Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

TSB you arrive my friend this is not our too highly interactive site and permanent members I am very happy because being part of this great platform I am very happy to learn her and earn here

• +2 1

Yes it can be ,because most if people want to earn money to handle thier expenses.  So in this way they would spend thier time to earn money from different place. But it can be other reason. But in other conditions people can earn money from this forum by posting without investment who don't have enough capital. So i think this forum help us in every conditions.   But why people are not active, so if they spend thier time so with this they can manage thier expenses. 

Yes, my friend, the Corona epidemic has greatly affected all aspects of life, without exceptions, on all global markets, including the currency exchange markets as well.

Yes as we know that Corona virus is in the process in the world most of the members of the crypto talk currency platform are inactive due to one reason and the other while most are in other works that make them not to have time 

I think people have shifted more towards the virtual money making sites after the pandemic hit. The reasom for the decline of the community member could be the fact that bitcoin worth declined as a result of the covid. People are hesitant to invest their hard-earned money in trading bitcoins.

Well to me I don't think the less activeness of the forum should she attributed to global pandemic covid-19 out break. For the reason that amidst the situation cryptotalk forum and the entire world of crypto currencies experience incredible rising in the population of adoption, participation. Talk less of the period that vaccine is discovered everything is returning to normalcy

Yes, I agree with you
Corona virus caused us big infections and bigger fears, and this made our thinking and our time very limited.
In addition to the people who pursued their studies and earned free certificates from the Internet.
This is reason enough to get busy.

Yes, my friend, in fact, the Corona virus. A lot of people were killed and the whole world kept silent. The wheel of life has been restricted, so it is going very slowly. The Corona virus has destroyed the global economy in general, and the price of Bitcoin has decreased, and we are thus paid less

• +2 1

I would say Corona is the real reason, all down now. As you mentioned BTC prices or other crypto prices have dropped so much due to Corona. All cryptocurrencies are now down, BTC 10000 6 to 6000, LTC 75 from 35 35, and ETH now 280 from 145. This is going on. And because of the crash of the crypto market, many users may think that it is not effective to spend our time on the forum.

Maybe Corona is the reason all crypto currency is down now .Btc from 10000$  yo 600$ ltc from 75$to35$ and Also eth from now.All Corona virus.

For me, the coronavirus is the most influential factor on this subject as the movement of airports and global markets has unfortunately become almost paralyzed.. It's right to harm all over the world, but ultimately it's not the only cause.
But there are other reasons which blocked many accounts due to non-compliance with the rules of the site..
Advice I give you the rules of society is the best thing you're doing. 
Good luck

Corona virus is the reason of fall down the whole activity of life .Sports ,schools,offices etc in every field of life its cause the serious effect .But on crypto talk it's increase the number of worker because every person is free now a days and wants to be work .So they join the crypto talk and they are all working here for learning as well as earning .So lot of people spend their time on crypto talk due to corona virus .

I don't think so infact due to covid people are more active on this forum as they are home quarantine and have more time to spend on cryptocurrency forum . In my opinion the main reason is removing of spammer accounts from this forum which leads to less active members.

I just joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning new things about crypto currency and related to it. For me members should more active than normal because in lockdown everyone is home.

• +4 1

I don't think corona virus is the reason behind less active members. I would like to say that due to corona virus members of the are increasing. Because due to lock down all the business and office jobs has been decrease. People stay at home and try to do online work to earn money. That is more members are joining this forum. 

It might be not. Because for the pandemic situation we are staying at hope and most of us spending leisure time. So the users of this forum should increase for it. We can also support our finance in this pandemic condition by working here. 

Yes maybe it is one of the most reason why people are not active and also because of corona so many changes also happened in this forum. So think it is one of the reason.

it has really made a lot of people lazy, but everyone works but not as active members as it used to be earlier, we are still a platform where we stay far away  But is connected to each other .

The corona could be an important reason because it negatively affected the participants here in the forum 
I'm here every day and working on getting to the top. 
I wish everyone well.

I do not agree with you on this point because Corona virus is the reason people stay in their homes, and this will encourage them to search for another unconventional job, such as working in this forum because it provides some money for them through the Internet

• +1 1

Well, the Corona virus has destroyed the world in all respects, resulting in great damage, and it certainly has an impact on digital currencies.
As I have seen that the currencies have increased due to the increase in usage due to the ease of conducting transactions remotely and the safety it provides

Hello everyone, yes, it is possible that Corona virus is the cause of silence and the lack of activity of some members within this forum, as it is possible that one of the members is infected with the virus and therefore cannot participate here.

I think it is exactly the opposite of what you think. I think that the only positive of the Corona virus is that it gave many people the opportunity to learn about digital currencies due to the ban and the long sitting of people in their homes and searching for work through the Internet.

Yes my friend that this virus is the cause of silence everywhere, but I do not think it caused silence in this forum because there is a lot of time to spend inside the house and this forum is the best option

• +2 1

Greetings
I do not expect that Corona is the reason for the lack of participation. On the contrary, because of this virus the embargo was imposed, and many people have more free time and are able to participate more.