Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

Planning is key to success in every field. If you don't have any strategy and plan than how can you go forward and excel in crypto. So choose one track like of trading.Crypto field there are many ways bro and we can earn some money without investment like in Cryptotalk campaign and go for trading for more profit and to reduce poverty.

Yes it is true if we definitely use the money we are getting from crypto I bet you we will truly stay from poverty so let's make use of the money we get from crypto wisely 

Well, as a beginner, I don't have much experience of using Cryptocurrencies as life spending yet. But according to your post and many others reviews shared by seniors, I have gotten knowledge that Crypto can change our life and spendings. It definitely reduce the poverty level for any state if they make the plan of investing in Cryptocurrencies.

Of course my friend, whatever you want to do, you need a plan in advance, how will you lead this to reach the desired goal, for example I have a plan to collect large capital from this field in order to get luxury in my life

1 hour ago, Malikshareyar said:

Thanks dear for sharing your experience with us. I am also thinking about start trading, but I don't think much about it. But after reading your post, you insist me to re-evaluate myself and make new plan about trading and then execute this. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It definitely helps many of members who want to start trading....

Well dear this is the platform where you will learn trading if you really want that and you came here to learn trading with this you will be able to earn money as well so you will be interested in this with earning money and you will learn it well..

It is true that work without prior planning will expose us to failure. Therefore, before we engage in investment and trading, we must put in place a plan and strategy to achieve our goal, thus reducing the risk of our failure and we can achieve success.

Hello brother, I'm fine
Yes, we need to set a plan and schedule for success, and set a timetable that helps us to commit and continue. We must be patient to reach success.

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues because I think that many of them go into trading immediately because they think that trading depends heavily on luck, but I think that they need knowledge in addition to the organized plan that they must work from the beginning. With it, as I mentioned, finally I think that long investment is better for beginners and they have to succeed here in the coding talk first to gain experience and information, as they can then use their profits from the forum and from investment, for example, and use them as capital to start trading and get closer to achieving goals in the future, I wish everyone good luck .

• +2 1

The plans are important for the correct operation when using cryptocurrencies, certainly we may lose a lot of money through these cryptocurrencies and this is due to our lack of knowledge and practice, you do not have to worry because even experts lose money in operations, For this reason, we must study so as not to lose so much money, to earn more than we lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is just like other work we need to make alot of mistakes to bulid ourselves again to fit this job but we need more time to spend in this field because most of it need reading and reading.

Honestly, with planning, patience, persistence, and effort in this forum we can actually achieve a lot of cryptocurrencies.

Dear Friend
Thanks for this wonderful and useful explanatory post. Yes, we have to plan before we work, but I think that we always have to focus on what we invest our money in, meaning that the currency in which we want to invest is somewhat safe.
Good luck

I think you are right, we should all have a well thought out plan when trading cryptocurrencies, we can't do things just because we want to earn easily and quickly, trading is something that needs a lot of study and patience. 

You are right cryptocurrencies to protect us from poverty and through them we can achieve what we want, but we need to put a plan before anything and then work hard and persistently and adhere to our plans and be patient.

• +2 1

Yeah i agree with you. There are so many platforms for online earning. Cryptocurrency is also one of them. For this You need experience, courage and patience . In this way we can protect yourself from poverty and make yourself independent. 

We all know that cryptocurrencies were for many the only place to make a profit from the Internet, as it helped many to make good profits and achieve success in that.

• +3 1

Crypto protects us all from poverty, we find trading profits and we are able to make some money from it. Some manage to make a lot, others smaller. I am in the smaller size because I can not risk too much. But for the risk I have taken, it was a very good return so far.

I wasted a lot of my time on these things, my friend, and lost a lot of money on this until I started to follow reliable recommendation channels and documented analysis channels, in addition to that I began to learn analysis and earn profits.

• +4 1

The success of any business, no matter how small or large, needs to put in place a good plan of action and start working on it in a steady way and slow steps for success and achieving all we wish for.
Anyone operating randomly without his streak will surely fail.
Especially what I mentioned about trading, starting with it needs to make plans, research well, and ask those with experience to take advice when buying or selling any currency.

• +3 1

Yes, it will protect me because I've been working hard and benefiting from the low price of money shopping and food in several places, forums and investment platforms. Otherwise, I think I have a lot of protection.

My plan to get encryption is to work in forums and collect capital from them, then buy currencies at cheap prices and store them until their price increases, and this requires patience, hard work and effort, you can earn a lot of cryptocurrencies

On 3/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

My advice also, for beginners like me, before we start making topics or comments, we should have a lot to find out about cryptocurrency so that we have a little knowledge. If we already know the basics of cryptocurrency, it will be easier for us to run it in the future.

• +4 1

Yes I have a lot of plans for this crypto world, I always try to come up with a way to be the best, I read all the Basic Rules and conditions of working in crypto talk in order to make money to protect me from poverty, just focus on your goals, my friend .

• +3 1

You are right that developing a good investment plan and setting stages to learn trading or investing makes it easier and more rapid as developing plans to invest in a particular currency makes the loss less as you know how to earn well, where a good investment plan means good earning.