improve the reputation of the person. This will give him a push forward to provide more important information every day.

• +2 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

@Ch Ayyan More importantly, users need to focus on their publications, and try their best to write authentic and relevant posts/comments so that it may be helpful for other readers in the forum. If that's helpful and contains the rightful information to be delivered to the readers, people may find it useful and give positive reactions to your posts and also they are likely to follow you, because the more you write creative and genuine contents, you will have more audiences/users following you. So, the main focus should be on the genuine and relevant publications, not preferentially on followers or gaining reputation, just because creating the good contents or posting the useful information means you are getting followers and reputation(ratings)  automatically even without noticing.

Yes I agree but inorder to gain good reputation and follower you need to be posting meaningfull and good topics which will attract more users and therefore gaining you both reputation and follower. 

Hello dear, you must have your own distinctive content in order to obtain a good reputation where the content is constructive and has many instructions for the benefit of everyone

Only good reputation doesn't mean you will get followers and likes the following people give you good reputation and good earning so do that for me for a while.

Dear, for good reputation and followers  you need to post some extra food stuff of knowledge or contents that should be very helpful very energetic topics and everyone should have ease to know about your content so u can get more followers and gain good reputation. Also follow the rules lf the forum.

• +2 1

Reputation is the main thing in this forum. I agree with if your rating or reputation is very good then your followers increased. So my opinion is that to focus on creating meaningful post and get good reputation and get lot of money.

Yes, if I agree with you, I will not, in order to be able to gain a reputation, we must always make our publications and topics very important because this will bring new followers to us and will give us more confidence in order to provide additional information that will benefit everyone

Reputation and followers are good because it will boost your confidence. We should always put good quality comments. Then definitely everyone will give you good reputation. Always try to put constructive post.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

A good reputation and followers are earned by the daily work that one develops, that is why I recommend that when we make publications or comment on someone else's, we do them with the highest possible quality and be as sociable as possible, remember that not all of us have the same level of learning...

it is like in everyday lifestyles, the greater buddies you have, the higher and greater a laugh for you. you want to take this into account and maintain up with the instances. right here, at the discussion board, i discovered a friend, buddies who follow me, and that i observe them. that is freedom and this is the main factor in lifestyles.

Reputation and followers come in succession after you are inspiring to everyone and interact with the posts and help members solve their problems, answer their questions, share your own experiences, be respectful in your style and be an effective member

• +2 1

In the event that you follow educate concerning the administration , you can know all the limitations and rules.And observing all the guidelines If you post you'll definately get reputations , you don't have to surge after it Just keep up the way toward posting.

Hi, well i think for good reputation we have to give time to crytotalk. When we do this more knowledge we got and our skills improves. Then we make more topics. As a result peoples like them and give us good reputation. The thing i want to said that good reputation in cryptotalk is necessary, because it gives us pleasure and encourage us.

• +1 1

Your I their is supper great, good reputation earn you followers and followers earn you the reputation, so I guess whats needful is just to stick to the forum rules, make meaningful post and build your reputation overtime.

• +4 1

Good reputation and  followers that is geat but is this really important!! .. Does it reflect the extent of the good text you have or not!! .. From my point of view .. I may ask some friends to follow me and evaluate me and put a heart for my participation; but is this evidence of quality and benefit!! .. when your topics are  "Your ideas, innovative new, and your experiences are more realistic and close to the members here .. You will find followers and a good reputation rising to your satisfaction ..

• +2 1