Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

I think, my friend, that in addition to the great benefit that we achieve from this forum, it contains a lot of information organized according to the sections that we do not find on other sites and comprehensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies and everything new about them, so you should benefit from this forum because it is the hope of the future. Thank you.

This forum is important because it spreads the culture of cryptocurrencies all over the world and synchronizes experiences among people to impose their adoption throughout the world in the coming years.

6 hours ago, Master6 said:

When I joined the cryptotalk forum I can't understand about the digital currency and I don't know about bitcoin and then my friend told me about cryptotalk web and I worked on it and get the experience and now I am understand it and now I have some digital currency and I am doing my best with the help of this forum 

@Master6 Yeah, CryptoTalk is where a lot of people have access to crypto and own crypto, even Bitcoin, which they haven't been able to use and think about yet. I believe that CryptoTalk is one of the most effective channels that promote crypto to many people. Many bounty hunters can only earn shitcoins from other forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am completely agreeing with your tthinking.You know ,I have seen lots of bitcoin earning sites and places in online but I think crypto have the most of the traffic.So , that's the perfect place for bitcoin earners with less affort.So, crypto can play a big part of Crypto currencies future

Edited by Himel2021

yes i totally agree with you before i started i did not know much about bitcoins and cryptocurrency but now i have learned so much in fun and easy way so a big thank you 

This forum is very important mainly because it share information about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Some platforms do not allow such information to be shared on but this will help people get to learn and earn about crypto currency

This platform spread the total information about cryptocurrency and as well as of bitcoin. Newbies have no information about bitcoin so that is the reason they feel fear about buying the bitcoin. But after some time they get knowledge about bitcoin on this platform because this platform is very informative for all.

hello dear yes you are right this platform is really great for the future of the BTC because they are increasing there volume by giving satoshies to user as a reward

This forum contains important and accurate information about cryptocurrencies and also because it is a well-organized and divided forum by moderators, so its popularity increases a lot and as a result of this the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing

I agree. 

This forum offers a lot of valuable information that other people monopolize and cheaply provide to members for an unknown reason but with this forum you will be able to learn all the unknown things about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.

• +4 1

This website, in my opinion, is critical for the future of bitcoin since it allows users who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency to learn more about it while also earning some cryptocurrency. This educates people, and this education will be crucial in the future incorporation of crypto into many financial infrastructures, particularly as it becomes more mainstream through forums like this one.

Any forum or website that brings new people into this sector is a positive thing, because it will benefit us in the future, because the further the cryptocurrency community expands, the more active the currency market becomes, which is exactly what we want.

Well crypto talk and bitcoin talk these two platforms play major role to spread bitcoin world wide, because these forum helps to learn about bitcoin so many members, and they also invest in bitcoin and bitcoin became more popular in future, it's really great.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I have provided a detailed explanation and important information. We really agree with my dear friend. If we want to leave a fingerprint in the future, we must collect and store the bitcoin

• +5 1

This forum is global, although there are a few banned countries that cannot work here. It includes many members who want to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to use and invest them, And they want to get cryptocurrencies and start working with them to make money and learn by doing, it's a great forum.

• +4 1

this forum is global, even though there are a few banned international locations that can not work right here. it includes many members who want to find out about cryptocurrencies and how to use and invest them, and that they need to get cryptocurrencies and start running with them to make cash and research by doing, it's a fantastic forum.

• +1 1

Of course, this forum is very important for cryptocurrencies and the most important of these currencies is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now the future and it is the most important in the trading exchange and the most traded, and through the forum you can learn a lot about Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes, as a result of the development in the world of the Internet and technology, the popularity of cryptocurrencies has increased and this forum is one of the best sites that provide interest in the world of cryptography as it helps to gain knowledge and experience about Bitcoin and how to deal and trade with it in addition to obtaining profit and abundant money and reducing effort and fatigue at work

• +2 1

Yes my friend this is the best for the all member which is tech in the online earning and avoid from the physical working. There are many types of online earning. I hope you well know and in future it become the one of the all most popular in the world 

I think that this forum is very  important for the future of bitcoin as it gives users that are not apt with cryptocurrency to learn more about crypto whilst also earnign a bit in crypto as well . but this is important for all cryptocurrencies in generally not only bitcoin. Because if you see mostly of newbies in this forum, they have started to use cryptocurrencies after joined into this forum

• +2 1

I am one of the people who knew nothing about cryptocurrencies and thanks to this forum I will learn a lot and earn a little bit from them 
I think it's very important for the future

My friend, your thinking is right.  Because if we work on this cryptocurrency, we will be able to achieve success by acquiring bitcoin in the future.  Then everyone exchanges money with bitcoin.  There are many benefits to this.  So we have to work according to the rules in this forum to be successful in the future.

Really this platform is really helpful and beneficial for the future of the bitcoin because on this platform many members share your ideas about bitcoin on this platform amd for the betterment of this coin and how can it get more progress about bitcoin. 

Trust is the fundamental issue from the consumers’ perspective. But whether it’s Bitcoin or something else, digital money is here to stay. There aren’t a lot of people who have bought things with Bitcoin right now, but many people have made online purchases with their credit cards. That’s digital money. People have trust in the credit card system and confidence that they will get what they paid for. Bitcoin is a variation of a payment system and it operates in the consumer’s self-interest, so that’s why it’s going to work.

• +3 1

On 3/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, moory.moor said:

Because if you see most beginners in this forum, it has highlighted all beginners and given them positive opportunities.

Yes you are right on this and for that reason I suggest we all make good positive constructive posts in any section we go so that the forum can be upgraded.

A very good idea that we all fail to consider. Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are websites that promote bitcoin through their users and forums in order to encourage more people to use cryptocurrency while also rewarding us. That, I believe, is the site's primary goal.