Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I feel like you are lucky if you can even take part in this cryptocurrency thing, we take a lot of things for granted. I feel like it's an insane opportunity to make money online

I don't think that I am lucky on crypto, also I think luck is not the best thing to have here but the knowledge. Because knowledge is all you need in this platform. So in my opinion, even if I am not lucky, if I have the knowledge on doing things to obtain enough profit, then that is enough. 

Of course, since I started studying and working with cryptomonies in 2017, it has helped me a lot, the first one I met and has always been my favorite is the Litecoin, besides that thanks to the groups I have received tokens by means of promotions. I will always be grateful for having known this world

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes, I am lucky because im an early adopter. But dont worry also you are and everybody in this forum are also lucky. It has been 11 years since the creation of bitcoin. The last halving in bitcoin will around 2140 so yes we are lucky.

I wouldn't call myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrency, because I have lost quite a lot of money in this field. But I am persistent and I will definitely earn more and more money in the future. I thinki it works in every area - if you're persistent, you become lucky.

It is always very satisfying when you learn something new and that you get a lot out of that knowledge. Generating income from home can help in a remarkable way through cryptocurrencies. I am fortunate for this experience that little by little I am getting to know more
  • +4 1

Yes of course I feel very lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrencies because it is considered the next future and also I still have many friends who do not know anything about the cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning the cryptocurrency, I will be more experienced in captivity.

On 30/3/2020 at 7:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera que tenga un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

I consider that if I have been lucky, because I started working with Bitcoin around 2016 and from that moment I realized that it was a very interesting option to passively earn money.
Thanks to Bitcoin I can say that I was able to make money with the internet, really the profits I obtained were not only with btc but with many other cryptos such as Ethereum.
The key that I believe that I discovered, that I want to share with others and that I want to make understand to people who have not yet discovered this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies is that the important thing is not whether one or the other is more fortunate because they first met one crypto or not, because everyone has their own way of thinking and their own perception of things, this happened to me with cryptocurrencies, but if I consider, I believe, that I met them at the time when the first great boom began .
I also consider that a person who discovers this world at this time may have changed his life for the better, because it is very likely that he can benefit because I do believe that there is still a long way to go for the vast majority of the population to adopt cryptocurrencies as a source of income. And when that person knows what he discovered and above all everything new he learned, I am sure that he will appreciate it for the rest of his life, that person may be able to change the way of thinking of others and that way he can also feel fortunate that he met cryptocurrencies at the right time as I consider that that is what happened to me.

Somewhat. I'm not as lucky as it gets, but I'm surely not bad in investments, so I can consider myself lucky - investing means taking risk, and surviving this risk is pure luck. It would be impossible to earn anything without luck.

I consider myself a lucky person in this cryto world because I have won enough money to think that I am lucky. I also fell luchy because in the pasts years crypto was not as easy to use as now, and one of the responsables for that is Yobits platform. Thank you Yobit!

Well as a beginner I can say that I have been lucky in some airdrops, you have to be very dedicated to this and learn about everything related to cryptocurrencies.

Actually and in all sincerity it is the best thing that could have happened since thanks to this digital world I am beginning to have freedom of time and money to enjoy the family, perhaps for some people this is too late when they find out about this world.

I do consider myself lucky in this world of cryptocurrencies since the truth when I started in this I had no idea of anything and as the days went by I was learning and earning coins I have not gotten rich with this but I do feel that I have been lucky

If I am very lucky to belong to a great world such as cryptocurrencies, learning about this daily and belonging to this great industry makes me happy

1 hour ago, pellotinaLi said:

I think each one considers themselves lucky in their own way and even more so when you find a faucet or some successful airdrop to earn some coins and you feel even more successful when you see the fruit of your work and you see that cryptocurrencies are really worth it and that it is something real that moves through the network

That is why I faithfully support this movement of yobit with its airdrops to encourage people to invest in cryptocurrencies, and what better way than yobit to be your role model as an investor

If because there are still many people who know it is a cryptocurrency, and I have already gradually learned some basic things to keep in mind, of course no one is 100% right about this. You have to have a lot of information and practice, that with that the money will arrive alone.

i think knowing about crypto earlier than others will be amerit if and only if you use the knowledge well to the maximum utility derivable from it other wise no difference for knowing ir earlier

has been very helpful, I could get many benefits of cryptomonies at the time that most required, I appreciate having known this world in time and every day get more experience

The only one time I have felt lucky in this whole new world of cryptocurrencies for me was once when I made a bad decision, but even so, I did not lose money but won some after buying some coins at a certain price to only discover the next day that the price had dropped almost 50% I got desperate and was this close to selling only to avoid losing more money. I was so upset that I decided not to do anything for many months. Finally, when I made peace with it I decided to take a look 3 months later and to my surprised, it had recovered and even the price was better. 

