Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Hello my friends, I am a new member here
 There is no doubt that it provides my life income all over the world.
If your speaking style is good for everyone and you come to making plans and scrutinizing your ideas, then you will earn money
An out of poverty
Good luck everyone

Yes friends, many of my plans will fullfill , as far as I think I will make my plans successful because there is a platform where we can be very hopefull after doing our struggle and it fulfills our many hops. 

Yes mate, I heard of people who there only source of income is cryptocurrecy business and they are leaving fine life, I believe that what is need is for us to manage our life style, then be focus on making some good  investments, cryptocurrecy can definitely make us well off and in reaches.

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you.
It started recently and I am quickly starting to receive information. I walk slowly so I don't make mistakes. I set my first goal to end 100 posts and I have already done so. Now my goal is to make money

• +2 1

Yes you are right friend when one has plans then crypto talk currency will really protect you from porverty having plans is by making posts and comments which will make you earn money and also making trading and investment to be able to get profit and benefits with values that will move you out of poverty

• +1 1

hello my friend, I am new to this platform If the brother is right, then the goals and things should be clear, but more than that we must train in knowledge to work in trade and not lose our money

Thank you for sharing this valuable information; yes, it is important to prepare ahead of time before doing something, and this is particularly true with cryptocurrency trading or any other endeavour.

Yes, you're right, my friend, we must practice and work hard in order to gain capital good in the field of encryption and the more we gave new ideas and posts more win more currencies must be every man to lose even succeed in his work this is the law of life

Indeed, the crypto journey is fun, but it needs a good plan
I will benefit from these good advice
Any successful work needs a plan that we do with will and patience

This is the most important aspect of everything because there is a saying that whoever plans to fail in planning, you need to plan how to eradicate poverty in your life and cryptocurrency a site that can give you a chance to achieve it

Thank you for your encouraging words , this is really a growing market and getting to know all about it from this forum is a privilege the more topics i see the more i learn from we should all keep reading and digging to gain more information.

Edited by Danaothman

All that is stated in your post is correct. We must all plan before we take any action and have a prior knowledge of the topic that we intend to do, because without planning we will inevitably face failure.

Exactly my friend, you are right..to work seriously and achieve the greatest profit and profit, we must plan well, set a goal or plan, and enjoy patience, because this world is unlimited and its profits are wonderful

Yes I totally agree with you. Crypto is a wonderful platform where we can learn so many information and earn some extra money.

If you want to make more money from crypto, you have to broaden you knowledge of this forum and keep posting useful and unique post. Also you can make money with trading, investment. But of course you need grow your knowledge about this first.

So basically we can help from crypto in any ways, we just need to use this with smartly and honestly.

Thank you, my friend, of course, most of the members think that working here without effort. They think that the money will flow to them without organizing their affairs, drawing up firm plans, and doing a pre-study of the obstinacy that they will invest in.

Coins could be sent to, and immediately used by, people in crisis situations. Corruption (by governments, on-the-ground providers, and even nonprofits) prevents large amounts of aid from reaching end recipients. GiveCrypto could ensure those in the most volatile situations get resources directly, by circumventing the need to send aid dollars to intermediaries and tracking receipt.

My plan is very simple, all I want is to raise enough money to set up my own business that will provide me with better living conditions than what I got in my family's home.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Hello dear, thank you for sharing your valuable information with everyone. I am new here, I have come here to learn a lot.Besides, I know that I can earn income.But you have given a more another nice suggestion to make a good profit.I am interested to know more details about this topic.You said the right thing,everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting.Yes i agree with you dear.Thanks

My friend, when we are trading cryptocurrencies, we must develop a clear plan of action. In addition, we must have experience by analyzing the data of the cryptocurrency that we want to trade in. And that in order to get good profits.

• +3 1

Yes of course by working with Crypto we can save ourselves from poverty.  Because it is possible to earn a good amount of money by working with cryptocurrency.  So we should work according to all the rules of the forum.  Trying to increase rank.

Every person interested in encryption must develop their own plans and strategy in order to be able to reach the goals. We must work hard and be patient in order to earn big money

• +1 1

Planning is necessary in all aspects of life .So is the case with crypto forum .If we plan carefully we can get rather huge profits.Planning about trade planning, about investment and planning about our future activities will enable us to get more benifit from this forum.

Hello my friend, you have to define your goal and the plans that you must follow in order to reach the desired goal, and you have to do your best to reach the desired goal

This is a very good topic, and you are correct in saying that crypto is a very good way in which we can break the poverty cycle and we can really start to earn some money through trading, which i feel that almost everyone has the capability of learning it. Although it is difficult int eh beginning, it is possible for anyone to learn it, and therefore it can break the poverty cycle if done right. I think that this could be why crypto is being promoted so much and why so many countries are now willing to integrate the crypto market into their financial infrastructure..