Bitcoin Halving and live countdown. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Bitcoin Halving and live countdown.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Around 200 is somehow accurate calculating the block finding time but 187 days seems too less.

Maybe he is calculating in manually 😂
I saw several websites and they all have totally different times and countdown days

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Maybe he is calculating in manually 😂

I just did:

30,024*10 = 300,240 minutes

300,240/60 = 5,004 hours 

5,004/24 = 208.5 days 

😆

Well where did I do the wrong? To mine a block roughly it takes 10 minutes and so far we have 30,024 blocks to go 😊

1 minute ago, Jerywn said:

brought down by bad press alone

This is what I like about this post. Indeed it was going down and still down because of this media constantly spreading fud about it. 

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

because it's based on number of blocks.

and blocks don't have an exact time to be mined.

the medium is 10 minutes but it can go from 1 minute to 30 minutes or more. it's quite random

I know I know.... that is why I proposed that Binance link where you see block countdown better.
Some block can be stubborn and need much more time to mine it, for others less.
If you search online you will see much more links 

1 minute ago, Jerywn said:

after bitcoin takes of there will be no stopping it.

Well I would not wonder if the same group of people wakes up again and start taking trash about it. But before that we will defiantly see a new ATH in most probably very easily to reach the milestone of $50k. If it goes further then it's a bonus for me since my personal goal is $50k.

6 minutes ago, dovproduc said:

we can only have a medium, but its happening next year for sure,

May be we will be a week or a month early or late but there are no escaping form next year 😊

photo_2019-10-18_07-45-18.jpg

Just look at this volatility alert .... some big changes is coming soon for Bitcoin.
For sure this big players do like to play manipulation game with our heads

Edited by hexwin

7 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

Mass adoption of bitcoin has not happened as yet...

And it's not gonna happen soon either.

May be some people will take the taste but they will leave as some of them already left from the last bull run. I see a lot of people to complain and sold their coin for cheap. This people may not come back in their life time again. We will see the same with then next bull run and the fall from it. The game will continue until we will see a saturate market for crypto currency and this will take long time I believe. 

6 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

I don't think they will dare to talk trash about crypto again especially

They wont have to. They will find a way for themselves to mislead the mass which we will not know now. We may realize it later. I really have bad feeling about them that they will easily surrender to it.

Edited by xBDT Script

10 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

Wow ...seems they are trying to manipulate crypto like they do on wall street...but that will be impossible beingthat bitcoin has no owner...

The chart - what time frame we are looking at. The one hour looks like this and I think the point you pointed is in the rectangular box in my image below:

UawIRTR.png

The volatility is not much but yes the manipulation is obvious here and it's happening from years of course.

16 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

I think once people start learning about bitcoin they will start investing wisely with more confidence.

I think this is what we need. Instead of talking about how to investing in bitcoin we can talk about why it's beneficial for our financial system and why fiat is going to collapses in future. Once people will be able to imagine the real picture then they will make their moves by their own.

38 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

However, skepticism can be based on the fact that incentive for mining will diminish due to higher levels of difficulty, and small miners will disappear exponentially.

Well even now it's not very easy for the small miners to survive because of this industrialization. I think no one mine bitcoin in home now since the profit is not very good. By the time of halving and after it we will surely see a lot of small miners will disappear.

37 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yesterday I sold my Litecoin for 54.55 $ while I bought them with around 7225 $ in the morning on 53.35 $ on AVG. I saw the Chart and it was clear that BTC has no Power to go more. So I sold LTC in $ for 7370$

I am having hard time to read you short handed message LOL

You bought at 53.35 and then sold at 54.55? and whats with this no power to go more for BTC? 😊

I think it's a bit long but for sure, this could be the reason for another rally. I hope so, we are already tired of staying in a bear market.
Thank you

Just now, bitnoval said:

Anytime I see, i just want this halving of bitcoin to happen and hope that it causes a bull run, we need prices up to attract more people into crypto currency, the prices are always down these days and many don't want to invest because they are afraid it might go farther down

Bitcoin halving is happening. And price increases are not a factor to attract investors. Falling and rising prices is bitcoin standard. And there are a large number of people who are still complaining even when they know that is bitcoin nature.

7 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

I want to say that you should make use of the manipulations.

Good that you were using the manipulations and I hope you made some good profit from it. I just checked BTC price and it's still under $8k to be exact @ 7,934 It does not matter for me though but I can see a lot of people are having panic attack after looking at the price LOL

7 hours ago, lucky80 said:

there are a large number of people who are still complaining even when they know that is bitcoin nature.

Those who are in the industry for long time they have seen this thousand times and in my opinion not many of them are complaining about it. If you visit Wall Observer in BitcoinTalk then you will see the reality.

How can we sure that after that Halving it will drive the BTC price to the moon, in my own opinion, halving  can cause another downside since it has reduce the block reward to half . i think these has a bad implication to the miners. Who knows! 

