Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !!

3 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

Bitcoin not collapsed and never will collapsed as people believe in it from the beginning of this crypto space. If Btc collapsed then we are again all controlled by government once again and then they can track our personal data too.  I don;t think there is any competitor of BTC as of now to dominate over it.

Yes, true, Bitcoin has not collapsed and I hope it never collapses. Bitcoin is the key to freedom and privacy in the world and cannot have a competitor. All that happened was a April joke by Binance after  bought Coin Market Cap.

Bitcoin price never beat by any other coin . Coinmarketcap is showing first place in toilet paper ,but it is April fool by coinmarketcap . Coinmarketcap can April fool with us on 1 April .

1 hour ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Bitcoin price never beat by any other coin . Coinmarketcap is showing first place in toilet paper ,but it is April fool by coinmarketcap . Coinmarketcap can April fool with us on 1 April .

Yes toilet paper token is a joke in April, Coin Market Cap did this trick well and many people regulated that this is what really happened, but the next day the token was removed and things returned to normal.

19 hours ago, Readmm said:

Yes, unfortunately this is just an April Fools' joke, so bitcoin has not yet appeared to have a direct competitor, we will wait further)

Certainly, the Bitcoin has no competitor at present, not even after a long time. It is difficult to imagine that another currency will take the place of Bitcoin after this great popularity that Bitcoin has acquired and this great position in the hearts of people.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, a great joke and made with great accuracy, but in general such jokes can deceive people and give them wrong ideas before the site makes it clear that it is just a joke. I think these big sites should avoid such things.

I think that bitcoin will experiencing collapsing becaus eoft he corona virus that happen. I hope that they dont collapse because many people are currently investing because they still want to earn money while in lockdown. 

1 hour ago, Readmm said:

I also think that if sometime a competitor to Bitcoin appears, then this will not happen soon, because now too many people are ready to invest a lot of money in Bitcoin.

I don't think that can happen in the short time, there cannot be another currency that suddenly appears and competes with Bitcoin. There are many other currencies that appeared after Bitcoin and are supported by large companies but were not able to compete with Bitcoin.

It is very strange news. How can any (not so popular) coin passed Bitcoin in terms of volume, it's amazing. I haven't knew about this toilet paper coin and it's toping the chart.

11 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

I think the bitcoin price collapse this time is just a strong fluctuation and it is not too big. because of the effect of the covid virus 19. Bitcoin is still the strongest and most developed cryptocurrency and now the price has risen very well.

No, in fact, it was all a joke. Binance bought the Coin Market Cap and loved to do a April joke so they invented this ridiculous lie, and then they removed this fake coin the next day.

The the main things that matters is popularity and trading volume in which the Bitcoin is leading and no one will  ever beat Bitcoin in this matter. Talking about this coin the developer of coins cut the supply and fake false buys to increase it's price on own but noone will buy them i am sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

AIt might be possible that toilet paper token has make it possible to scale through thst price, and it might be just April fool, but it is possible to have a token in the future that will have such volume

7 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

AIt might be possible that toilet paper token has make it possible to scale through thst price, and it might be just April fool, but it is possible to have a token in the future that will have such volume

Token Toilette paper  is an April Fools' Donation by Binance after she bought the CoinMarketCap site, well I think it's an unfortunate start for Binance in managing the CoinMarketCap site, they should have been more cautious.

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Token Toilette paper  is an April Fools' Donation by Binance after she bought the CoinMarketCap site, well I think it's an unfortunate start for Binance in managing the CoinMarketCap site, they should have been more cautious.

This is absolutely ridiculous and people will be kind of very angry with them, they don't need to do April fool with a project, I think they are paid to do it, because it will bring more attention to the project and many traders will shift their intentions to that project

Hello dear mate ,

According to me deginately not. Bitcoin hasn't collapsed that badly its price is rising and even right now holding the top position , at the moment of writing this comment , btc price is over 7k dollar which is quite good (but not up to the mark). 

