The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

I think you are right, it is not permissible to leave a large amount in the exchange, but I think that the whole thing is about the private key in the event that it is stolen, then the inevitable will fall. Difficult symbols and combinations of numbers and letters can be used and kept on an external paper to ensure the account is secured from piracy.

You should always save the main key in transfers between digital and real currencies, as losing it will lead to the loss of all your balance.

As for me, I am not with the idea of placing my cryptocurrencies and storing them in the trading platform, and I prefer them for a long time in a secure wallet.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you should not leave your money on any exchanger that is very dangerous for you and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to enjoy your money as possible so best of luck and do your best and you should be careful about that

We need to be attentive and careful about our money or our coins because we have exchanged our money to coins, so when we use website exchange and we hold on them our coin is very risk, is not that we dont trust such website like Yobit or Binance...

There is a lot of business deception on the Internet, we all have to stay alert and in control of our minds, It unites many hacking links and fraud channels and also there are deceptive cryptocurrencies, do not lose your money because of a decision you made quickly and without prior thought

• +4 1

There are a lot of peer exchange sites, if we keep money there it turns out that the census often shuts down these sites but we lose that money, so what I'm worried about is if we keep money in our own account, it's best for us and  Will be more secure.

• +1 1

When you enter the world of the Internet, you should know that you are exposed to meeting fraudsters scattered in many sites, so you have to search, investigate and ask before you invest in any site and do not trust the glamorous offers and do not share your private keys with anyone.

I think if you want to keep your money at some exchange you should choose the best exchange for that and you should keep on working on that exchange on daily basis

• +1 1

We should not leave our money on the stock exchange because it is subject to penetration at any moment and therefore the loss of money I recommend storing money in cold and disconnected portfolios

Thank you for this warning, I do not leave a lot of money in the stock exchange and withdraw it constantly, not because I am afraid, but in order to avoid loss in the event the stock market collapses, so I agree with you and do not recommend leaving a lot of money in the stock exchange.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The private key, my friend, is the most important thing that the owner of electronic wallets owns, so it must be preserved in the safest place and avoid storing it in the cloud.

• +2 1

You are right, fraudsters are a large number, so you must be careful and strengthen yourself so that you do not lose a lot of money, learn anything, and benefit from the experiences of others on this forum.

I really agree with you. Someone put everything he owned in the stock exchange or in the wallet and then lost the private key, I think he was delirious, because if I only put 100 dollars I would be very careful about my data, especially my private keys, so how if the amount is all I have?

• +1 1

I am using yobit exchanger and i do not think so that their is any chance of losing money but you should exchange your earning when it is enough to exchange because more exchange in one time is profitable but if you exchange few coins again and again its not beneficial.

Some exchangers are not that secured which is why i suggest we should always keep large amount of coins in out own personal wallets because it is more safer there since th key is with you but you can lose your funds when an exchanger is hacked, so i am advising us to make use of the likes of blockchain wallet, coinbase and hardware wallet so that our funds can be safe.

What you say is very important. We should be more careful in preserving our earned money, be alert to fraudsters, take our precautions, and transfer our money to another hard wallet, or by choosing a difficult password, but this may expose the money to theft. I think mining will also work.

• +2 1

It is a danger when money is left in an exchange point anything can happen scammers can scam the money and again one can also loss the money from unknown account so we have to be very careful with the exchange we want to join or business platform.

• +2 1

The risk exists when you put your money into unreliable or well-known systems, such as the one you listed, but Yobit is a platform with a solid reputation, and if a fault or mistake happens, you can contact help and receive reimbursement if the error is confirmed.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right, there are so many hackers who can just hacked your account and get out your funds on the exchange so I will entreat all the begginers to enable 2fa for safe and convenient and reliability.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, Harry jhon said:

You are absolutely right, there are so many hackers who can just hacked your account and get out your funds on the exchange so I will entreat all the begginers to enable 2fa for safe and convenient and reliability.

That is the mein thing dear we should enable 2fa for strong security but one thing more we should remember the private key as well because if you have amount in the exchange and you forget your private key then you can't access your account and it will be loss..

We have furthermore noticed several crypto people which usually do not choose to retailer their particular money inside the deals regarding the future due to the fact deals usually are not thus protected to be able to retailer the particular money we've noticed several frauds and also fraudulence taking place with all the people bills, therefore, it is extremely tough to be able to rely on some of the deals yet we must utilize the reliable deals which can be right up until today reliable.

It is really dangerous because scammers can easily scam your earning and secondly we will try and also keep our self from website that are not trusted because if we input our information we can easily be scam by it.

• +2 1

Novice investors frequently make the same mistake, investing all of their capital in one share. This greatly increases the risk. Stocks are holding on to weak. We are always looking for external players in the stock market, because we want to find assets that have not yet succeeded in growth. In part, such a strategy has a right to exist. To do this, you need to look for a powerful, mainly inexpensive development company. But only a few of us are able to make an in-depth analysis of security and then come to the right conclusion. In pursuit of profit, we always look for outsiders in the stock market, because we want to find assets that have not yet succeeded in growth. In part, such a strategy has a right to exist. To do this, you need to look for a powerful, mainly inexpensive development company. But only a few of us are able to make an in-depth security analysis and then come to the right conclusion.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this vital information we are definitely going to take it as a lesson so that we will not loose huge amount of money that we suffered for to another person