Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Very much lucky i am to be part of crypto world. This is my luck to work here and making money here. There are many people who dont know about this forum. So again i am very thankful to this platform.

Despite the spread of Crypto all over the world, traditional banks are still resisting because most countries adhere to it because it helps them control people, but Crypto frees people from the restrictions of the current banks that control our money

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I entered the world of cryptography early and lost some money, but I learned a lot the art of trading and investing, and now I have made good money from trading

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I entered the world of cryptography early and lost some money, but I learned a lot the art of trading and investing, and now I have made good money from trading

I feel fortunate to be learning so much about cryptomonies, soon they will be the most important thing on an economic level and it is not bad to go well prepared.

no , I am not lucky alot in the crypto world . Since I have not gotten great measure of benefit yet. it is trust it will be conceivable in future when I will get some insight.

Of course I do. I really feel very lucky because since the pandemia I have time to work properly in the crypto world. It is very good because of the airdrop, trading in all the stuff I did not have before. Crypto world is the VIP ranking world now. You do not need to have any kind of experience but love to work hard. So if you have not try it, get a step ahead and do it. 

In terms of earning currencies, I do not find myself lucky. As for gaining experience and knowledge, I find myself very lucky

Of course I feel very blessed anymore because I have a lot of friends who have no idea about crypto currency and they can't work on this site but I feel blessed to work on this site because it pays every day so I think

Yes I feel really great being here. This platform had made my knowledge and skills of trading much much better than before m There are missing part unfortunately but the gain is really a win.This field can only be known well by working on the topics and thereby achieve good profit here.This taught me coding which I was really not even aware about.

• +3 1

if i consider myself lucky in this world of cryptomonics, because i am part of a new world that came to stay. and meanwhile only 1% of the world population uses cryptomonics. we have been among the first to get here. big projects have come out and there are many more to come 

Edited by kdutti33

Yes I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to know about crypto and got really interested in it. How I wish I could have gotten in earlier than I did. It opens up a lot of earning opportunities that cannot be found in any centralized convention currency or financial institution.

I'm very very lucky to consider myself in this crypto world. In this forum I am enjoying doing my job. And I can earning from the forum. From the I can know many information about crypto currency. Besides I can discuss a topic with others easily and make new friends.I am very proud to find me in this forum.

Nah not really because i really work things out by myself and even if am its only barely of it because i dont rely on that kinds of stuff i work hard on my own i dont get really much of a help from others sadly.

• +2 1

Yes, I feel so lucky to be a part of this forum because this platform has given me an opportunity to learn and understand more about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld. I couldn't have understood  more about this topic without the help of this forum and its users. Now I am very interested to do trading but I am waiting to learn more trading tips and techniques. This forum has taught me many unknown topics and I am so grateful for that. 

Yes obviously i feel happy to be in the world of cryptocurrency. To be in the forum i can gather many experience in addition to get money.I am very happy to stay here

I have been here in this forum from few months and the payment is not opened yet, each time I play dice I only lose, so I am not lucky in this world, maybe I will one day, can not say that.

Yes I'm consider that I'm the lucky and best in the world in the crypto world because crypto is the best for me and change my life. Crypto is the really good and the best way i think.

Yes of course I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who don't know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I will be a lot more experienced in captivity.

Yes, it's true in my surroundings, not many people know crypto, and I think it's a valuable treasure for someone who knows how to exploit it well.

Yes iam lucky as i knew about crypto in 2016 and bought my first bitcoin at 650 usd and my first ethereum at 10 usd, that was great and made good return when i sold in 2017

Of course I think people can work on the platform because there are a lot of friends among us who have no idea about this platform but those who don't know can't make money by doing this. I feel very blessed because I can make money by doing these things.  Because this platform has given me that opportunity, I can earn a good amount of income from here

Doing business from device to device with my discovery of this world has created a tort in my head that has always been his goal to make a profit for the future of the investigation and I feel really lucky to know about the platform before and hereI feel very comfortable working and it enhances our knowledge about the crypto world and interesting activities and I had a lot of desire to work with computers and devices

Yes ! I feel very lucky because a lot of people don't know about this forum. And also I am very happy to do work at this forum because my learning is also increasing.

Working diligently is really important and luck is one of them so we need to really differenciate everything perfectly and we need to follow strategies that do really work and the truth is we need to make sure that we are able to earn well, so we work as hard in the end everything works well

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.