7 hours ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
It is one of the new currencies listed new in Yobit, but in my opinion these new currencies have a short time when they are available, and here lies their danger as their disappearance is possible at any moment, perhaps in the beginning trading occurs and demand for them for a short period
 But this happened with currencies previously and ended their existence

It is true that it was included in Yobit on the same day, and there was a good trading volume on it on Yobit, but as you mentioned these currencies are dangerous because it can disappear at any moment or it may drop in price very significantly.

I don't know how the hell it happened. But maybe that is not true but coinmarketcap is a legit website and shows the exact ranking of the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin had a low price value going in the first week of April. But maybe it was possible because the token was traded rapidly by some countries. Maybe there was any special bounty  going on for the tokens. Anything can happen in the crypto world. 

You will not lose your currency in exchange. This is due to the problem of your net. You can also exchange with the phone if there is a problem with the computer. The exchange will not be lost and will not be hacked. He will remain in his appointed place.

4 hours ago, Roberto272 said:

When exchanging we need a network to process and even a live computer.  Then does it matter when the exchange is still in a loading state and suddenly my computer shuts down and my network disappears.  Will my coins be lost or fail in exchange.  Please explain about this.

Dear you are a new member and this is your first post, so please write well. You must first read the topic and understand it and then respond to it. Your response may not be outside the topic. This is an advice for you that you must adhere to the rules of the forum in order not to get a penalty.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:09 AM, Philippe2001 said:

The price of bitcoin is not the first time, even after every collapse 
in the price of bitcoin, there is a significant rise in price, there is no cryptocurrency
 better than bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise to $ 8000

Bitcoin price is now about to touch 8,000$ I think it will rise much more and may touch more than 20,000$ after Halving, but this was a April joke made by Coin Market. They removed this joke the next day.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:46 PM, Iamelneeno said:

I really don't think this is true, no coin has over taken the price of bitcoin and no coin will although not now. So but it's April fool wink

Yes, this is a joke on April. Binance bought the Queen Market Cap website and she loved to do this joke with users so he made a fake coin and put it in the number 0 before the bitcoin. But they removed it the next day.

This is most likely an April fools joke and it was a pretty good one at that if you look at the name of the coin that is on the top of the list. this is a very interesting and a very funny name. If this is not a joke however then the only reason that another token will overtake bitcoin in its value is the fact that there is a pump that is happening on the coin. I think that this is most likely the only reason that we woudl expect to see such, if it is not a joke or prank.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

3 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

This is most likely an April fools joke and it was a pretty good one at that if you look at the name of the coin that is on the top of the list. this is a very interesting and a very funny name. If this is not a joke however then the only reason that another token will overtake bitcoin in its value is the fact that there is a pump that is happening on the coin. I think that this is most likely the only reason that we woudl expect to see such, if it is not a joke or prank.

l also think so it is something joke for first April. There is only one king and it is BTC, no other. As you above said this coin has hilarious name. 🙂 l'm so sad that one coin which called Toilet paper, it can beat BTC at the top of the market. 

19 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, so we don't need to worry about bitcoin because it is natural to collapse on the times like this because on this time, bitcoin is very weak and not easy to use.

The recovery started slowly for the Bitcoin price, and this significant increase that swallowed the massive price collapse is a positive thing, as the bullish chain continues for a number of days.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:35 PM, Roberto272 said:

When exchanging we need a network to process and even a live computer.  Then does it matter when the exchange is still in a loading state and suddenly my computer shuts down and my network disappears.  Will my coins be lost or fail in exchange.  Please explain about this.

Yes I think that in this time bitcoin suddenly collapsed and lose its hold in the rankings as its stops being in the top and I think that they continued declining but it doesn't the end for cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrency bitcoin have still high value now. 

10 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that in this time bitcoin suddenly collapsed and lose its hold in the rankings as its stops being in the top and I think that they continued declining but it doesn't the end for cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrency bitcoin have still high value now. 

Bitcoin has not collapsed and is difficult to collapse or to be surpassed by another currency, Bitcoin is the strongest and most popular Coin, all of this is an April joke by CoinMarketCap and removed it the next day.