Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

No, I do not think so, because the Corona virus has led to people sticking to homes and thus increasing the demand for profit from the Internet, as we noticed the rise in some currencies during this period due to the great demand.

No I do not think that the corona virus is the reasons of the less active member of the forum but I think that the corona virus is the reasons of the increasing the members of the forum. Because people are locked down in thier own houses thier is no job and people are finding the online jobs to earn money and survive in this pandemic situation.

• +3 1

Well i don't think so because due to coronavirus maximum countries are in lockdown and in that case we should have acknowledged a high active members in the forum but its not like that i think that due to low earnings member are inactive in this forum because now we cannot earn upto $3 daily.

On the contrary, I think there is an increase in this forum because all people are sitting in their homes have become more time than before to participate in this forum but close markets and everything

• +1 1

I do not think that the Corona virus finds a role in low interaction as we all know the spread of the virus globally to domestic stone on billions around the planet and this allows them to enough time to interact and work more and thus increase interaction and not opposite

Yes I admitted that many problems were faced in the beginning of the beginning, especially with regard to ideas, despite the ammunition ammunition, but I had to work on more psychologically educated in the field as well as benefiting from the information provided by my friends

• +1 1

I guess that was then but not any more right now. The forum has really changed and things are not really how it used to be on the forum before. Now we have a lot of people online both day and night. 

Yes of course my dear friend because many of people sleep the whole day and night people become lazy and don't work every thing are go down because of the corona also the whole world face the Sach a very serious problem. 

The way this pandemic disease affect alot of people in some geographic regions one have the phobia that it may come to every area where we lives and some of the families are not staying in the same place one have to stop what ever his doing.

That is possible because as of now our world currently facing a big problem and it really affects the people also their jobs. 

There are some news that said bitcoin price also affected by the corona

In fact, the Corona virus affected life in general and clearly, as from the beginning of the emergence and spread of the Corona virus, the price decreased by half or more... But we cannot say it is the cause of silence in coded speech, but at the same time we do not exclude this thing

Yes, it is true that the Corona virus disrupted many businesses, such as schools, restaurants, etc., but this does not prevent or affect the participants. On the contrary, they must be many because everyone is at home for the sake of quarantine. Good luck to everyone, dear.

• +4 1

Yes, the virus may be the reason for all activities to stop, but I do not think it is the reason for the stoppage of activity in the forum. The activity is supposed to increase here because the vast majority of people are sitting in their homes

• +2 1

I'm not sure that's true. For now the forum.has gone through a sequence of changes which might have made so many members annoyed to leave the forum especially with the huge cut in the payments for posts so this might be one of the reasons for less members

In fact, in my opinion, the Corona virus had a great impact on the value of currencies of various kinds and on the movement of trade and the economy in general.  But now the situation is progressing for the better in all respects.  Everything must leave a mark.

I don't see that coronavirus will affect the activity on this forum in a negative way, in fact i think that people who are now spending more time home and they have now a great opportunity to participate in this forum. 

Edited by Toby99

On the contrary, I believe that the quarantine and the remaining of people in their homes is the reason for the increase in the activity of members in the forum.

But there are other reasons that arose from the quarantine conditions, which I think affected all market activities.

In the hope that the movement of exchanges and currencies will return to the market, so that we can start making profitable investments.

• +2 1

I see the opposite, that Corona will make the members larger in number and their presence more, because due to the presence of Corona the majority of people stay in their home and reduce their exit from the house, this helped to be permanent in the forum without being occupied with anything.

• +3 1

Corona virus has caused many disasters,  It damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop.

I think it takes a number of months . I do not think that profit in years is fun and we all need to strive in this field and work in it from a very very very short time so I expect new experience to be sufficiently aware of it in this field and work in it from a very short time

• +4 1

I do not think this is because of the Corona virus, all people have stayed home due to the quarantine, and as a result the number of people here should increase because most people are looking for ways to earn.

• +1 1

Quite the opposite, my friend, the wave of the Covid 19 virus allowed people to work in cryptocurrencies at the time of the ban. There is no traditional business, so the world has resorted to cryptocurrencies via the Internet, and this has a positive effect on the market.

• +4 1

Hello there greetings I think in my opinion do to the coronavirus I see more active member in this phone then before gonna because everyone are staying there home they don't have any work to do so they are just doing working in this forum to make some income for this role because everyone losing their jobs to do the coronavirus

I don't think it's a issue because during pandamic many of us are within room and it should be increased the activity of the forum. Possibly other reason can be matter

I don't know exactly but even it's Corona virus people can work here because it's an online platform. And I think the admins and moderators are deleting many spammers and unnecessary posts and I think that's the reason of less active members . 

I don't think the coronavirus can reduce the activities people spend on mine because more people have a lot of free time and they will spend all the time online

• +1 1