How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

You're right, my friend, we should focus on providing something useful and not just writing for money. 
Posts and comments containing correct information about cryptocurrencies do not delete and get a positive rating. 
Good luck 💚

• Useful or interesting 1

To avoid deletion of post we should be careful in every posts we made,we should make sure that it is on the right sections and topic related. And if we are commenting we should choose only valuable posts.

Hi Friends, We do not ever be canceled in the forums we need. Our unnecessary posts are always canceled. So we should post quality completion when posting. So that our post becomes popular and our content is very essential and creative.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes, I think you are right. We must be careful not to comment on topics that are not intended and thus avoid deleting our comments with them.

If you want to avoid for be banned from this forum 

You must have to full fill the requirements of forum 

Always work hard to get so much achievement 

Always make usefull and helping posts in this forum 

Sorry I am really sorry I have no idea about this. But my maximum post were deleted but from that time I started to work according to rules and regulation. I started to use beneficial and useful words. My posts Is full of beneficial information from that time my all posts are safe.

That's is just simply to follow the rules and regulations set by the moderators,  that is,  your post should be useful,  avoid plagiarism and abusive words  and also make sure your vocabulary is good,  

Hello my friend, I agree with you. There are a lot of duplicate topics and when you share with them they will be deleted and your post will be deleted with it so you have to write meaningful posts so that everyone can learn from them and give new ideas from which the novice members learn from them every day new things that we can follow, read and search to learn from them all new .. Thank you  is yours

Yesterday you said absolutely right and I want to tell that deleted post have many reason one of we cannot gave out good good answer and other is not a valuable comment. And you should also play the attention to the type of topic you should post and place dam is the section

If you wanna that our post could not deleted than we should make good effort to do our work .we should use good content and try to put useful content.

Yes, I agree with your analysis. For us to avoid our posts been deleted we always need to create useful and meaningful posts so that cryptotalk users will benefit from it by reading the posts. 

Our post are deleted by the admin when our post are spam and when our post are against the community standard and when our posts are similar to the last posts. So in order to stay away from this we have to make meaningful post . Our posts should be informative and related to this forum

Hello friend's, the posts are deleted because your posts are useless. And the other reason is that topics you chose are useless so your posts automatically deleted. 

To avoid getting your post been deleted,  you have to make sure that you follow the rules of posting,  and some of the things to take into consideration is to make a post that is useful,  a post free from plagiarism  and abusive words.

If your post is related to questions and you give actual answers of the question and obey the group rule you will be avoide your deleting post. It important to obey group rule

There are certain reasons why some of us get our posts being deleted and the reasons include spamming, copy and paste, responding to topics that is not valid and also posting useless content but to avoid all of this we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure each posts made contain at least 100 characters.

The useless and negative comments will be deleted by the moderator so create useful posts and don't spam. Actually a lot of members complain about their posts been deleted as a result of commenting on a bad topic or creation of bad topic.

You can avoid your posts from deleting by posting here quality contents 

if you shared here useless posts then definitely your posts will be deleted from this platform 

post here quality and helpful posts for others on this platform and get positive ratings from others 

Creative contents is necessary on this platform otherwise your posts will be dleted

Yes my dear friends very hard to join in contrast to can't we copy paste of other work and work only your only work otherwise your post delete and your account is that so very hard to do post your post so clearly and purely and get paid and earn money ok good bye thank you so much take care.

It is very easy to avoid our post getting deleted if we follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk forum, by avoiding plagiarism and making post that are useful, also we should not use abusive words in our posts, and sometimes are post are deleted because the write-up is not upto 100 characters.

it  should  be deleted  when we don't  use useful topics and write  the topic  which is helpful  for other and you have  information  about  the topic  is true  then you should  post them otherwise  don't  use the word or question  which  never asked in the topic.

Effective works are the best revenue and we should be careful with each post we create to avoid deleting the post, we should make sure that it is accurate and informative and we should only choose valuable posts

• +4 1

We should create content that contains some information about crypto-currencies and the forum. Then it must be a useful post. Then we will get a good reputations and earning from it. We should also comment on useful posts. Otherwise our comments will be also deleted with the post. Thanks for the post.

I know many of us have suffered and become frustrated about deleting our post.  Sometimes we ask why, what is the reason if we follow and respect the rules ... etc.  For the purpose of this forum, so those topics are spam or bad posts, in the future admins will clear all those spam or bad topics and reduce from our calculated posts!

I think in order to avoid this, we should not participate in this forum, not in any constructive, such issues and repeat the issues.

Yes, many members complain about deleting their posts. Usually, duplicate topics or those topics that do not contain useful information are deleted in the forum and that violate the rules in this forum, I think that we should try to create new topics and be keen to make our topics of better content so as not  Are deleted.