How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

I think, which ones work and which ones don't, because I always choose the best ones for my feedback, but the next day my count decreases, I think your topic is also useful but who thinks this topic was deleted the next day, because  Due to repetition the subject is now a bit of a time work in this forum, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon and we usually work when starting the forum.

I am agree with you that we should not participate in repeated topics and we should avoid to enter in non serious topics.

And we should also act upon the rules and regulations of this forum also. 

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Simply adhere to the laws. There's no big deal, read the rules on how to post on here. Stick to them and observe them strictly, that's all. And make sure that each of your posts should be useful and relevant and prevent plagiarism.

Yeah, I agree with you that if we comment on topic that are not constructive or not up to the mark in time to come, the post will be deleted and our comments will also be deleted, so we should always ensure that we respond to useful and constructive topics to avoid post deletion.

Yes i am agree with you. May be that is the reason our posts are deleted. I also faced such problem yesterday. 30 post have been deleted yesterday. I will be careful about that. 

If we coamentate a topic that is badly written or useless or does not respect all the rules of the forum, this publication will be deleted. When we comment we have to do it in useful advertisements that are well constructed in all aspects to ensure that our comment will not be lost.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some reason take place behind this. You should have to create your content on about seven days old topice. Because may be it deletd this topic in first seven days due to which your content is also deleted. And it is necessory to get positive rating on your post other wise your posts are deleted.

In order to avoid this kind of situation my friend, you should always consider creating post which are useful enough. Be careful as well to those users who will copy your post, they might be active right now. Post something relevant and created easy and simple post to understand so other members can easily share their thoughts as well on your topics. Hope it helps. 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right that my friend, but now a lot of topics are deleted. Almost everyone has deleted 30 posts for him and this also increases spam because people will return to publish these posts again to reach the minimum within a short period

It will go to the same thing when there will be more spam the number of the deleted posts will increase further and than people will make more spam and they will get banned then.

The only way that your post will not get deleted is when you ensure to make good posts and also make sure that you are not spamming the forum because you are going to get knocked out for that. So your focus should be on making legit posts only.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Sometimes we ask why, what is the reason if we follow and respect the rules ... etc.  For the purpose of this forum, so those topics are spam or bad posts, in the future admins will clear all those spam or bad topics and reduce from our calculated posts!

I think in order to avoid this, we should not participate in such constructive issues, not related to this forum, and repeat the issues.  What do you think

To avoid deleting your post  you should look carefully at the forum before posting similar articles and avoid duplication and do ensure of your post should be meaningful and useful and avoid plagiarism. So when the admin delete them our participation also will be reduced

Yeah you are right that we should avoid such posts that are voilenting the rules and somehow they can be in the catagory of spammers so we should avoid such posts because with that posts our comments will also be delete .

I really don't understand why topics or posts deleted. 

But I think if the topic against the rules or not benefit to other members, the admin will delete the topic and all posts on the topic will also delete.

To avoid the deletion of posts, you have to create useful, informative and unique posts. You must avoid creating any mistake on your post and you have to post according to the rules and instructions of this forum.

Certainly I agree with you because the moderators always delete the topics that are not useful. Therefore, we must not respond to topics that are not related to the goal of the forum, and we must also adhere to the publishing rules when writing a response to a topic so that our response is not deleted

It is very difficult to know or avoid the way in which the publications are eliminated, this happens because many of the publications are written in the wrong section, in addition, the publications need quite extensive and detailed content to be useful for the people who are here in the forum, I really like working with crypto.

• +1 1

In fact, I just finished the first 100 posts and I am very afraid of my post being deleted or banned, so I have read all the rules of the platform and try to implement them all and also I avoid criticizing anyone and thus criticize him, but in a nice way, and I wish everyone a good reputation.

• +2 1

To avoid our posts being deleted, it's always a good idea to research on the topic before posting. The research may include learning its usefulness to the forum, and also if they are unique or not. Certain topics are considered not useful if they are repeated, and has some basic things which are already explained in the forum. Also, the plagiarized topics are considered spam, and we need to have detail analysis before posting or replying to any threads or topics.

My some post are also deleted and I think the reason is that we are doing money taken at like the post have spelling mistake or some mistakes so we have to be careful and improve our mistakes if we want that our post should never delete.

Yes, your analysis is correct, but sometimes it is not enough time between searching for good topics and writing a comment on them in a good way. We need a lot of knowledge in order to do this and we need a lot of time.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work then you learn . You own research read seniors members if you have knowledge then you create good content if you create good post then your post not deleted.  

Some of our posts in the crypto forum are deleted. If you avoid cryptotalk post deletion problem, you need to work on this forum without violence. the main reasons why the posts are removed, is because the content usually like not all is not relevant enough. Always try to write useful content in your post. It is important to express an idea or point of view in the written message.

It is really difficult to find out what are the topics that are really useful, in my case I always look at the date and that they have at least a week since it was published that way it will be less likely that the publications will be deleted because the administrators delete the topics who don't comply with the rules in a few days

• +1 1

To avoid your posts from deleting you should do meaningful posts which is make according to rules.