No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

The problem of adapting the entire cryptocurrency system to a conventional payment method such as the one currently governed in all countries is their high commission, therefore as a conventional payment method it is not the best option, without However, there are some companies that offer this system or means of payment to their employees, such as BitMain.

But back to the beginning, paying with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency is usually more expensive than simply converting it to fiat money.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Once it offered more by employers than we will see some more adoption. There's enough interest even now I think to support the argument that companies should offer it. Still gonna take some time but we are getting there.

Bitcoin is out of control and the bitcoin market is changing like moving up and down without proper indication and the prediction are not working, who knows what is happening in the crypto world.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Working to earn bitcoin is a good idea but in this era of volatile markets where the price of bitcoin is not stable, people use that opportunity to buy at low prices and then sell the bitcoin when the price is high.

On 16/10/2019 at 13:51, xBDT Script said:

Esto acaba de aparecer en mi mente.

Hablamos de comprar o vender bitcoins. 

Hablamos de predicción de precios 

Nos asustamos cuando cae el precio frente al dólar

Nos emocionamos cuando el precio empieza a subir

Hasta ahora solo pensamos que bitcoin es algo que compramos y vendemos.

Bitcoin inventado como moneda para que podamos usarlo para nuestro comercio diario. Pero el tiempo de transmisión y las tarifas, así como la volatilidad del precio frente a la moneda estándar en este momento (que obviamente es Fiat) no es muy adecuada para el comercio diario, pero aún así es mejor que otra moneda.

Estaba pensando por qué no cambiamos la mentalidad. ¿Vemos personas que hablan para comprar o vender USD o cualquier otro fiat (el comercio de divisas es otra cosa)? Trabajamos para fiat y lo ganamos. Encontramos muchas formas de ganarlo. Como trabajo, negocio, etc.

¿Por qué no pensamos lo mismo para Bitcoin? ¿No podemos trabajar por ello? ¿No se nos puede pagar en nuestro trabajo usándolo? ¿No podemos ganarlo con el negocio que tenemos?

Gracias de antemano por compartir su opinión.

Totally friend, everything is in the mentality, and if anyone wants to see BTC as a source of work, it is something that should be appreciated and valued since it is the new era, and this would make BTC grow passively with more investing users , as this can be earned through trading and good faucets or events.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

These is a good suggestion, But I believe people already work and get paid through Bitcoin and in fact many businesses have ventured into using bitcoin as a means of payments for good an services 

Is that to be able to maintain the balance of btc that we have is something that not everyone can do since in the same way it must be transferred at some point to fiat money so it is something that many people will not be able to maintain.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Undoubtedly, if I believe that it is part of the future, the btc will be very popular, and many companies will adopt it as their way of payment, and so little by little the globalization of cryptocurrencies will be.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is still a novice system it is not easy to find ways to earn Bitcoin easily infact you can't compare Bitcoin and Fiat currency in terms of earning possibility we all know that Fiat currency is the traditional currency that we all brought up and see and we have numerous ways to harness it unlike crypto currency where it is still yet to go viral the method to earn it will never be easy in short you need Fiat currency to earn Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be easily earned through posting in this forum.  Here bitcoins exchanged for postage can be converted into different currencies.  And there are many sites in crypto that are very helpful and reliable for money transfer.  Here the money goes to the sellers and buyers.  Bitcoin prices are rising based on demand.  Which is very important and many people are doing risky things like investing with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

You are right because there are many online opportunities to earn BTC without investing. In this way we can benefit from it even if it's price decreases in market. This seems like a better earning idea from online world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

this can't be happen now because so far still almost all countries consider crypto as illegal and even those countries that allow it takes a huge fees when people withdraw using it so people wouldn't prefer to deal with BTC at all now and same for other cryptocurrencies but even so there are now available online market to buy stuff using BTC in case anyone wants to shop with his crypto balance

Bitcoin price is not stable and that is the risk involve in cryptoworld, but will be good to receive my payment in bitcoin which will ease my transactions than to be converting my fiat money to bitcoin which banks can set some restrictions in making transactions. 

Very good topic. I haven't seen any company or organizations that uses bitcoin as their modes of payment but I have heard in some developed country some of their companies have already adopted this mode of payment as they pay their workers with cryptocurrency and also can pay with cryptocurrency for their services @Trainz

• +2 1

Bitcoin is still not recognized by many countries, although there are many countries that have taken important steps to recognize legall bitcoin, and perhaps in the future some companies will pay salaries to their employees in bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes you are right that this was absolutely make for daily uses as we use our national currancy for daily basis. But this is made on for trading and investment at online forms. And many countries this is also using as national currancy.

You are right my friend but I think if bitcoin an the other cryptos be a formal coin in the whole world so we can us it like dollar and euros, cryptocurrency should have a formal bank to start make its popularity bigger and bigger 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

It is really good for us to get paid as digital currencies. It is good, it offers a lot of speed and also the ability to control the account more.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

Bitcoin is still not recognized by many countries, although there are many countries that have taken important steps to recognize legall bitcoin, and perhaps in the future some companies will pay salaries to their employees in bitcoin.

@Moaz..Bitcoin is a very good currency.  Bitcoin's price, popularity and demand and supply is very good  Bitcoin is not legal in all countries  These coins are legal tender in some countries.  However, many countries are planning a lot with these coins  However, some companies are working with these coins.  Many large markets have accepted BTC to take payments.  However, Bitcoin will gradually apply to all cases.

• +3 1

Firstly, bitcoin is a lot of jobs and companies use it as a means of payment instead of fiat currencies, and bitcoin is found to remain as its high and low value against the dollar or any other currency is a natural thing due to the buying and selling operations and its decline does not cause fear as much as an attempt to take advantage of the opportunity to make a bigger profit.

• +3 1

We need to buy the BTC this time becasue in the crypto market the small bull is start and the big bull soon be started and that time we sell our BTC and this time to buy the coins and hold that till the bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hey mate, you are right, if company pay salary as a crypto coin like Bitcoin for our work that will be good the people. I think many survey site pay Bitcoin for their survey, I think very soon this can happen that company pay not the money but they pay  Bitcoin or others crypto currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

On 10/16/2019 at 7:45 PM, hexwin said:

Exactly what I am thinking.,and I am earning Bitcoin every day in my work.

I created similar topic inspired with Andreas Antonopoulos words...
that we should EARN our Bitcoins.
You can also watch video:

Yes you are right because working here gave us a lot of experience and making of money as well instead of been active in digital market daily why don't you work for it and allow your earnings increase but some failed to understand and instead they choose the buy and sell options.

If a particular job or work provides Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies as payments definitely I would apply for it. with the increase in importance for cryptocurrencies worldwide we can definitely hope for such development and progress in the field of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for work. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are huge number of members here in this forum who use bitcoin as a normal currency to buy or sell things.May bw you are just using it fot trading . 

• +2 1

Well yes my friend this has become trendy in this digital world. Trading is now become the essential feature to earn a profit. I am also dealing with this situation.

• +2 1