Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !!

I think that this is just a throw-in and this volume of this coin can not be, it is just a joke because of the quarantine, bitcoin will not fall because of this coin.

1 hour ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think that this is just a throw-in and this volume of this coin can not be, it is just a joke because of the quarantine, bitcoin will not fall because of this coin.

Yes, it is impossible for Bitcoin to fall due to this ridiculous coin. This was the April joke from CoinMarketCap after Binance bought it and they made this joke and then removed it the next day.

I have not heard about any news that were given then also maybe it was true I have no idea so I will be first go for some research then I can be able to say something but one thing there is a very common that the fluctuations of the bitcoins are going on every time so we all have to be be make ourself capable to get the things quickly.

21 minutes ago, Basad said:

Since when I read this information I was not comfortable with, it seems to be impossible at this hot time cryptocurency are dropping due fall of BTC. Strongly agreed with you it must be April fool

This topic is already outdated as it's already May, but after all, it was just a joke cryptocurrency, which price trackers agreed to list on April fools. There was a few people though who decided to create a full blockchain for it, and now it's a working token that can be traded in YoBit for example.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

8 hours ago, Basad said:

It's may the month we expect to see clear distinction between the price of BTC and altcoins, expecting Bitcoin to hits peak price beyond predictions.

A Token that can be traded in yobit are you sure of what you are saying? Need more information about the token

The market is here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TPT/BTC

In the past days it really crashed and it's now at just one Satoshi, but I remember when it was at around 15.

The contract link for the token is here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x159bbc3a28b8d5ef69ef68ede48262134d73c967

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Bitcoin has not collapsed and no token can kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin tops the list. Tokens may not be on the market for very long. Bitcoin is a very popular currency. And the token comes on the market for a temporary period. As long as crypto lasts, bitcoin will remain in the market.

This is so funny, toilet paper outperformed Bitcoin, it was April Fools and it was very funny news. No one expected to see Token outperform Bitcoin even in his dreams, but that happened in April

3 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

This is so funny, toilet paper outperformed Bitcoin, it was April Fools and it was very funny news. No one expected to see Token outperform Bitcoin even in his dreams, but that happened in April

Yes it happened in April, it is a stupid joke, and the worst thing is that Binance who made this joke after  bought the CoinMarketCap site before the beginning of last April. It is very funny this name they chose to overtake Bitcoin.

32 minutes ago, Basad said:

Okay thanks for sharing this with me, am going to Carry out further research, investigate more about the currency , but that price now is too low

This token is only available on Yobit and it was created on April 1st. I don't inform you much about this token, but I think it has a good move on Yobit and there are a lot of people who have bought it.

Oh dear toilet paper token has only one usd price and its total volumes in twenty four hours more then bitcoin what's the strange this is. But I don't believe on my eyes is this is real pictures of Coinmarketcap volumes or not. Lets hope this is not real one because one believed that. 

9 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes it happened in April, it is a stupid joke, and the worst thing is that Binance who made this joke after  bought the CoinMarketCap site before the beginning of last April. It is very funny this name they chose to overtake Bitcoin.

Yes, it is a shame for bitcoin to be overtaken by toilet paper, what is this terrible end, or should I say it is a start because halving is close haha.

Bitcoin does not have to be replaced with toilet paper so it will increase its high value. Tokens can never kill Bitcoin. In the case of tokens, many people have turned to Bitcoin, so now is a good time to increase the price of Bitcoin. Will not collapse.

7 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Yes, it is a shame for bitcoin to be overtaken by toilet paper, what is this terrible end, or should I say it is a start because halving is close haha.

It is just an April fool form the coinmarketcap, there has been no reason for such, and if you can check the ranking now, you will see that it has been removed

This is really strange that a token over thrown bitcoin, but am sure that it isn't real or it won't last , bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies and will always remain at the top and even if it's overthrown it will still get back to it's position.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure, this is only a joke because I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that can outperform Bitcoin because Bitcoin has the highest market value among currencies.

2 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

This is really strange that a token over thrown bitcoin, but am sure that it isn't real or it won't last , bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies and will always remain at the top and even if it's overthrown it will still get back to it's position.

Certainly Bitcoin will not be dropped from any currency, this is a silly fake coin that was made for the April joke and Coin Market implemented this joke, but he returned and removed it the next day and Bitcoin returned to the lead as it was always.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:04 PM, malik6314193 said:

But how its possible dear. How any coin and strange this is that coin is token not proper crypto currency beat the bitcoin. I think all of this is just joke. 

you are absolutely correct it was a joke on April 1st as far as I know this token was listed only one day after that it removed from coinmarketcap which is one of the biggest cryptocurrency market analysis website 

this is an April fool's joke, the whole token is a joke and it immediately dropped right after the day was over

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This was Avril's lie only and the matter is not true and Bitcoin is removed as it is No. 1, which is the mother currency and if it collapses the rest of the cryptocurrencies will collapse.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This was Avril's lie only and the matter is not true and Bitcoin is removed as it is No. 1, which is the mother currency and if it collapses the rest of the cryptocurrencies will collapse.

True, dear, it was a sinister joke by Binance, but then they removed it the next day immediately and Bitcoin returned to the center of the position that it would stay on permanently.

I do not think it is real. I think it is more likely that the whole currency will be the first April lie, but I think that these things should not enter the jokes and jokes in it because the matter is serious and because it is a professional field of work

Even if the token beats the bitcoin its not likely to collapse the bitcoin because I think it was a prank even if it is real than bitcoin can't be collapsed by the token and bitcoin beats all of the crypto currency.

Tollet Paper Token was joke on the 1-st April from CoinMarketCap team, Bitcoin is still the biggest cryptocurrency with the biggest community and has the biggest volume 

On 6/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, nykas said:

Tollet Paper Token was joke on the 1-st April from CoinMarketCap team, Bitcoin is still the biggest cryptocurrency with the biggest community and has the biggest volume 

That's right, it was a joke in April and Bitcoin has returned to its natural place as the first and best coin in the world. This joke was made by Binance on the first day after purchasing the Coin Market Cap site.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:22 PM, nykas said:

It is sad that Bitcoin is losing their resources and their value is continuing to go down which I think is not great but the positive side is you can see that there are now big tokens or coins that can replace Bitcoin and you can use it as a alternative