Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

This is true or not, because friends, I am completely new on this platform. I haven't even made ₹ 1 from this platform yet .And but I am working here with my hard work, maybe it will be good for me .I am working hard here and maybe it is my luck, I can succeed here and do good running 

I think I am very lucky because I can get knowledge and money at the same time. I can improve my English, grammar, spellings.l can get new ideas, topics and Friends. 

Never loose hope in life,give assurance to your self on what ever you want to do and get what you want,I always take my self as a lucky person to be in this platform and am glad today to be here in this platform it is a very good site to be thanks

This platform is a great opportunity for people to gain knowledge and make money, so anyone who accessed it can be considered lucky, including me

Yes, your subject is well done. This platform has provided us a lot of convenience. We get to learn a lot from here and we can earn. The better we work on this platform, the better we get the record. And this record creates our repute. The best part is that now we do not have time to humiliate, we give crypto bandits every wish of the day. A platform that provides us with the facility that we can learn from there and after learning we can also get Likes..

Yes i am happy to be a part of this forum. Through this forum one cam learn about cryptocurrencies and crypto market, how to trade and also how to become a trader. By hardwork we can make a lot of money through cryptotalk and also we can increase our knowledge and grammar too. In my view this is one of the best platforms in which we can earn and learn. I am really happy to be a part of this forum.

Yes, my friend, I think that I am lucky to have entered the world of coding ..
It is really a world full of knowledge and keeping pace with technological development ..
It is a world that develops your mental capabilities.
Through it, you can make a real profit through your continuous work ..

Personally, I consider myself very lucky in the world of digital currency, because in this forum I was able to make money.  I also needed to work 6.  Also my daily expenses were saved, so besides earning money I was able to gain knowledge and friends, so I am very happy

Yes ofxores I feel I am very lucky to start at cryptotalk and to learn about crypto currency and crypto world and how you can profit on trading and investments 

More greetings mate, how is the day?. As far as I'm concerned, I have started considering my self lucky on the forum because I'm still moving forward on the forum. Even now that I'm still battling with my first hundred post, I know I will be lucky as one day I will start earning bitcoins on the forum. Much love friends, good night.

It is not only been lucky we are talking about in also the earning aspect if now you are cryptocurrency and you have never earn any income and you are working is just because you didn't get rating you will never get paid so what is the lucky aspect their forum members.

• +2 1

I think yes, but I sometimes feel that I was too late and wasted a lot of opportunities for profit, but certainly the opportunities do not end in this field and here lies its importance, but I am trying now to focus on the present and make a greater effort to reach its important place in this field and reap the profits that I hope

Hello my dear friend. Yes i consider myself lucky to know about crypto world because it is a source of income for a lot of people in all over the world.we can get a hendsome profit from crypto and this is a great forum for crypto users. 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes  i feel myself i am lucky . I join this forum  i am so happy because world over wide is good site . They helpful . They are so instructive for us .  Work hard pay attention and also be patience so you definitely earn money.

I feel so lucky when I joined here. Before coming here I am not much aware about crypto currency. Now I wish I could come here early. Though still I feel great, I have a lot to learn and achieve from the crypto.

• +1 1

Yeah am feeling lucky coz this is the time of my life where i need money also and information also and am earning both here from alot of people out there wasting time 

I m lucky  i am trying to be in a good situation in this field but that is really hard i will have a great place in this world when people know this field in the future.

Currently, I am new here, but I am glad that I took such a step so that I can enjoy excellence later.

•  

I so because as a beginner am yet to start earning from this platform but yet I have learn a lot about investment and how to trade and which of the forum to trade and it has also make me go on research to learn more though there are people who have spent years on platform like this and today they are living good so to me I considered myself to be lucky. 

I am very lucky because I was able to buy Bitcoin for $2600 in 2016. At that time I didn't know anything about technical analysis or trading, So i consider myself a lucky man. Still there are many people who do not know what the cryptocurrency is. However, I hope that they will go towards cryptocurrencies one day.

3 hours ago, Dialo said:

I'm a student and I consider myself lucky to be in this forum because it will really improve my financial situation and I've also gained knowledge on cryptocurrencies. The information I gained from other members has also supported me and it has been of good benefits I'm really happy and it's wonderful to be in this platform.

@Dialo Obviously mates, Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency and earn free bitcoin. I also consider myself luck in crypto world. When i joined on crypto world, i don't know anything properly about it. But now, i can learn all of this properly . 

yes of course i feel my self lucky even that every Participant should be feel himself lucky bcz crypto don't Ask you to invest it give you chance to earn without investment and it give you chance to earn You dues with the consume of time.Every field Need Attention Then it will give you your reward.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for luck, yes, it is a good platform to work and earn money, but because I am a student at the university, I hope I will have some time to work on this platform and learn more about this electronic world.

Yes i always consider myself lucky . Because i am here ans taking benfits from every one . All have good knowledge and thwy share it to all. So in this way i increase my knowledge day by day.

•  

Hello friends I am new here I joined this platform now . I feel very happy when I do work in this forum now I trying to complete the 100 posts then I work hard for earning 

i am very lucky who joined this forum