We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Scammers are a concern for users not the forum so it is the duty of users to recognize and report them to forum. Then forum is going to remove and clean this platform.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes this is right their lot of spammers because due to them many of the useful post are deleted and we have to encourage all the good post that are been posted through hard work and research 

• +3 1

There are only two ways to make them use to to this forum,  start making posts and never stop doing this or take actions  on the basis of anything. Keep on doing this.

• +3 1

Thank you for the attached instructions, but I ask through your post I hope that they attach the option to delete the post because sometimes we have written the post or comment twice by mistake. I have fallen into this problem twice and I ask the moderators to fulfill this requirement. Thank you.

This is true, my friend. We have to be active forum members and report low quality posts and members spamming in order to keep the crypto forum clean and lively

In the end, this forum is ours and must be preserved

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I didn't see the sad face but perhaps it was removed I saw some plus and minus symbols. Thanks for this post it was very useful to know about how to help posts for not deleted.

• +1 1

Such a basic thing that all the users on this platform need to know. If your post has positive ratings then it has less chances of being deleted by the moderators. So as said in this post if you to provide positive ratings to other users in the post then it will help to uses in a way that their post won't be deleted. Same way few come across post that are useless and have less 100 characters then do make it a point that you give negatively reactions so that such post would be removed by the moderators.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are very true. We must report or give sad emoji expression if the post is a scam. And if we like the post and consider it as useful them we should click on the heart to keep the post safe from getting deleted.

• +3 1

I would like to say something about this topic to all my friends because at present we who work in crypto talk  have taken the rest of the money and are working. They are all aware of the world that we are paid based on our reputation. Each of us has a good reputation for those who post well and those who post meaningful because we are paid based on this report and we will all help each other. I will try to give good reputation for good posts

• +3 1

Crypto want all time good and useful post... Many people give react no understand post... Which this post delete Moderator /admins.... So we should give react to understand post...      

Thank you very much for the valuable information that you provided us with this topic of great interest to many people since it will reach beginners to participate in this forum, leaving what they have to do to be useful to this great forum and provide knowledge to the entire cryptocurrency community
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1
  • +3 2

The spam reporting feature is good in order to maintain the quality of the posts on the forum, because it is already looking annoying and should be deleted by the administration. But we should not use this feature to report good comments that do not contain any violations of rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this. It was a very relevant information. We must keep a good mindset to find out the scammers and report them to the admins and there by help the forum to clean up . There are lots of people doing things like plagerizm and exploiting other people and thier content. Giving reactions will help protect the reputation of the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

actually this is no the way of reporting spam posts , this way you are just fiving your opinion either the post was helpful or not and now they changed it to a scale of -5 to +5 so people can be able to give reputation on all the posts and decide how  much is it useful or not 

but of course when the negative reputation is high on a post admins will check it and delete it in case it was unhelpful , but if it wasn't they will punish those who gave spammed negative reputation for no reason because spamming is not allowed here 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Giving likes can make them more energetic and work more harder it make them self motivated to give more valuable information and useful content to other members in this forum and also we need to report scam comments to help the moderators.

Yes my friends we really want to help cryptotalk we have to promote the cryptotalk we have to  follow the rules and regulation then our account will also saved  our account will never banned if we upgrade the cryptotalk and  soend time here  word hard here  post your comments. Releated to the topics is best for all us. We can save our income we can. Work here for long time.

• +3 1

Thank you for this benefit for the new members .. They have to know how to be an effective part of this forum. They reward a good topic and report the bad topic .. and they must also know that an incorrect evaluation is considered fraud.

We should report people who share spam posts, this will help in the growth of the forum .we can report the spam accounts to the moderators. One thing we shouldn't do is reporting without any cause, sometimes we find new members making mistakes, everyone should help them correct the mistakes and not report them because they don't have much knowledge compaired to senior members. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes ,we need the help of cryptotalk about this forum . because the some people think that I will complete the post easily .and they will copy and paste that the reason of deletions .

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Ummah97531 said:

Yes, of course!  I also agree with you, cryptocurrency is very, very important for everyone.  However, some scammers always want to harm this forum.  But we also need to cooperate with the moderators.  I think it will be good.

• +3 1

Yes my friend i agree with you.We have to do something for the welfare of this forum. We have to make best topics. We must create post which contain usefull information 

• +2 1

If we make the exact posts or comments related to this forum and have no violation of rules then we get the reputation so if we need the help and no deletion of posts we should follow the rules. 

• +2 1

Although this is a old reaction feature you can easily apply this to the new one since the different is you can choose from 1 to 5 or the opposite of how good it is or how bad it is as its a very important one because this will help the moderators which is which supposed to be deleted.

• +3 1

It is indeed such a good post for all members not only newbie because deletion of post is frustrating we have to make a post which is meaningful and quality post take care of rules and grammar so it will be good for all members if we break the rules we will loss a post so work on that for better day..

• +3 1