32 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

But also really good to follow Alession Rastani on youtube 😛

Don't follow to many channels LOL

Sometimes they really does not help but overwhelm us with information. I have had this experience and now a days I actually do not follow many youtube channels who does chart analysis and talks about crypto market moves.

Good luck mate, I hope you make some very good money today perhaps 😊

16 hours ago, starwalkerz said:

Normally after halving there's a bullmarket, but this time the bullmarket might take some more time, simply because the halving schedule extends exponentially according to the stock to flow ratio.

It is normal but not mandatory. I think miners will play a big role as well. There is also the possibility that some of the miners will migrate to other currencies that have a lower cost. We will see.

1 hour ago, Drboss said:

what is the meaning of this halving pls are you talking about bitcoin fork or what?

Okay Halving has nothing to do with fork. It is totally a different thing.

After every 210,000 block the miners get 1/2 of the current reward and this event called halving in bitcoin terms.

This what what halving means in general:

Sm0oakj.png

And here you get a better explanation of bitcoin halving: https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/bitcoin-halving-explained/

Hope it helped.

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Hehe this website is cool didnt knew it before thanks for sharing. Guys when I hear people thinking of a halving like on a fork I get aggressiv. What the fuck you are searching here and in the Crypto space when you dont know shit.... Everyone have a brain to educate. Can understand some of the Toxic on bitcointalk on such replys.

I mean its not like we dont have any Website which explains you the havling of Bitcoin. Before that it really would be nice to read and educate BUT NO#They wanna soread Spam and get 1K Sat on Yobit....

People just don't spend any time to learn about blockchain, crypto and about Bitcoin, so don't be surprised.
Everyone just talks about moon and lambo, and don't understand anything.

I posted Bitcoin Quiz for people to learn....but nobody answers there...it means, nobody knows anything about Bitcoin. or halving 🙂

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

SO maybe better to Share from now on bad Post reactions and Toxic answers. I would never share 1K Sat per Post to everyone. People with 10+ Rep and 100 Post post "CAN" qualify for it if they share good stuff and no spam. This is how I would manage that. Plus straight bans on bs talk.

I am not sure what is the best solution now...and I think moderators are now having much softer answers for spam and bs talk... and they don't ban people so easy, they just deleted bc posts, and maybe add warning points.

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, that's a good start ofc but if the increase in spam doesn't decrease they need to switch their plans as they don't work really. You have tons of idiots who didn't even saw this 1K per Sat. you can't stop the spam here so easy as the offer is too good.

I agree with you.

We need to have some post about short education about Bitcoin and blockchain basics.

For example, quiz about Halving, and other Bitcoin knowledge, where you can gain reputation in forum if you answer correctly

Edited by hexwin

43 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Guys when I hear people thinking of a halving like on a fork I get aggressiv.

I do not feel such aggression but feel a bit frustrated thinking that it's our fault after all. We were not able to spread the word to them and they did not had this chance to learn about it. I consider myself and those who are using bitcoin for long time - are the ambassador of bitcoin. Every single person really are the ambassador like a full node. Once all of us will take this responsibility to open our mind and be willing to share the knowledge about bitcoin and decentralize technology to others then we will see less people who will ask this kind of questions.

34 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I posted Bitcoin Quiz for people to learn....but nobody answers there...it means, nobody knows anything about Bitcoin. or halving 🙂

Just noticed that and followed the topic. May be not many people has seen it. I will give it a try and will feedback later. Good one.

Edited by xBDT Script

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Just noticed that and followed the topic. May be not many people has seen it. I will give it a try and will feedback later. Good one.

Thank you!
We must try to put some more educational topics on top... that way people will be forced to learn more 🙂
Then we can have more real talks in this forum... I hope so atleast

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

We must try to put some more educational topics on top... that way people will be forced to learn more 🙂

On the count down streaming project as @bitcoworld said we will create some educational materials. I hope this way we will be able to educate at least some people in the space.

You are welcome by the way. My pleasure.

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

On the count down streaming project as @bitcoworld said we will create some educational materials. I hope this way we will be able to educate at least some people in the space.

You are welcome by the way. My pleasure.

Great idea.... some text will change talking more about Bitcoin, about halving and all other educational material.
Let me know when you are ready and when you start with the project officially.
PS
I know you don't like donations...but we can add donation address also 😉

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Let me know when you are ready and when you start with the project officially.

For me as I said I have some stuffs to sort out and then I am free and the estimated time for me will be from November 2th. I can give most of my time from then.

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I know you don't like donations...but we can add donation address also 😉

Let the project starts if we need financial help then we can give an address to contribute but if we do not need much which we can cover from our own pocket then I do not think this will be necessary. However I will be with everyone else. 

2 hours ago, bestprofi said:

It is normal but not mandatory. I think miners will play a big role as well. There is also the possibility that some of the miners will migrate to other currencies that have a lower cost. We will see.

Yeah, I think that the price probably will stay above the threshold of profitability simply because the miners would stop selling at a certain point, and thus the stock to flow ration would significantly improve from the present conditions.