Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Certainly, with work and effort on trading cryptocurrencies, you will secure a lot of money that will secure a happy life for you, but you must be patient.

Well say my friend

We always have to work within a pre-designed plan

Working without a plan would be a fiasco in the cryptocurrency world

Always in whatever work we do we must set plans and programs for the method of earning and the potential for loss

We must always assume that there are many ways to win and many ways to lose. Do not give up. Work hard and diversify in investment and do not give up

We will rise more and more

Yes, always. We must make plans before doing any work in the world of cryptocurrencies. A lot of greed occurs that may cause a lot of losses. Therefore, you must set a goal and when you reach it, you must stop and not risk more.

• +1 1

Yes, and this is really what I am trying to get away from. Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a person. I hope crypto is my way to escape from this.  

• +4 1

Yes dear mate. If you have an plane and work sincerely. Definitely crypto can helps you get out from poverty. So try to find time and try to find time and work properly then definitely crypto will help us.

Finance world is for confident people, who know what they want and what they need to do, you are totally right mate, we have to build our plans first, then find the way how to reach them and only then do something, that is the way to be successful, there are a lot of fishes in crypto world who want to get everything from nothing, that is why they starting to hate trading when they loose their capitals, wish you all good luck!

I completely agree with you about this beautiful talk, my friend. Yes, I seek to earn cryptocurrencies and store them and then sell them in order to achieve material gains, but I must collect a lot of information in order to avoid error and the ban From this forum

The world of cryptocurrencies and trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn abundant money.  I advise everyone to consult older members so that we do not run into risks.  We must plan well before every purchase or sale.  My plan is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high again.  The market must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase transaction.

Dear friend, yes, cryptocurrencies can change your position when you take advantage of them, but you have to learn to trade properly in order to win.
First, you must learn about cryptocurrencies in order to help you choose the currency and trade in it, and you must gain knowledge from these currencies and you must learn from members how to trade in order to succeed like them, then be patient in order to reap profits

Yes my friend, without a plan you will not get anything and you did not reach a place, just keep working and patience and try to gain knowledge from experienced people and you will reach your goal, Greetings

• +2 1

I agree with you on that, we must set a plan and walk on it, recklessness will not help us in anything and we will lose a lot of money, be patient and abide by the rules, gain experience and learn a lot before starting trading and investing.

Having a good planning through this work in Cryptocurrencies will allow us to know all the tools that we can use through these networks worldwide and how to project ourselves in the market through different ways. To have good results in planning, we must first acquire knowledge of what we want to do. Every effort you make will be reflected in the projection you made. Never lose heart and move on.

Yeah Absolutely . There are many members who want to trade but they do not trade because they have no idea to trade.  

So first make research about trade and collect knowledge about it and then you will able to trade . 

The newbie always feels late and that the path is difficult and will not succeed, days ago I did not have any post and after that I completed the first 100 and I no longer feel bored, but pleasure is the only feeling that I have every day to share 20 posts. 

I totally agree with you my friend, any work need alot of planning and patience in order to be useful and meaningful.we have to do our best to develop this forum and introduce new and unique information. 

We must know the plan that we will follow in the field of trading. Do I want long-term trades, either medium or fast, and from here I start drawing my plan when buying any currency and taking these questions, when will I sell? Should I sell because the currency has started to appreciate, or should I wait?

In order to be successful in cryptocurrencies, you have to work a lot on yourself, strive and allocate more time to be an expert in them and be able to make money through them.

Really, the feet that go in every direction don't reach!  We have to define the exact path that we will follow and continue with it to the end, we should not give up if we fail, and we never do self-flagellation, but rather we must continue vigorously to ensure that we reach the goals and we will be very proud

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right that are necessary for the success because then you according to plan andand one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be Patience on this forum because patience is very helpful

I also think that working countries with crypto currency can give you immense profit and earning will you suffer from property . your risks and keep an close eye on the market to act fast.

58 minutes ago, Shojib007 said:

Trading is like any other business that we do in our daily lives and we always plan them from how we start and we remember that there are profit and loss in business. Minimize your risks and keep an eye on the market for quick action e We all started one day and got scared.

@Shojib007 You always have a plan, sometimes you are good, other times you are bad, that is part of life, living with joys and sorrows, the important thing is to always try what we want and be constant so that the plans are good way and if not, then make another and move on,
cryptocurrencies will lift us out of poverty if we take a lot of knowledge and experience in them.

Thanks to your information, people who have just arrived will learn a lot about these posts of yours, the future cryptocurrency will be much more valuable than it already is and in a not so distant time we will have to work online on the issue of the pandemic to these posts with this information there is to value them more and take them into account in the future.

Yes, I agree with you on this topic. As we are learning here now about this modern digital currency, we should also make some plans about our future that how we going to apply our learned knowledge in the future. Future planning and belief in crypto definitely will lead to success to those who believe in it.

• +2 1

I also got many loses but now I overcome it and daily I'm earning 1-2 dollar and that's really great, I never thought about this. Now I have plans and I do research and wen the perfect time come I buy it and sell it. I'm really enjoying it. Hope day by day my trading skills will be developed.

That's right, in this world of crypto you win and lose, you have to stop acting on impulse without having created a plan, it would not be wise. Let's not take the time to plan our projects and then the results will be beneficial.