The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

My friend agreed with you, we have to keep our currency with more than one wallet, for fear of fraudsters, as they have many fraudulent methods to steal your wallet, so I agree with you on this, we must not be dragged into anyone who deceives you with a story or changes you by winning fake currencies.

• +2 2

It is really suspicious and annoying .. it is unfortunate that your money and your fatigue are stolen .. Therefore, it is necessary to pay close attention and preserve the private key of my wallet, in addition to preserving the password for the email.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, on that. We must not leave our money on the stock exchange and dispose of it when we can. We must also leave our feelings and not be affected by deception and lies because that will lead us to loss and failure.

• +3 1

The most important thing at all when working on the Internet and in the field of cryptocurrencies is to preserve personal and private information and not to exchange it with anyone. Fraudsters are very many and they are waiting for an opportunity to steal our money, so we have to be especially careful when trading.

• +2 1

This is very likely .. it could be a fraud, but what will this person benefit from publishing this story ?? I mean, no one will give him of his own money to make it easy for him to lose Bitcoin .. But all scenarios are possible in the world of cryptocurrencies, and we must always be careful.

• +3 1

Thank you, sir, for this warning. Indeed, fraudsters are large and will always try to deceive and steal you. Therefore, you should not share your personal information or private keys with anyone. Always be careful.

Caution is an obligation in trading and investing on the Internet. Fraudsters are everywhere waiting for the right opportunity to steal other people's money. We have to save our money in our own wallets .. Thank you for this advice ..

• +5 1

As far as I have been in the world of cryptocurrency, I don't know what I can say in this kind of situation, I will ensure that I keep my savings in a well secured exchange site so that it will be safe.

Thanks for the advice my friend .. But I am one of the people who never trust to save money in electronic accounts because they are exposed at any moment to theft, fraud, or even closure, and you will lose everything in that time .. I hope that we are more careful.

If we must be alert, investigate, and gather information to protect ourselves against the threats of Inter and Cryptocurrencies, since we are all victims of robberies and fraud, we must know how to recognise the enemy before entering the field of Cryptocurrencies, since nothing is safe on the internet.

Hello friend s.Exchange sites are different from wallets and shouldnt be treated as one. We all know hackers and spammers are everywhere hoping to defraud people but we should also not give them helping hands by doing some kind of things in inappropriate ways. The safety of our coins comes first and most important. Thanks for read my comment

Whenever you want to make more profits from investing in the stock market, you are exposed to greater risks. Risks related to the internal affairs of the company and how to manage it. Addition of interest market risks, inflation risks and liquidity risks, which are related to the investor’s inability to sell stocks or bonds.

Yes, my friend, in reality, our money cannot be left on the exchange sites because there are many fraudsters who are trying in smart ways to steal some currencies, so the reason must be careful as well

• +5 1

Dear Friend! You can do exchange and can trade. We don't have to store our money for a long time on exchange site. Hacks are always careful to hack money and we can forget our password and in this case we will not be able to collect money. 

My friend, I thank you for your participation, and this is an excellent piece of information so we are not exposed to fraud
And it is better not to leave our money in the stock market for long, so as not to be stolen
I think there are a lot of scammers on the Internet so be careful

I never saw it that way, but you are in grave danger of depositing our funds in an exchanger. We have no idea how secure our exchanger site is because all is beyond our control. As a result, we need to be more cautious about this.

• +3 1

The first rule for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies is not to use all of your money in one way, and if you really have a large amount, you should use hardware wallets to save it.

• +4 1

Welcome, dear friend.
I agree with you, because there are a lot of risk factors that could cause you to lose money, such as :
1. Steal your keyhole .
2. The decline in exchange prices therefore loss .
3 . Deceiving scammers and greed leads to serious problems .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome, dear friend.
I agree with you, because there are a lot of risk factors that could cause you to lose money, such as :
1. Steal your keyhole .
2. The decline in exchange prices therefore loss .
3 . Deceiving scammers and greed leads to serious problems .

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, all beginners should know that this field is full of fraudsters. You should not trust anyone, You should not leave your money on an unreliable exchange ,It is possible to lose a lot with one hack, so you should be careful.

• +2 1

Yes this is the truth, I'm agree with you that is very risky and tough situation to the any of the member who work in very long time and the day earning come and leave to the Exchange is very difficult,  many of hackers and frauds can get your money and coins. 

Absolutely right said my friend. Never have a larg some of money in your wallets, it can be a trouble for you. You need to withdraw some of it or invest it anywhere so that you save yourself from scane or fraud.. There are many examples through which we can see that they trapped into the scammers net and lost there all money only in seconds.. Always save your private key to only yourself and never save it on internet.. It will be in your mind or on any paper which will only be in your access... Savif password on internet make easy to hack your account by the hackers. 

• +1 1

I think there will be no problem in our money exchange.  Because the forum we exchange money with is the best forum.  This is the best forum yobit forum that can be withdrawn without risk.

Actually man, i am not sure what you mean to say. Your mean to exchange or access anything. But i have understood that fraudulent activity should not be done. We should avoid these type of happenings. 

Of course my dear friend you are absolutely right internet is full of scammers and they tried to contact with everyone so we should avoid these scammers and just focus on out work however if we want to exchange money then we should have proper knowledge of it that all we can exchange money with other currencies.