How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Yes, my friend, to avoid banning or deleting the posts must have a meaningful and constructive content so that everyone can gain knowledge and information from the forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i agree to that topic mate we must never post a reply to those topics that may have bad reacts and useless because if we do that our posted a replies it will be deleted by admins and moderators because this forum is strictly enforced they rules so better to seek and the most informative posts to reply your ideas.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course, many suffer from the process of deleting publications, as there are rules and laws that we must adhere to in order not to delete the publications.

Getting your posts deleted have so many reasons . If they contain low quality content or they are spammed the will surely be deleted .

Your analysis is totally right when we comment on a low quality post the modrators delete that topic then our comment on it also goes waste whether it is of how much quality . So use your energies on those posts those are valueble & informative .

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

To avoid your post being deleted, you should focus on posting useful information and also check for topics that are not plagiarized. Some topics are plagiarized and they get deleted once they are noticed. So if you happen to post in those topic your post will be deleted.

• +1 1

Practical talk .. but it is better for everyone to have notifications related to the deleted comments .. and when a comment is deleted, the result comes through a special message .. I do not know if you understood me .. I mean such warning points .. And this is how the person understands if the reason for deleting his comment is or He posted a mistake or someone else's mistake

• +1 1

Yes, this is the main reason that drives us to delete, and we notice that there are periods of abnormally repeated deletions, where I modified more than 40 deletions for me before starting here and the reason is the topics that were deleted and our responses were inside them.

• +2 1

The most ideal route is to distribute a subject that goes as indicated by the discussion and gives great data to clients who are on the stage, productive distributions.

To avoid your post being deleted then you have to out in the hard work and post useful contents only. Useful contents mena's that your post complies with the forums rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Your analysis is excellent, my friend, and this is the reality of the forum. We must publish things that are useful in developing the forum in addition to helping others and not deviating from the topic of the main post. I think your comments will not be deleted anymore.

• +2 1

I think we should be careful on the type of posts we comment on, we should only comment on sensible topics to avoid our comments been deleted alongside such post.

• +3 1

On 3/24/2020 at 12:21 PM, George10 said:

Post deletion happens with many reasons like when your posts are considered spam, not to be useful or when the post you commented on gets deleted therefore, let's always try hard to come up with valuable posts that will not get deleted.

Well, that's true mate so we need to be careful for making a post in this forum to avoid getting deletes our post, if you're experiencing to deleted your post, try to improve your posting here so that you can able to make some quality post.

• +2 1

I am new to the cryptocurrency platform.  I think the reason for deleting the posts.  Wrong posting.  Due to not completing 100 axes in the middle of the post.  This was a very good and important post.  Thanks to you all my new members will be able to gain good knowledge through this post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yep it's the frustration because of deleting our posts and it's all due to irrelevant information or meterial by those our topic will be deleted soon and other things also react on these like negative rating.

• +1 1

Your post is deleted if you make a mistake in your post and if you post in useless content that is close for posting many peoples face this problem and solution is this make extra posts then your task your some posts deleted mostly

• +1 1

Start by regarding all the gathering rules and don't write in disarray while you are outside the theme. Likewise don't erase the remark and glue it, this is in opposition to your remark, however your essence will be erased

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Thank you sir for sharing such a great information.  I faced this problem at initial stage. I was frustrated due to deletion of my post. Now I am strongly satisfied with the rules of the forum. I will not participate in such topics which will not related to this forum.

I think that when the post is constructive and contains useful information and is committed to the rules of the forum and the terms of work, then the post will not be deleted, and attention must be paid not to repeat the topic more than once, and there must be new topics to expand the circle of work and share ideas

to keep away from deleting your post, you ought to look cautiously at the forum before posting comparable articles and avoid duplication. you ought to additionally pay attention to the kind of subjects you publish and vicinity them in the suitable phase.

• +3 1

Very absolute my friend out post get deleted the moment we are having unhelpful content or meaningless content in them I advice we stick to the forums rules and regulations to avoid such always post or comments something worthy of note.

• +2 1

I have also suffered from this but I think to avoid one's post from been deleted we should try to avoid  bad topics that is topics that don't seem to promote the platform and we should stop unreasonable comment's with these I think your post won't be deleted

• +2 1

I think it's because our moderators find it less valuable. Make sure you create the post based on information that are valid in the present scenario and also that is something done with out of box thinking embedded with ideas that improve cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

Just follow the rules and regulations about the forum and also please ensure that you create a useful content and also avoid copy pasting others comments . Let's all try hard to come up with valuable posts.