We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

That key its for performance our reactions to any topics or commentary that are submitted with other members you merely perform gain outcome to a matter which attracts you and you preserve assign cruel reputation to a publicize that has without hope the forum policy.

• +2 1

Hi dear! This is a very good way to report the scammers. But, is there any other way as well? Like inbox sms or comment. I think we can also report them in comments but not sure about the sms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah you are right friend. We should help this forum by creating good post and avoid spam. Then this site will be stope deleting our post. It will be helpful for both of us.

You're right, we should get what they deserved. If i find some topic i always give positive rate and if i see spam posts i will give them -5 so they can't take a profit from it. This forum is a better place without those spam and scam posts. If we report them it could be a better place. Recently i start to see too many spam comment who received multiple positive rate. I don't understand but if we report them we can stop them, it's all in our hand.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Greetings, friend. I agree with you. we should help the moderators to keep this place secure and clean. We can do that by giving -5 to the spammers who share useless posts and report them to the moderators. They should get what they deserve in not paying attention to the forum rules so I feel no regret with thinking this way. Have a nice evening.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, we want a lot of assistance to continue and advance with this coding until we reach our goal, so I hope everyone provides advice and information so that everyone can benefit from it.

Yes, in my opinion, improving the quality of posts so they are not deleted is the best way so that posts are not deleted and get positive reactions. If we just make useless posts potentially deleted and we are only given a negative reputation, then try to create quality posts for yourself and CryptoTalk.

• +1 2

All our fellows deserve respect and we should give due respect to our fellows.we should perform our duty honestly as a responsible member to make this platform more useful and valuable.

Always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum so that you can always post without hesitation. Let's make this community grow more effective and effective for learning crypto currency.

• +2 1

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As a lot of members work on this platform, it is the effort of every member to work hard here and that their reputations are the best. Therefore, we need that whenever we see a member who is working hard and who is posting anything useful,then we must give positive action to him so that he can be encouraged. In this way, we must encourage him so that he can work even harder. And what we want is that when we like a post of any member, then we definitely act on it before quote it so that our post can be saved from getting deleted. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am agree  ,because if our comment not help any person  or not according to cryptotalk rules then that comment will delete. We should help the person linked to cryptotalk then cryptotalk will not delete our post really . we should not  comment false ideas.

• +2 1

This  is same  main to give likes or talented  reputation   to whom  who are assembly  labors for building  nice  posts  for the reason that it persuade them to render additional  competent posts.

• +1 1

Since the reaction feature was changed, everytime I see a bad or not useful posts, I will always quote them to warn them about what they are doing. If I notice that if they do it again, I will instantly report their posts. I also notice that there are users who have same posts like they are just copying other's work and then change some words.

Deletion is a natural matter for non-useful topics, but within a certain limit or number, and when the deletion becomes too much, the member must stop working And start thinking in a new way of working, as his previous method contains mistakes and he has to correct them, so attention must be paid.

• +2 1

The first conditions to avoid deleting topics is that they are actually useful and avoid responding to topics of no value because they will delete and delete all responses to them, as they are considered spam It is also possible to participate in different sections with different topics and fields and not to commit to one section.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:47 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

This  is very  important to give  likes or good  reputation   to whom  who are making  efforts for making  good  posts  because it encourage them to make more  good posts. 

I'm totally agree with this! We have to give someone who deserves to get. Getting good reputation is possible by always making sure that your posts contains meaningful and useful information that will really helps to learn about crypto currency.

• +2 1

Now there is not that option or it is that I am the one who does not find it, well to tell the truth I have to learn that in case I see inappropriate spam content in the forum, but I can say that the moderators are always very active with it , because in all the time that I have been here I have not seen any spam is the whole forum, I love this forum, it is incredible and easy to use.

• +3 1

We have to be careful before reporting one of the posts, because it is possible that the mistake is not intended by the member, and therefore we report it and wrong him, perhaps it is better to talk to him on the private and tell him of his mistake.

• +1 1

I think that one of the most important things is ..
Because you can gain likes or a good reputation
Especially if you are making an effort to create good posts, which is an incentive to post more useful publications and posts for members

Thanks you for sharing this post .We should always make a usefull post so that we get a reputation point on it because we deserve it and we should read the post of others well and give it a reputation point that deserves it.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend for this post. Because this is already developing Cryptotalk, and it encourages members to do their jobs to the fullest. Giving a positive reputation to the members who deserve it is very important to increase their constructive participation.

The only way a member can avoid his or her post to be deleted is by making his post a useful and meaningful one and well constructed for better understanding. Posts that is free from errors and also found useful won't definitely be deleted.

Thanks for sharing this .it is important to give positive react to those who work hard to make useful post.we must encourage them by giving positive react.in this way they try to make more informative and useful post.

Yes my dear you are right and good saying I think. It is the best choice yes if we like the post then we should give positive reaction and otherwise we should give negative or sad. Do it is the report method.

• +2 1