What transaction do you like the most? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What transaction do you like the most?

Base on my own perspective I like yobit transactions than any other, because is the fastest and affordable to use with lees fees when doing transactions, which doesn't take much time @Mubiflow

• Useful or interesting 2

To me, I prefer the litecoin transactions because it has less fees attached when buying, selling and also when withdrawing, it is easy and also fast, I like litecoin because it is what I can afford and it is the only transactions apart from BTC and Trons that I ruined.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 3/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, Saj555 said:

Truly speaking I like the transaction of litecoins in crypto very much. This is always very easy and also less fees in transaction and withdrawal fees also. Litecoin always gives a good vibe to all the users. That is the reason I love the transaction of litecoins so much. 

I prefer investment because it is stress free all you to do is invest in it and be waiting for profit in return. I hard mentioning mining as for me I don't have interest in mining  because there are many mining website out there that they are not trustworthy and they are full of fake promises and full scam. I will advice you guys to be careful so that you won't waste your time on non valuable websites...

• +1 1

I like to earn free crypto currency from diffrent methods online like this website is providing us. I like to acquire BTC the most because it's a developed and safe cryptocurrency.

• -2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I like the air drops in cryptocurrency world because they are easy to do and you can make a living through them easily without wasting a lot of time and energy 

6 hours ago, Biojay said:

To me, I prefer the litecoin transactions because it has less fees attached when buying, selling and also when withdrawing, it is easy and also fast, I like litecoin because it is what I can afford and it is the only transactions apart from BTC and Trons that I ruined.

Me too, i also like to make my transactions using a litecoin because we all know that litcoin have very little transaction network fees, and that will save our moneys, and also the transaction speed is very fast than bitcoin and other high priced coins.

• +3 1

On 12/12/2020 at 5:07 PM, M.bello said:

Base on my own perspective I like yobit transactions than any other, because is the fastest and affordable to use with lees fees when doing transactions, which doesn't take much time @Mubiflow

@M.bello yes their are very few transaction that take so long but most of the cryptocurrency transactions is very fast and easily done I think the longest transaction you can see is 20 to 200 minutes and anything longer that that is just something is wrong somewhere

• +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 3:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

I prefer long deals and long investment in good projects. They are really profitable, although they are very long, but they are good for entering part of the money.

• +2 1

something like the ripple is well in my league on having to use it nearly every transaction i want to complete as its basically versatile in having to be transact over the network at high sped as its transaction fees is too also that low when compared to some other coins which are also fast in transaction speed

I can work through a lot of methods to win cryptocurrencies, but I prefer cloud mining and investing in it, and I love learning trading because it is the best and can earn through it.

Unlike every other cryptocurrency tron is the best and the fastest having the fast transaction process the value might Sims very small but in the end it will one day dominate the cryptocurrency market. It may not reach the bitcoin level but it will forever be there with the top currencies @Tesco

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I like doing some work online and get paid for my work, mining doesn't pay well, it require lot of patience, not like doing some task and get laid for them, just like this forum, we do some daily tasks and we get paid, that's how i like it honestly @Muktarysule

Edited by Trainz
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

yes i like this very much.transaction is also very good and trusted site in the so that many people work this site and earn money we are earn this site.this is daily earning source so that many of them use this forum.

thanks

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 3/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

Invest in low value currencies is my hobby and buy good amount of coins and hod that for the future becasue i know that in future the low value of coins give me huge profit and i make good money through them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like LTC and USDT  in crypto world for exchange purpose because of low fees. And tgese also give fast response and safe. It gives security for you in the transition and exchange.

Tranjection is a process of transferring money from one currency to others. Most of the tranjection are same,  but some tranjection are profitable and some are expansive.  So when you doing that,  you need to show it’s tranjection fee.

In Yobit,   i like LTC and USDT tranjection.  Beceause it’s low tranjection fee

Well, i most likely to used ripple (xrp) in terms of transactions because it has a fast transactions made within 1 minute and also it has a small amount of transaction fee which is just 0.5 xrp (here in yobit).

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Unlike every other cryptocurrency tron is the best and the fastest having the fast transaction process the value might Sims very small but in the end it will one day dominate the cryptocurrency market. It may not reach the bitcoin level but it will forever be there with the top currencies @Tesco

Yes Tron is in competition with other cryptocurrency because it fighting to get it own value and awareness, not everyone has knowledge or know more about the cryptocurrency tron unlike the way bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum has gain familiarity and being accepted, their values always appreciating everyday, we hope in the future the Tron will gain it's value and popularity and always top in the market of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Yes Tron is in competition with other cryptocurrency because it fighting to get it own value and awareness, not everyone has knowledge or know more about the cryptocurrency tron unlike the way bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum has gain familiarity and being accepted, their values always appreciating everyday, we hope in the future the Tron will gain it's value and popularity and always top in the market of cryptocurrency.

@Tesco I also hope so,I have known Tron currency for quite some time now, but the price has not been encouraging,the middle of this year many predict the price will reach half a doller before the end of the year, but all their predictions did not come to reality

• +2 1

I like bitcoin transaction because it is very fast When i use faucetpay wallet to transfer them to my local bit coins wallet.lite coin transaction is not bad.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

For me, it's trading. Trading is my best option right now because the price of bitcoin are extremely volatile now, I will buy bitcoin when the price of it goes down and sell it when high. But don't get me wrong, mining is also an good option, good luck.

• +3 1

38 minutes ago, Trainz said:

@Tesco I also hope so,I have known Tron currency for quite some time now, but the price has not been encouraging,the middle of this year many predict the price will reach half a doller before the end of the year, but all their predictions did not come to reality

Yes, that was what there predictions were, hoping for it to gain it value, if you come to think of it, not everyone knows about the tron that why it's still yet to gain is values and accepted, Tron has being in existence for long, unlike Ethereum and litecoin all of recent and they have gain so much accepted and values, we should hope for the future to favor the Tron and gain it's value, so we can make transactions, investment and trading with it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Natural I will have chosen MINNING but I lack proper understanding of the whole mining concept so I had to settle for TRADING, Arbitrary trading to be precise. 

Edited by Frodler

On 12/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, Tesco said:

Yes, that was what there predictions were, hoping for it to gain it value, if you come to think of it, not everyone knows about the tron that why it's still yet to gain is values and accepted, Tron has being in existence for long, unlike Ethereum and litecoin all of recent and they have gain so much accepted and values, we should hope for the future to favor the Tron and gain it's value, so we can make transactions, investment and trading with it.

Tron was founded in the year 2017 by Justin sun, it not very old, but a three year old coin, litecoin and etherium are older, because litecoin was officially launched in 2011 while etherium was launched in July 2015. @Tesco

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Tron was founded in the year 2017 by Justin sun, it not very old, but a three year old coin, litecoin and etherium are older, because litecoin was officially launched in 2011 while etherium was launched in July 2015. @Tesco

Okay, noted still on tron is old and still yet to be recognise and accepted by the end users, by now tron should be among the leading cryptocurrency in the world but we hope in the future it will gain it value and be appreciate to our expectations, Ethereum, litecoin all have gain their values and even more.

• +2 1