USDX Wallet is safe ? Does anyone use that wallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

USDX Wallet is safe ? Does anyone use that wallet?

Unfortunately i have not made use of this wallet. Therefore i would recommend that you do the proper research on this wallet to make sure that it is legit before you deposit your finds into the wallet. For example, i would recommend that you carefully search for reviews on this wallet. One of the best ways to see if a wallet is legit is to check the YouTube reviews on the wallet as the videos will often show you proof of payment when a wallet is deemed to be legit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Unfortunately i have not made use of this wallet. Therefore i would recommend that you do the proper research on this wallet to make sure that it is legit before you deposit your finds into the wallet. For example, i would recommend that you carefully search for reviews on this wallet. One of the best ways to see if a wallet is legit is to check the YouTube reviews on the wallet as the videos will often show you proof of payment when a wallet is deemed to be legit.

I think the coin is listed in many exchange but the wallet dont work right now for this coin specially for the airdropped coins , i have join this one and i have the same problem , so we have to wait little bit 

I heard about this wallet but I did not use it because I do not work in this currency but there is a Bayer Bank that provides us with an opportunity to store this currency inside it

The Usdx Wallet application is not very suitable for use on a mobile phone. Today, Google passes with caution in order to publish such applications. 

• +2 1

Hello friend, i have never used that wallet. But you can do a research about it through trustpoint review site and you can also search it in youtube because there will be many reviews about it there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/18/2019 at 12:52 AM, samarkamane said:

Hello, I advise you to search for it in channels on YouTube is the shortest way to search for anything this is my advice to you

these days many YouTube videos are paid by the company so before watching reviews of any website exchange wallet we should use different options like YouTube blog opinion etc.

I have used trust wallet ,coinomi,Blockchain wallet. But I never heard about this wallet. Currently I am using the Coinbase wallet and I guess that the coinbase is one of the best wallet for purchasing and also converting and transferring the funds. But Usdx is totally new to me. I hope to know more about this wallet. And that's why maybe someday i can also use the wallet. 

On 4/22/2020 at 3:27 AM, Rosaline149 said:

I am familiar with this wallet. You can use their own native coin (not token) USDX. While using that wallet I had found no issue to be a scam.

But this wallet is not common, and not yet well recommended by people in this forum and as for me, I can not use it. There are many stable coins I can use to store if their native coin is a stable one, so nothing special about the wallet that will make me leave my old reputed wallets 

I've never tried this wallet before and this is the first time I've heard about USDX Wallet so you should beware of using it my friend in order to make sure it is safe and good

Life is great and enjoy it

Some time ago I participated in airdrop arranged by USDX project, but when they paid tokens, their price dropped down though it was announced that their token is stable, so I don`t trust them now 

As a blockchain-based wallet, USDX Wallet guarantees multi-level security for all transactions and instant asset transfers via one phone number. The native blockchain used by USDX is based on BitShares and allows 100,000 transactions per second. For reference, that's the speed of Visa and Mastercard - combined. Many of the pain points of crypto transfers are also solved with this innovative payment system, which includes the volatility of cryptocurrencies, low speed of transactions, security problems related to private keys and excessive fees, among many. others.

usdx wallet is a blockchain-based cryptowallet made for instant bills and transfers. it functions usdx − a stable cryptocurrency for normal use. pegged to the u.s. greenback, usdx is a secure manner to pay and keep your funds. setting up an account within the wallet takes simplest a minute. and nice of all, there are no expenses for bills in usdx.

I've never heard of the USDX wallet. As I understand it (USDX Wallet) is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency made for payments and transfers. So I recommend you look for another friend wallet.

I haven't used this wallet so I can't say what this wallet will look like because it's not okay for us to use any unfamiliar wallet because We don't know what kind of security is in which wallet so we will use the wallet keeping in mind the security system.

No i can not have detail about this wallet and i can not heared about this wallet from anyone.i think so usdx wallet is new wallet which is launched in the crypto forum For saving crypto currencies .i have no idea about its security system.

• +1 1

I don't know about this wallet but i have installed in my phone , i participate in some functions about usdx coin, you can withdraw or transfer money easily ,it support many currencies with low transaction fee ,it is more reliable, and most popular among people

No idea about this kind of wallet. I would like to advise the users to choose such kind of wallets which are more preferable and most recommended by all crypto users.

No i don't have any idea about this , but i think it is safe and secure wallet , you can send and receive money through it ,it also support multiple curruncies , you can transfer or withdraw money through it , but I'm not satisfied from this wallet, I'm not sure about it's security.

USDX Wallet I have not used it before and I do not have information about this wallet, I hope you get correct answers through the comments, good luck

I never used this wallet because I won't this install for my mobile phone my friends used this wallets they are satisfied I am sorry I did not used