Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Yes, I think it is true that the coronavirus has affected the whole world a lot. It's not just one city problem, it's a global problem. We know that people do not use mobile phone or internet in one place which is also all over the world. So he lost everything because of Corona , I was deeply affected by it. But in the near future it will overwhelm him. It will end one day.

In Corona situation, everyone is sitting on the home and face the financial issue and think about the money so that how I get money. In the free time they join the crypto currency sites to earn something for his family.

Hello there yes I think I'm covid 19 is a reason that this platform has small number of members because all the tourist place School universities offices are getting closed so so that's why these platforms are getting silence because everyone is this depressed from this situation and everyone getting tired of staying home we have to keep our Surf together because we want earn money from this platform

Very important question my friend.. Yeah .. We can say that .. Because the coronavirus filled the whole world and because of it the world went through huge economic hardship .. There have been many deaths and millions of.Injuries .. In my view, your words are relatively true ..

It is true my friend, the spread of the Corona virus around the world has made silence prevail in many streets and markets, but on the contrary, in this forum, because the banning measures taken by many countries of the world have contributed to an increase in the users of profit sites from the Internet in general and this forum in particular.

Very nice question my friend... My passion towards this forum is appreciation, respect and love for management .. Because this site has given us so much .. In all respects, and .. Whether it is cultural or social or physical, or scientific and other positive things that benefit the human in his career and

I do not think so, because staying at home encouraged many people to work on the phone, and some of these people entered the world of coding, and I was one of them too.

Yes, I believe the corona virus has harmed the entire world; as a result, all government activities have been suspended. This has impacted our crypto talk forum as well; we used to earn around $3 per day, but now the count has decreased due to the drop in bitcoin prices, and I believe another reason is that posts are being deleted incessantly because this forum is being cleaned up; as a result, we are experiencing this problem; hopefully, all members will resume work soon.

Maybe? I don't know because they can do cryptotalk even there is a virus because cryptotalk is online website so we can create topic even we're at home. Right? Virus can't stop the members here.

Dear on the contrary, the work in crypto talk appears distinctly during the spread of the Corona virus due to the need for everyone to work within the quarantine and there is no stronger work in the talk of encryption or cryptocurrencies in general, so cryptocurrencies rose dramatically due to the spread of the Corona virus and I advise everyone to do  Working in cryptocurrencies because it is the children of the future, and the last period made it clear that it is really like this. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

I don't think so, honestly. 

Because of the quarantine, we're looking for useful things so that we feel like Productive People, and like, I got to know the platform because of the quarantine and the big free time and I looked for it to learn and earn a little money, so I don't think the virus is the cause of the lack of activity.

I think that in part, recently the forum was cleaned of useless comments and those who violated the rules of the forum, perhaps because of this online forum decreased...

Dear friend, I disagree with this assertion. It is a very good time for people who are free at home to earn and learn from this platform. This is the most valuable time for many people who are free at home to earn at home.

Yes, my friend, the silence that we see in schools, markets, clubs, restaurants, tourist places and institutions is all due to the spread of the Corona virus, but I do not think that it is a reason for the lack of interaction of members here in this forum, but I see it as an opportunity to work in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Corona virus is not the reason for less active members in cryptotalk forum. Rather people will even have more time to spend on cryptotalk forum because school and jobs and so many things are closed. 

Corona virus has affected all areas of life, so people are moving away from using currencies in a tangible way in order to avoid this infection and resort to using these sites, and of course this comes back positively to mitigate the effects of this virus

• +2 1

Welcome my friend I respect your opinion and agree with you on the one hand that the virus caused the closure of schools and markets and at the same time save us more time to light the forum and learn more by sitting at home good luck 

• +1 1

I think so, my friend, that this period of time we feel that everything stops from life. There is a cessation of social, economic and intellectual life. We also feel lazy even in our homes. Unfortunately, we have lost a lot of enthusiasm for any work that we must do. I hope this virus will be eliminated and we return to our work. Vigorously and actively

I do not think so, my friend, because the virus is a reason for us to stay in homes and never leave.
Therefore, it was a reason why the whole world is moving towards the Internet and working on it.
If it was to spend their work itself, but indirectly, and to search for job opportunities within the Internet, including this forum, so I do not find the virus a reason for silence at all.

• +3 1

I think due to COVID-19 people came more and more here.people came here for good earnings cause in physically work less in our Society.

So people makes good earnings here.

Hello dear friend,

I think you are right dear friend. Coronavirus is the reason for everything that is happening bad. It's also the reason for silence on this forum.

• +1 1

My friend, in my opinion, because of the Corona virus, it has become a world stuck in its homes from the curfew, and people have more time to spend their time on the Internet and the reason is the fall of the Bitcoin currency

The Corona virus has cause damage to must of the things in the world including the world economy, but i don't think that the corona virus is the main reason for less active members in the cryptotalk platform, because the corona is even the main reason for for more active members in the cryptotalk platform..

Yes, my dear friend, Corona virus has a great negative impact on this platform and all over the world due to the suspension of trading and most activities in many countries of the world and also before the spread of that virus, the profit was about 3 dollars per day, but after its spread it became less due to the decline in the value of Bitcoin and thank you.

I do not think that Corona virus has anything to do with that, on the contrary, because we are spending a lot of time at home and this encourages us to work more hard in this forum and to interact more with posts on the topics raised

• +3 1