The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

It is a great risk to leave money on the platforms, as internet criminals penetrate the platform to penetrate and thus you will lose your money, or the platform may freeze assets, as happened in several platforms.

• +3 1

Absolutely right my dear friend. You can say that again. We should not put our all money in one wallet because in this way if scammers hack our account then our all money will lost so be careful if you want that your money don't lost.

We just have to be very careful . It's not easy leaving your money in just an exchange site. Anything can happen so to avoid risk it will be okay to distribute it to other exchange too.

Yes, you are right, the internet is full of scammers, but we must be cautious about everything we do, so we may risk our money in a transaction with a scammer. Before doing something, you must research this exchange.

Thanks for the warning and telling us what happened
Many of us fall victim to fraud or lose as a result of mistakes. Do not trust a stranger in this place and do not do something that you have no knowledge of.

• +4 1

There are many dangers that are involved in the exchange of money because in this modern world there are many fraudsters and scammers who are trying to snatch your money by any kind so you must not trust anybody in this digital world and also we should not keep excessive money in exchange you must properly think to invest that in yo bit wallet or other security wallet or take major security measures.

Thank you for your advice and I want to tell you that there is always a fear to keep our money on the exchange sites and I want to tell you that the scammers and the hackers are most active on that site and they steal our money from the exchanging sites.

Hi everyone,  as we all are know that internet is ful by scammers. So, we have to be careful for anything  we need to do .because we can't understand people like fraud exchange. Always keep your fund in cold wallet or yobit wallet because they are secure wallet for your money. 

We must be fully aware of how scammers are doing to keep our money because they have become as large as we should be and that is why I suggest we always keep a large amount of coins in personal wallets if we keep the money in our own account, it will be the best.

You're right, my friend, hot wallets are surrounded by danger of being hacked by thieves, but I think it's better to keep money in cold wallets, where they stay safe away from internet access. 

Private key wallets are very good if privacy and confidentiality are our priority
The advice on the margin is that you do not save your personal computer password, but rather on a piece of paper or in your notebook.

• +3 1

It's a good advice for beginners we should not leave our funds in the exchange because if we got hacked or someone get our private key we will lose our whole bitcoin's so we should always be aware and protect our funds in our own responsible.Transfer your funds from exchange to your wallet.

I agree with you, I think that we should not leave our money on the platform because it may be unsafe, for example, the Binance platform, after all its fame was hacked, I think that you should keep your money on the platform and save the password on a paper instead of a mobile

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, my friend, the loss of private keys causes you a lot of problems and puts money in the hands of fraudsters and swindlers, so you should always keep it and keep it away from the hands of fraudsters, so I advise you my friend to put your private keys on an external sheet away from the Internet and smartphones so that no one can access them

Leaving our coins that we have won in circulation and in hot wallets exposes us over time to the risk of losing money due to the lack of security in them. They may be hacked and lose everything we own.

• +2 1

Yes it will be very dangerous to leave our money in a exchange but if the exchange is trusted one then there is no problem. So try to put your money in a good good exchange like yobit. So be very care full about our money.

We are educated I agree but we can't search before we invest money in exchange, that's the reason we face scams because now a days we can't trust without any information, I can't understand peoples like this fraud exchanges, because in online so many legit exchange are available like yobit binance kucoin and so many....!!!

Dear friend, indeed we are daily at risk of falling into the hands of fraudsters, no matter how much our experience we can get involved in a fraudster site or a fake currency, all of this is possible, so the advice is not to not leave your money in the exchange, but rather do not put your eggs in one basket, I mean, invest In many currencies, so that you do not lose all of your money in one losing trade.

• +4 1

You are completely correct; we should keep our money in cold wallets to keep it secure. However, news has emerged of attacks on some exchanges, so I believe that exchanges are not safe at all; leaving your money on online exchanges is not the safest option.

Good advised dear friend but i think yobit is a safe platform but you should be aware of the hackers and the scammer and don't Shar e your password with anyone otherwise you'll lose all of your amount.

My dear friend some time exchanger website became harmfull to you and all of your money deposited is lost, so i recomend you to please withdraw your money as early as possible. Thanks.

Yes, I agree with you. The Internet is full of fraudsters and we must be careful about our money. The big reason is that we do not discuss time we want to invest, which leads to losing our money or leaving our money in the wallet.

I disagree, because it is profitable to leave your money in the stock exchange, it increases without working, but you have to withdraw it in time before the seasonal decline of currencies. You must have intelligence and experience.

• +3 1

It is extremely risky to store your crypto on an exchange because the exchange could be hacked or shut down in your country without warning.