Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform

9 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, the Bray Browser project is one of the strong projects that have succeeded and have proven themselves in the crypto world. As you mentioned, you have a strong software base, a large project and a successful team, and this new partnership with Binance will increase its wonderful features.

Yes, yes, the brave browser has made several partnerships in the recent period, including the partnership with Binance and the partnership with Origin. The partnership with Origin was aimed at opening a store for the brave browser.

The Brave browsers are much more powerful and there is a lot of collaboration to be found between the banning platforms. Many people make a lot of money with this bold browser. Brave Browser works as a partnership of the Beyonc platform.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, the brave browser is actually among the great browsers and it has many important features that make it among the favorite browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox. And now this partnership with Binance comes to increase these good features.

As I can see binance and brave browser will be having a great partnership and I am very looking forward to that. I cant wait to see the good outcome of their partnership soon. <3

3 hours ago, Irish said:

As I can see binance and brave browser will be having a great partnership and I am very looking forward to that. I cant wait to see the good outcome of their partnership soon. ❤️

Yes, they have already partnered, Penance extends its arms like octopus in every Crypto world. They have done a lot of things other than this recently where they bought the Coin Market Cap site and also issued an electronic payment card.

Good news may increase the price of the BAT cryptocurrency, bravado
It will have good value and an investment in BAT that can start now thanks 
to the cooperation between the Brave browser and Binance platform
I will buy a little currency and store it in the long run

This is a good news my friend

I hope that will happen near 

I hope that so much 

Thank you for your spotlight 

And all we support brave browser

On 5/14/2020 at 6:27 PM, Iambee said:

It is good news for all the brave user because now we can use the bat coin which we have earned from using brave browser can now be used for trading in binance as both are now collaborated.

Yes, really good news as it is now possible for anyone who works with the brave browser to transfer the tokens that win it to Binance and you can start working from Binance immediately by entering it instantly from the browser

Many programmers program very useful applications in the field and facilitate the mechanism for dealing with cryptocurrencies I believe that cryptocurrencies are in the stage of development and they will witness many developments in the future

I am happy with that collaboration both platform are my favorite in cryptocurrency world I have saw that interview where the founder of binance and brave browser were talking about the future of both projects 

Certainly it is good news for brave browser users and Binance because you can now convert coins BAT that you gain from brave browser and transfer them directly to a platform Binance in order to trade and make good profits

10 hours ago, Moaz said:

Certainly it is good news for brave browser users and Binance because you can now convert coins BAT that you gain from brave browser and transfer them directly to a platform Binance in order to trade and make good profits

Yes, this is good news for brave browser users because they will be able to transfer their profits to Binance immediately and work trading there and certainly they will have an opportunity to make greater profits by trading on this token.

The company that manages the brave browser, is doing a good job to keep its currency, it makes this type of deal with binance, it is opening a door for its currency to be used even more, by investors.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:35 AM, Irish said:

As I can see binance and brave browser will be having a great partnership and I am very looking forward to that. I cant wait to see the good outcome of their partnership soon. ❤️

Yes I think that you are right because brave are now having a rewards feature for its users and I think that it is great that they created a partnership together with binance because I think that both parties will benefit. 

On 3/27/2020 at 4:24 PM, Whited35 said:

What will be the impact from this collaboration between two famous companies? Brave is another most loved browser with the pre loaded ad blocker features. I have found, it can also block auto playing videos on the background. Biance is another big name for the crypto exchange. Hope this partnership will give the positive impact in the market. 

I think their collaboration will have a good and positive impacts. 

Both are good when it comes to the or services and I also think they can do very well. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/18/2020 at 3:16 AM, Michael0606 said:

The company that manages the brave browser, is doing a good job to keep its currency, it makes this type of deal with binance, it is opening a door for its currency to be used even more, by investors.

Yes, this is a really active team, they have done a lot of development on the browser and partnering with several good partners and this partnership with Binance will increase the popularity and use of the brave browser.

I find it excellent news for all users of the Brave Web Browser but my question is whether this option is allowed for all countries or only for some specific countries 

On 3/31/2020 at 3:13 PM, jacker said:

I like to exchange Binance but I rarely use the Brave browser, previously I collected tokens quite a lot there. maybe I'll come back to using it to collect BAT Token hybrid. A great combination.

you should use brave browser not just for accumulate token but because this browser is totally safe as they are partnered with binance exchange I think this browser became cryptocurrency familiar 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I find it excellent news for all users of the Brave Web Browser but my question is whether this option is allowed for all countries or only for some specific countries 

I think this option is allowed for countries that Binance does not prohibit, as you know recently, Binance has banned several countries from trading in exchange so I think this feature will not be available in these countries.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:55 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is really a great news because those who use brave browser will gonna have cryptocurrency and they can get rewards by using it because they partnered with cruptocurrencies and it will benefit the users

yeah I also see this Collaboration , surely this is make brave coin successful in future , brave browser have a good community they used brave coin for investment purposes also . there is still better chance that bat coin touch a good price in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/22/2020 at 4:38 AM, gourav789 said:

yeah I also see this Collaboration , surely this is make brave coin successful in future , brave browser have a good community they used brave coin for investment purposes also . there is still better chance that bat coin touch a good price in future .

Yes, it is very possible for the bat coin to touch a very good level in the future price. I see that behind the Brave Browser, a good team is constantly working to develop it and provide good and new services, and this is one of the indications that the bat may rise in the future.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:59 PM, Treat1234 said:

They have a good plan for their customers which is even yet to be announced, there is hope for a good development between the binance and the brave browser partnerships

That's possible because having a plan and collaboration may lead for a better result. 

Lets just wait on what new features they going to show for their users soon. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/26/2020 at 4:10 PM, UT2001 said:

This is excellent news as the brave browser continues to pioneer new features and if it is now teaming up with binance then this is likely just the beginning of many interesting things to come.

Yes I think that brave browser will receive so many users now because they will get partnering with binance and I think that it will lead to a new creations toether with binance and brave browser because they can make cryptocurrencies more accesible

Hum that is actually good news to me as i have been using binance for some time so far.

Never heard of such thing but with this topic i got more information about it and thank you for that.

But i don't know about brave browser if i should start using it just for it.

Maybe gonna wait to see that kind of extension from Binance to other browsers instead (if not yet happened).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

So my dear friends. It's a very good news because when we earn brave tokens while surfing and using brave Browser we are not able to convert it to the cryptocurrency which are familiar. So now with this collaboration or job will be easy. And now we can earn a lot from it.