Debt... - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Debt...

I did not start investing until after I worked in this forum, I published useful publications through which I obtained a quantity of bitcoin and then began trading with these amounts.
I want to note that the trading process is a dangerous process for beginners, you must study the market well before starting this.

As many experts said, don't invest with more than you can lose! This is really an important rule in this cryptocurrencies trading world! And we should really be aware about it to keep our money in safe.

From the beginning, the main goal of the work for me was to achieve the good benefit from the money I earn here by investing the currencies I earn on the Yobit platform and creating well-studied investment plans and trading because borrowing money may make it complicated and distracting since when we fear loss we will not focus on Work for this reason I agree with you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The CryptoTalk forum is one of the few places to make money Thus, collecting what is obtained from the forum and starting with investment is an excellent strategy to start without risking money, and we may need it or be to other people As you mention  this market and work in it has the potential for profit and loss, and therefore risk is always present.

• +2 2

Thank you for giving us a advice about borrowing money to others and what consequence we must face if we failed on it and I agree on you that this forum Cryptotalk is a good start to earn some money so we just need to be patient here until we get our money here and use it in investment instead of borrowing from other.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true, never borrow money to other people for your investment because as we all know the investment is really risky so what if you lose money on it, it would be a big problem for you.

I always suggest people that once you are planning to invest in crypto then your plans must not include borrowing. Just earn something or ask your father or who you believes and then invest. Don't start with the amount whose loss you cannot bare. Rather start with what you have. After first victory don't think that next one will be also a victory or vice versa. 

You must search for the best place to invest this money, either in trading, placing it in the stak, or withdrawing and enjoying it Instead of its losses in unknown places or in unreliable sites.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +1 2

I absolutely agree with the author of the post. And I would also like to add that taking on logging is, in principle, not a very good thing. This makes sense if you borrow money to scale your finished project, that is, you already have everything set up and simply by increasing purchases, you will increase sales, and thereby profit. But in most other cases, I would not advise anyone to borrow. And the main reason why is that you may simply not be able to withstand the influx of funds. You will not know what to do with them, and they will destroy you. Therefore, debt is a very dangerous thing, and you need to think a billion times before dealing with it.

Boğazdaki borç. Herkesi onun bankaya borçluyuz, oğlu umudumuz kripto paralar.

Your recommendation is important, to acquire commitments and be responsible for it, we must be sure that we are going to comply, once it happened to me, I took a bank loan and the project did not bear fruit I had to sell even my vehicle to be able to cancel the debt

Friend I understand perfectly what you mean, the point is not to borrow if you do not have to pay your debts, but accounts with a capital or even worse with savings for emergencies, otherwise there would be no savings banks, loans and financing banking, where you must provide a guarantee that you can pay off your debt. On the other hand, going into debt for a project as a beginner is one of the biggest mistakes that can exist, luck exists and is not always in our favor.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

At the time of operating, you must understand how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work, since just as there are benefits, there are also risks, you should always invest with your own capital and only risk a percentage

Hello brother, I have always said that investing money on the internet, cryptocurrencies should be a money that you are willing to lose without hurting you, an extra money that you put into play to see if you can have good fruits that is the safest thing you have in this world of cryptocurrencies. Greetings

Debt is always fraught with the risk of late repayment or ruining your credit history. You need to be sure that you will have the money to pay it back on time in the agreed terms. To find money to invest in cryptocurrency it is better to look for partners among friends and relatives who trust your proposal, rather than looking for creditors. Some now successful people started with joint cooperation with their friends, there is nothing wrong about it. 

Edited by lllife

On 3/23/2020 at 6:08 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

That is correct, so I never ask or ask because that carries a great responsibility depends on how much this investment would be so cryptotalk may be the best option and also use other pages to speed up the process.

@magd right mate , we should not never borrow money for trading or Staking purpose , because if our investment is failed then we are suffer from stress as a result took Wrong step . I also invest only when i will earn some money from bounty or from airdrop also .

• +1 1
  • +3 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is true, this forum really allows us to earn money without any problems. But as for crypto loans, or a loan - this is a pretty bad idea! Although, as you say, it all depends on who will decide it. If you are sure that you can get a refund, then why not take it?)

I share what to borrow from a business that we don't know if it's going to work or it's not the right thing to do, there are people who say that if you don't risk you don't win, but you also have to have a contingency plan in case you don't get that investment and lose someone else's money, so the best way to invest is with your own money if you lose you don't owe others accounts.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:22 PM, gourav789 said:

@magd right mate , we should not never borrow money for trading or Staking purpose , because if our investment is failed then we are suffer from stress as a result took Wrong step . I also invest only when i will earn some money from bounty or from airdrop also .

@gourav789 i have read About this borrow money strategy from binance exchange site.. If you want to do margin trading in Binance exchange site but you dont have enough capital to do so then the authorities of binance will give you 4x money than you have.. But if you lose then they will take your own capital instantly..           

• +5 1

An opportunity to invest will always come, either with very low beginnings, I agree with you about not borrowing, the fact that you have to pay the debt or, depending on your case, the interest will always put a mental pressure on you of capital, that affects you emotionally when trading Cryptocurrencies (Trading psychology)

Well, the most recommended thing for beginners is that they do not seek to get into debt before starting in the world of cryptocurrencies. Borrowing money to start investing is everyone's decision and must be respected. Ideally, you should first seek to recover the initial capital invested before proceeding with new investments in trading, mining, holding ... and I fully support the positive comment of cryptotalk, it is an excellent blog that helps beginners to enrich themselves with information. Cheers

29 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789 i have read About this borrow money strategy from binance exchange site.. If you want to do margin trading in Binance exchange site but you dont have enough capital to do so then the authorities of binance will give you 4x money than you have.. But if you lose then they will take your own capital instantly..           

@Dorjoy12 borrowing of binance or borrowing by a individual perosn or any institute is different mate . sometime i also used binance for Margin as well for leverage trading also . that's is really a osm option for experienced trader because we got 3X or 4X as compared to our fund. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg