Do You Own a Website? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

No, I have no website. But I know that's how it works on the internet and also know that how are they work. In the future, maybe I create my website. It is very easy, but one person that is running my business or any industry, then he creates a website to manage it works like managing worker and their salary. That's why the website is more useful in this modern world.

No i dont have any own website.what ever but i will take advie from you.but i work in cryptotalk which is very much  useful and also benefited.so i suggest you to use cryptotalk the biggest platform.  

Yes I do know that you can run a google ads on your websites and you can earn from that but  I don't own website sir because I'm not even planning to become a blogger or the likes but owning a site can easily help in growing your business.

I don't own any website yet but i am interested to make one and develop it by myself. I know how it works and in the future I will decide to have my own website for business someday. Recently i am learning web designing and develoment. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

No really i do not about any earning from a website because i do not have any website through which i earned profit. If anyone have website that make good earning is great thing.

No I have not heard of the website you intended. But I have heard of websites like this so none of these ads can make a big income. Therefore, it would be better to look at the profitable

I did not know that, and i do not have a website. I will do that once I have created my own website, i think it is a good source of income when you have an own website.

I don't have a website but you share good information. I have an question if you can answer me. How much we can earn from this system...

I don't own a website despite it is profitable and important. Owning a website need a person with technical know how on how to coordinate internet activities.

Dear friend I don't have own website and i can't earn money this source but i know about using of google AdSense and others companies also provide ads and they pay amount for this ads it is a good way of earning money thanks to share this information i will try this 

Dear mate thanks for sharing valuable information and i have not my own website but I wish to have one. So I think that though advertising sites you can not earn more and it is a waste of time. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I don't know.  This is something new.  Hope you will get a lot of profits and learn well from the world of programming, because it is the future.  Thanks

Bro, No I have any website.I am new here some days ago I join this forum crypto talk.I fully satisfied used this forum i soon complete my first 100 comments and then I member this forum I am glad because i work hard follow the rules.many sites are available but more is fake.So,carefully follow rule and work hard this sites and earn money.this forum is very useful for students.I am also student😊

@Amirlodhi12 I agre  with you friend. I also have not any website yet. Because I am learner of crypto. But in suitable time I will launch a website surely. And I am also a web designer. I know that if I have a so much traffic able website ten I can earn good bitcoin by posting an ad. Overall I will launch a website when I will be able to earn bitcoin.

Edited by Ayatpossible

Unless if you just have one as a hobby, you might need to learn how to code and manage it on your own. Otherwise you will have to pay a coder each now and then, to upgrade it and make it smooth. I have one thought of of making one but the thing is to make one website There are lot of process. So this is the first time I learn that I can earn crypto by having a website. Anyway, thanks for sharing this information to us. 

• +2 1

I don't have any website at this time but i want to create a website but at this time i have a YouTube channel on which I uploaded motivational videos and in future when my channel is at good stage then I create my website on motivation and i uploaded motivational theases on my site. 

• +2 1

I don't have a  website at this time but after few days I will surely create my website and I think on my website I uploaded content about cryptocurriences and bitcoin and all about crypto world and I will research more about cryptoworld  and then I uploaded that content on my site. 

• +2 1

Dear friend i have no website and not make because this site work my first experience and I am not know another website and not any try to make own website. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friends I really do not own a website and do not know how to profit from it. I believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort and a lot of members who visit them in order to make some profits from them

I don't own a website but  with the money I earn here I will do online programming course. Having bitcoin ads or other ads it's very important for a site owner because that's where their income come from lots people will patronize your site because they would want to know what's going on in the world of cryptocurrency.

Friend, try faucets, which are sites where you can earn satoshis per day, for this you should know that you can also go collecting little by little until you have a good amount, they are an alternative, you can also do airdrops in your free time.

I don't know about website and the way of opennin site.but I want to open the site for investing my money on different sites and want to use it for earning and getting knowledge by help of this site .

First of all hello to my dear friends about this topic my opinion is I am not a holder of an website but it is my dream when I will grill through cryptocurrency I will make sure that I will have websites and those people who have a website from me me a round of claws for them. They should make more useful their website.....