Crypto for replacing physical money - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrew12

Crypto for replacing physical money

It actively came up even before cryptocurrency, but based on banks and payment systems, another thing is cryptocurrency, which is not supported by many states

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

6 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

Yeah crypto currencies will be replacing physical money in the future in fact digital currencies will be the only form of cash in the nearest future and cryptocurrencies will be leading digital currency world.

It will be an interesting thing to witness when the day  will come when we no longer spend the physical Fiat currencies but only digital currencies and crypto currency will be leading the pack.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

It is possible but for now, we gave no capacity to implement as a lot of countries doesn't have a modern advancement in technology and thus will be harder for them to maintain it if possible. 

Edited by Great Commander

On 10/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

well... it should happen any day soon... if you consider that when you receive your salary.... you don't see actual cash into your hand... you see only a digital number into your bank account. So what is the difference with holding crypto into your pocket? Many countries are accusing problem of inflation and their currency is losing value... imagine having a crypto instead... it will save them. The problem is that in this way the Governments will not control us... and this is their problem. Crypto generally is decentralised. 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

It's already happened, there are Fiat digital payment app on your phone.

But the fiat problem is inflation that doesn't exist in cryptocurrency.

4 minutes ago, terdursgu said:

оn thе off сhаnce that bаnks оr gоvеrnments begin tо асknоwlеdge and utilize crytpo thаt might hаppеn much simpler аs pаrts of individuаls will take аfter their governments

Yes. The government are still liable for the future of cryptos on every market. The idea of using cryptos rather than flat currency is a good idea but we are still from there. 

27 minutes ago, Andrew12 said:

My quote is to replace not a temporary substitute for money. I think bitcoin is better to compare to be replacing physical entity of money because it really gain a lot of acknowledgment from users.

That is what my point about inflation does not exist in cryptocurrency. In the future fiat will fall due to inflation, cryptocurrency can replace it, no doubt.

Mark Zuckerberg is already afraid of the Chinese president who will adopt cryptocurrency that could threaten the USD.

Well, pshyhical money will surely be replaced by digital money in a couple of years but I don't think it's going to be bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that is going to replace them. Companies and governments will have their own digital money 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I think it is started 10 years ago with bitcoin but we will use digital coins in our daily life When Facebook release their Libra.As we all know almost all people use WhatsApp think about that When you could pay fees with that.I think facebook will be more affective to reach people.People will see their money as USD but When they learn about bitcoin more than they will come and buy the Diamond! Which is Bitcoin 😍

From an investor's perspective, there is no other investment instrument that is more profitable than digital currency. Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables new payment systems and money that are fully digital. Recalling the history of the development of the currency, it seems important to position the current cryptocurrency electronic currency as transaction arbiter.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:52 AM, Andrew12 said:

For now it seems to have happened, just look at many who use transactions with ATM cards, Online Transfers, online vouchers and so forth. It's just that not many people use it. People still mostly use physical money rather than digital money.

Rje fait money will change in ti crypto currenct in near furture.As you can see fhe crypto currency volume is increasing day by day and they are start effecting fiat money market.They can not neglect now crypto currency existance.They will come to an agreement sooner or later where all countries goverment will start accepting crypto on their businees dealing.

i think is yes, in future may be crypto currency can replacing  the mony, like history of computer in 1950 it is the same now for crypto currency

I think yes, sometime there will be a complete replacement of physical money with digital ones. Still, this will help in the process of paying for purchases, help to preserve nature, problems with damage to physical currency will disappear.

Edited by Marsellous

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

17 hours ago, flomopeter said:

Yeah crypto currencies will be replacing physical money in the future in fact digital currencies will be the only form of cash in the nearest future and cryptocurrencies will be leading digital currency world.

I am not agree with you as if that can happen then the poor will become more poor and they will die from hunger as they don'y have the access to those tech.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:52 AM, Andrew12 said:

I believe it will happen soon, we are already in the phase of transition the way we access our financial activity now is pretty impressive and quiet fast like using ATM's, sending money through mobile phones and the use of cryptocurrencies.

Yes that is possible but it will gonna happen now as lot of bugs occur in bitcoin though the blockchain system is decentralized. It needs to optimized in order to use correctly without error. 

13 hours ago, fimolof said:

i think is yes, in future may be crypto currency can replacing  the mony, like history of computer in 1950 it is the same now for crypto currency

It's not quite as easy as it sounds. And it's totally different from the history of computers. if regarding the computers, the addressability was a clear one, regarding the money the addressability is a general one and we are talking about financial education at an above average level.

8 hours ago, Khan said:

I am not agree with you as if that can happen then the poor will become more poor and they will die from hunger as they don'y have the access to those tech.

If the technology will advanced then there will also be the solution for those poor people who do not have access to the tech. They will provide all the facilities so all of the people will use bitcoin easily. 

On 10/17/2019 at 2:15 AM, Mananabasvalin said:

Crypto as a replacement in physical money is obviously good because you don't need to always bring your money, as long as you have an internet connection and mobile phones you can easily access your online wallet as much as you can. It would be greeat for us because it is hassle free.

However, you can use a real money to transact online and that is hassle free too, some countries that are supported cryptocurrency can do this because they're legalize crypto in their place and supported by the government.

i think that that time will going to come... so much for watching black mirror... further more, i am pretty sure that this is currently happening in some countries (who accepts or legalized or recognized crypto currency ) bitcoin has a lot of potential... however it might take a longer time not really soon but in the distant future...

3 minutes ago, leon said:

i think it would not be happened. because all time we need physical money. though crypto currency have many uses . physical money also have many uses. i don't think it could be replaced by btc

Yes fiat have many uses but we do not have to forget that BTC is also a currency and it is also doing the same thing which the fiat currency is doing. Like bitcoin is also buying things for us. 

Just now, Senku49 said:

I definitely agree to you. I do not think they will replace those fiat currencies that we have, they sill just be relative to esch other. These fiat can never be turned down because it is being used by most citizens on every country.

But what if all of the countries choose to use BTC or their own crypto currency? We are aware that now different countries have started to create their own coin and some have adopted bitcoin. So this thing will happen anytime in the future. 

6 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

That might come sometimes. But I do not think that all of the countries will choose to use these cryptocurrencies. There are some countries who aren't favor into it. Well, these currencies will help the country to reduce the usage printing of physical money.

I am sure that in the last all of them will be in favor of bitcoin, just like once Russia banned it and then started to support it. China banned on it and now they announced that they will adopt blockchain technology which also include bitcoin and all other altcoins. 

Edited by Pegem

Today it’s not enough for us to have a hard currency - we need it to be independent. This is exactly what we expect from cryptocurrency. But the new cluster of values, in addition to prospects, gives rise to many previously unrecognized problems. First of all, at the level of mentality. Over time, we will be able to observe big changes, but it is difficult to say exactly when.

pxf.jpg