I think blogs are at the top of the list, even if they need time and good publicity
Then YouTube, followed by profit from referrals

Yes, I consider myself very fortunate to have discovered this world of cryptocurrencies since I am passionate about doing this and incidentally making money and every day having more experience with everything that happens in this world

Yes I am very lucky a stepped into the wonderful crypto world. It is a beautiful new technic and is considered the next big thing after internet invention. The development is still in iets early stage, And crypto is only used by a few. I don’t have friends who also have some coins. 

Yes, I consider myself lucky even if I haven´t made a lot of money yet, however I learn every day about this world that is getting stronger and stronger.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!
    • Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money  
    • Согласно последнему квартальному отчету компании, в апреле запасы биткойнов MicroStrategy увеличились на 122 BTC. MicroStrategy , крупнейший держатель биткойнов среди публичных компаний, продолжает покупать больше BTC, поскольку в ее последнем квартальном отчете указано, что компания вложила еще 7,8 миллиона долларов, в результате чего общая сумма ее криптоактивов достигла 214 400 BTC, что оценивается примерно в 13,5 миллиардов долларов.   В сообщении X от 29 апреля Майкл Сэйлор, бывший управляющий директор MicroStrategy, сообщил, что компания увеличила свои активы на 122 BTC в апреле, увеличив свои запасы на 25 250 BTC с конца четвертого квартала 2023 года. В результате последнего приобретения средняя цена покупки составила 35 180 долларов США за BTC.   Генеральный директор MicroStrategy Фонг Ле заявил, что компания со штаб-квартирой в Вирджинии «привержена дальнейшему развитию сети Биткойна», добавив, что в первом квартале доходы от услуг подписки MicroStartegy и счета за подписку «снова выросли с двузначными темпами роста». Несмотря на значительный рост доходов от услуг подписки на 22% по сравнению с прошлым годом, составивших 23 миллиона долларов США, общие доходы за первый квартал несколько снизились, достигнув 115,2 миллионов долларов США, что на 5,5% меньше по сравнению с первым кварталом 2023 года. Между тем, операционные расходы выросли до $288,9 млн в первом квартале. По данным Google Finance, после этого объявления цена акций MicroStrategy (MSTR) выросла на 0,8%, достигнув $1292. По данным CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торгуется на уровне около 63 250 долларов.
    • Актуальные курсы на 30.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • 30.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Мы предоставляем возможность совершить оплату любой представленной криптовалютой, абсолютно анонимно и безопасно.vps.net-ray.com
    • USDC превосходит USDT   Криптовалютный стабильный токен USD Coin (USDC) от Circle выступил в качестве серьезного конкурента для Tether (USDT), превзойдя его по объему транзакций в этом году, согласно данным платежного гиганта Visa и блокчейн-аналитической платформы Allium Labs.   По данным Visa, объем транзакций в USDC достиг $455.5 миллиарда на прошлой неделе, в то время как USDT едва превысил $88.5 миллиарда. Это является значительным сдвигом, поскольку USD Coin составил примерно 50% от общего объема переводов на рынке стейблкоинов с начала 2024 года. Этот результат контрастирует с историческим доминированием USDT, который имеет наибольшую долю рынка стейблкоинов, оцениваемую в 69% согласно DefiLlama.   Изменение ландшафта можно объяснить различными сценариями использования для USDC и USDT. В то время как Tether в основном используется за пределами США в качестве долларового хранилища стоимости, USD Coin приобретает популярность внутри страны для обычных транзакций, как отмечает криптовалютный аналитик Ноэль Ачесон.
    • На данный момент торгую с 3-м плечом - риска намного меньше и нервы в порядке))
    • Я тоже раньше пользовалась этим ботом, особенно в парах с талком, с догами и др. - больше для накопления. Сейчас предпочитаю торговать ручками и не на йобите) 
    • Paying with Bitcoin: Simplified with Quppy 🌐💼 Ever thought about paying with Bitcoin but not sure where to start? 🤔 Bitcoin payments are revolutionizing the way we transact, offering a secure, fast, and direct method without the need for traditional banking intermediaries. From major companies like Microsoft and Starbucks to online and physical stores, BTC's acceptance is skyrocketing. 🚀 Here's how you can easily start paying with BTC: 1. Set Up Your Bitcoin Wallet: Quppy makes this step a breeze, providing a secure and user-friendly platform for all your BTC transactions. 2. Make Transactions: Whether it's scanning a QR code in-store or sending funds to a wallet address online, Quppy streamlines the process. 3. Enjoy Lower Fees and Faster Transactions: Say goodbye to hefty bank fees and hello to rapid, international payments with minimal costs. Why choose Bitcoin payments? - Lower Costs: Save on fees, particularly for international transfers. - Speed and Efficiency: Transactions are swift, often completed within minutes. - Security and Privacy: Benefit from blockchain's secure infrastructure, keeping your transactions safe and private. With Quppy, stepping into the world of Bitcoin payments is as simple as it gets. Whether you're buying coffee, paying a bill, or shopping online, we've got you covered. Start enjoying the benefits of digital currency today. 💡💳 Learn more about using Bitcoin with Quppy ➡️ quppy.com