How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

I agree with you on this topic if we respect all the rules and conditions in this forum, we will not be banned, and in order to reduce the deletion of our posts, we must write a good and useful post that does not violate the rules

Thank you for this participation, my friend. Indeed, there are many publications that are being deleted without realizing why we should first read the basic rules of the forum and apply them to avoid deletion. Valuable content must always be chosen and useful words in order for our comments and publications to be calculated

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The useless comments or topics will deleted by the admin, Thus always try to create informative comments and don't spam. Actually a lot of members complain about their posts been deleted as a result of commenting on a bad topic or creation of bad topic.

Right you are we should do comment only on useful posts. Another thing that we can do is we should give 10 minutes after we complete our daily tasks and should revise our posts if there is any mistake and if it is then we should correct it. Then this 10 minute work like several hours and we can get more useful and paid posts. 

hello friend I want to tell you that we will getting avoid from deleting post is because the post should be you need unique and useful for the beginner there should be create a some skills into the beginner and have some information about cryptotalk which will useful for the beginners that's in that way the post will not be deleted by the website

• +3 1

We can't avoid our topic or content being deleted because there's always a possibility that one of your content will be deleted. But we can lessen it we should make a proper research about cryptocurrencies before we share it to this forum and we need to make sure that it is useful and informative.

Hello my friend, I think that everyone is liable to delete the post instead of frustration. We have to strive to solve this problem by giving important and useful publications and adhering to the rules.

Hello brother I hope you all people are doing good first to call I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good platform for those people who are to earn money from home because it is a legal and when illegal weapon for earning money can your knowledge about cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

The forum is for cryptocurrencies, and I do not think it is good to publish any topics outside this scope, as users who enter this forum must know that it is specific to cryptocurrencies as well as read the rules of the forum

Yes I agree with you my dear friend now a days many people face this problem... Because many of the newbies creating duplicate post's on this platform when we do reply this topic when moderator check if they are duplicated so moderator delete it and our posts automatically deleted... I suggest all of you do comments on these  posts which are hot and useful on it...

Yes you evaluate it correctly when we do a comment on a useless or any post which violate the rules and got deleted our comment also wasted with it and Same is with our posts if we don't follow the rules and regulations while creating posts our posts will aslo be deleted.

To avoid this problem read the topic carefully.If it is imformative and intrusting then make a comment there.Dont reply to meaning less topics they are deleted eventually and our post on such topics are also dleted.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, Tabiya786 said:

There is no assurance to save the entirety of your posts from erasing. When administrators discover a part, who spams or accomplish something not worthy here, they boycott him and eliminate the entirety of his posts and made strings, so in the event that you posted in such trouble maker's string your remarks likewise will be erased. @Trader21

l agree with your opinion on that, if your post is not enough useful, users will boycott your post. No exaggeration to say that your post will be deleted. Thank you. @Tabiya786

Hello my friend
I think you should choose a topic that is important and useful to other members and does not contain duplicate and unimportant information. Thank you

There is no guarantee that all your posts will be saved from deletion. You see, when administrators find a member who spam or do something unacceptable here, they ban him and delete all his posts and create threads, so if you post to a bad guy's thread, delete your comments as well.

Those who publish topics that are not useful, or repetitive previously, or far from required
I think that they should think more, read and research more in order to increase their knowledge of digital and cryptocurrencies

Yes, friends who will surely delete that Topic which have less knowledge  and the information,  so if we want our post to be successful, then it should be contain as much as possible on knowledge .

Yes mate you are right. In my opinion there is no such guaranty for our post some time it will be deleted. I also faced this problem i don't know that how this happened. Any way we want to try to post good content and quality comments.

It's all about commenting on topics that's obvious they will be deleted, so our comments will get deleted along with the original topic. If the topic is Not useful, we shouldn't comment on it because it get deleted

There is no guarantee to save all of your posts from deleting. You see, when admins find out a member, who spams or do something not acceptable here, they ban him and remove all of his posts and created threads, so if you posted in such bad guy's thread your comments also will be deleted. 

There is an article in the law that states that whoever covers up a criminal is a criminal, and from this section we say that you should not participate in unhelpful topics because they will be deleted and our participation in them will be deleted, and this is fair in my opinion.
Share helpful and non-recurring topics where you can offer something positive to the forum.💯

Hello my friend
Of course, I am as a beginner in this forum
I don't have much knowledge yet, but by following and reading I will gain experience in this thing
To avoid deleting my post or comment, I have to express an opinion with full transparency and credibility about the comment or the idea that I want to publish to share with others
But that is according to the forum’s policy, to protect my post and also to gain a good reputation, and this thing makes the forum better

We should avoid from the bad comments on any post. That is the reason our comments are deleted and the new members of cryptotalk currency are not know anything about this forum and they doing a big mistake.

Hello dear friend, I agree on this analysis. Choosing topics that have no content and repeating these topics may expose our topics to deletion. I wish all the best luck.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, and I want to add a reason to delete the topics, if your topic is stolen from another person, or you copy a topic and repeat it, the officials will delete your topic

For this regard you must have put the solid and authentic material in your post and also with powerful content which have some meaning.