Do You Own a Website? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

Ads are not given by any franchise to the website unless its famous. But its quite difficult to promote your website as it requires some investment as well. Website development overall is a complicated process.

Dear Friend I do not own any website on the Internet in order to make some money, but I want to learn how to design the site in order to work on myself, gain skills and experience, and make money through ads

Dear friends, well come on this amazing site. Many people are work here like part time job. This site is a secondary source of income for them. But I have got a chance of online work first time. I have no other website created by me. I have create to create my own website.

Currently I don't own any website, I still believe with time I will own one. For mates who have same intention with me, I advice you to be make serious research to see how things are run. This will make you gain a lot experience and also make you free from scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Awesome question , really I do not own a website before but I have interest on making it, please if you further achieve anything in regards to the website try to share with us through the forum or platform

• +1 1

Hello everyone. As you can see I'm new member in this great platform of crypto currency, I don't know much about cryptocurrencies, i want the senior members and the expert to help and guide me to achieve my aims and objective in future. I think this is the right place for me

I do not own any website on the Internet..

I think it's very difficult  I don't see are profitable because they need a lot of arrangement ..Seniors know better ..

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I owned a website last year but due to certain issues I have to drop it. By placing Ads on website, the owner can earn money but it requires a reputed website with good traffic.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

@Cammerno my dear friend I have not any information about it but I was read your post and also read people's command this is interesting and important level information. I will try to get experience more from here dear. I will try to apply these are all methods and knowledge in my own experience because first two I should learn about oven website working and then make sure you work in my own projects. Especially thanks to you for raising this point. 💞😍

Hi everybody, I haven't opened any site of my own yet. In the event that I have sites later, I will see how to open a site. I actually have no clue about how to open a site.but when i does i definetly share my experience with you guys.

I do not have website  it is valuable if you have and adds you earn money bit coins also Own a websites is really good and profitable for own  I don't have any own websites you share each a good information .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

• +2 1

Dear if you have a website then you can link with google addson where different adds are run and you will get earning from this but I don't know that the payment are made in cryptocurrecey or any other digital currency.

Sorry to say that I dont own a website. Most of the people have their own website. Where they can earn money. People own their website for different reasons. But im thinking to open a new site for my business.As a newbie  I dont know that I can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in my site.

I really do not own a website and I don't really no how to earn from it but I can try and create one but to the basis of things I can't really create it for now but can earn from other website

Hello my friend, I do not have information about this post, but I think that there is a Google AdSense site that provides advertisements for your site by registering, taking a link and a link to your site, and you get money for that

• +4 1

I don’t have any website. Some people create website and for that, they can earn money in many ways. I think, there have a lot of arrangements and work by designing your site and so on. And with this hard work, this earning is not enough. And you have to make your site popular so that many people will visit your site. So i think, this can be hard for an individual. 

I am not a programmer and not known about websites but little knowledge about the webpages. I also want to learn about websites that have the case of my income so i am try to hard for searching about the cryptocurrency webpages.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Aliraza2Dear if you want to earn money from cryptotalk and other websites then you should try to lean many things about websites before you try website your html coding will be good. 

Frankly, at the moment, I do not own any website. It's a good idea and I will try to work on that. Because I easily heard you get Bitcoin from ads. But I have not tried it yet. Currently, I prefer to earn from the forum because it is safe and good.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I don't have a website yet but I will make a website because I can earn income by adding ads on the web site.Bitcoin income can be made with ads on the web site and it has become very popular. So I will make a website soon.

1 minute ago, Mehwish2808 said:

No i really don't have my own website i just joined this platform since last 5th days. And before this i really don't have any experience from any site m

@Mehwish2808 Dear, very nice keep your work here you will be able to earn more, I impressed by your work because you only 5 days too more 250 + topic and topic impressive, dear keep work here we don't need to ourvowns website we should work here for learning of cryptosystem, and also for earning money, one day you will the most popular person of this platform because you are hardworking and you are deserve. Good luck!

Thank you, my friend, for your participation.
I own a website and I earn through advertisements, but I earn in the dollar currency and trade it on platforms and convert it into Bitcoin
I find that the topic is profitable and I recommend it, but it needs to be followed up and you have to have good content that brings enough visitors

• +2 1

In fact, you have a long time website but lost due to a security breach I don't know how it happened, but I woke up and everything in site destructive my powers regular.

The Usually owning a website is best if our own business. Unless if we just have one as a hobby, we might need to learn how to code and manage it on our own. Otherwise we will have to pay a coder each now and then, to upgrade it and make it smooth, and to keep it running all the time and also for managing it regularly.

• +1 1

No, I don't have a site of my own, but I'm thinking of making a site in the near term. It's essential for anyone who has a job on the Internet, but it takes a lot of time, so I'm not excited about it.