How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel. - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel.

The quickest way to identify scammers is when they offer you something wonderful in exchange for a deposit, which is what they commonly do.
So if you see a wallet address, it is almost certainly a scammer.

3 hours ago, Edmanuel said:

Very good tip, this also applies so that strangers do not write to you, only those people you have scheduled, is a good way to prevent groups of scam

There are many times the scam will not even be from the group, taking yobit official telegram group as an example, on October 1 when DLRS was about to be launched (although not launched yet), scammers was losing like they are yobit official telegram group admin and asking people to pay 0.0002 btc rona certain address, assuming someone pay to the address, the money is gone. We have to be careful on telegram, scam can be from anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, norbercripto said:

clarifying information. I am just starting to use TELEGRAM and I must learn to be aware of fraud. Thank you very much for sharing such useful information. Greetings.

An important tip to avoid falling with telegram scammers is that you never send coins if they ask. Because they are trying to deceive you with false promotions, or sales or they offer you that when you send your digital currencies first, they will send double to your account, it is totally false, there are also false profiles with names of two most important ceos of the companies to the ones you follow. They are very attentive to all that, and they are very smart looking for new people who are the most vulnerable to falling for such scams. We must take care of each other

Thank you very much brother for sharing this with us.Its just very annoying.I was frustrated doing report spam and leave.From now on no problem will occure ..thank you again.

There really are a lot of scammers on Telegram. It is because most people use it for cryptocurrency updates and scammers know that a lot of cryptocurrency people uses Telegram. So as much as possible we should provide awareness using this forum so that others will avoid getting scammed.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

-It is a good fact to prevent scams, but today there are quite a few daily, thank you for supporting this cause and contributing this post! success.

You can save yourself, in the telegram there is a tab for configuring confidentiality by manipulating in it, you can protect yourself from adding to groups that you are not familiar with and are not interested in.

Unfortunatelly it is easy to fall victim... Without critical thinking (your first impression of the project and realization whether its legit or not) and analysis - you will not be able to stay totally invulnerable... and even professionals sometimes fall victims.

As an examle: old-school established Telegram channels have been turning out to become scams after years of legit activity.

• +1 1

Good information, I'll put it into practice. Since I have my telegram account full of contacts unknown people, who offer me: multiply my bitcoins, virtual miners and others.

Personally, I recommend not investing in them. Since most of them are false.

1: Beware of Fake Administrators on Telegram 

Lately, there have been a rising number of con artists mimicking Coinhako administrators. Coinhako will never message you on Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, Signal, SingPost, or some other correspondence station aside from our authority tagging framework at https://support.coinhako.com.

Coinhako's legitimate help manager on our Telegram station is @rebecca_coinhako. 

2: Beware of Private Messages on Telegram 

All declarations and answers are posted on the gathering just, we never message anybody secretly. Counterfeit administrators on the Telegram bunch frequently contact clueless clients through private message. 

The authority Coinhako group will NEVER private message clients first. On the off chance that you get a private message from a record you are uncertain about, don't give out your own information. 

3: Do Not Share Personal Documents 

Coinhako will never request any KYC archives, character records, selfies, or some other individual data outside of our site and portable applications' KYC and 2FA cycles. 

Accommodation of KYC records for check designs are done on the official stage as it were. Forgo sharing any close to home data or reports over informal channels. 

4: Do Not Share Coinhako Account Information 

We will never expect you to uncover secret key or 2FA codes. Try not to impart these secret subtleties to anybody. 

5: Beware of Requests For Deposits 

Request that you store fiat or digital currency into a record for account issues, protection or whatever else that a con artist will guarantee they need your cash for. 

Stores are just made through the authority Coinhako stage. Coinhako will never request stores through Telegram. Any solicitations for fiat or crypto stores are unquestionably not from Coinhako. 

6: Be Wary of Dubious Online Offers 

In the event that you are offered a higher-level record or extraordinary mystery exchanging benefits trade for stores or installments of any sort, it in all likelihood a trick. Try not to give any close to home information or record data to ensure the security of your assets and advanced resources.

To avoid scammers in Telegram we have to only subscribe for popular traders who already has proved their legitimate and has a good reputation, I think this is the main point for this deal. Also we can do some researches in Internet for people who are administrating channels and understand their reputation over the trading.

I am not so ignorant about this subject. I want to know the subject. I will be very happy if you help me. I will learn very fast. I know I can learn. Thank you for sharing this with me

Just common sense, dont give private information and dont send any kind of money or crypto to anyone.

• -2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, Sedy said:

Hello, I just want to share this on HOW TO AVOID SCAMMERS FROM ADDING YOU TO FAKE GROUPS LIKE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, AND FAKE COIN GROUPS. 

It's really annoying waking up one morning to find out that you have been added to different fake & strange groups without your full knowledge.

Telegram has made it easier for you to stop scammers from adding you to unfamiliar groups.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

400011800358_47767.jpg

Thank you very much the truth always join me to strange groups and no matter how much I get out and block strange people they always keep adding me but with this I will give a solution to those problems the truth 10/10 your post, one of the best post I have seen Until now, I hope you continue to help us with more posts like these for real ♥

• +1 1

good tutorial personally I already knew it but there are many people who do not know it and end up being scammed
Thanks for the input

• +1 1

This information is really very good, since there are currently many counterfeit currencies scam, that what they seek is to add people in any way to get their money, thank you very much for the information.

• +1 1

Hello, I have been using telegram for a long time, for my part, the best app and this info suits me very well and well explained, I thank you from my heart
Thank you very much for such a nice info
a big hello to everyone

Thank you, my friend, for publishing this information here, I have already activated this feature a while ago, but whenever I subscribe to a group, I find fraudsters sending me messages on the private, It got very annoying . 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Eru986 said:

Just common sense, dont give private information and dont send any kind of money or crypto to anyone.

But not everyone does know about the schemes of the scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. That is why OP posted this to raise awareness so that people can avoid such things if they are to encounter it. Please don't be rude and just help out people here in the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

15 hours ago, Eru986 said:

But not everyone does know about the schemes of the scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. That is why OP posted this to raise awareness so that people can avoid such things if they are to encounter it. Please don't be rude and just help out people here in the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Thanks for the information, your information is very useful, in telegram there are many scammers, this prevents everything from adding you to groups without your permission, it is best to have contacts with the closest friends

• +4 1