Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Hello to my friend, on the contrary, I do not think so, because since 2017, digital currencies have increased dramatically, especially in late 2019 when the Corona virus began, the price of bitcoin rose significantly and now and in 2020 it continues to rise due to the presence of many infected people in quarantine and now they are working in currencies Encrypted in short, this is the relationship of the Corona virus to the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies

I'm not convinced it's the other way around. There should be more involvement so everyone is expected to stay in the house due to the Corona virus. However, I believe the explanation is due to the last payment problem, in which members were unable to transfer their earnings to their balance, and as a result, many of them stopped. And many of them are banned due to rules and regulations.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk?

Yes mate you are right that due to virus everything is shut down. Every one is be afraid that's why the people are in there homes. There is no country left in the world which will not affected by the crona virus. Most of 5he people are infected by it that's why they are in the resting condition and are on bed rest. Hope good that everything will be OK in few months. 

• +1 1

Dear Corona virus and its spread throughout the world affected the global economy, but it did not affect only positively with regard to cryptocurrencies in general and everyone in quarantine needs to work through the Internet and there is no better than cryptocurrencies in general and work in this forum has a positive effect on it Corona virus In all the work on the forum looked great after the virus spread, thank you very much

• +1 1

Yeah Absolutely with this penedamic all things affected badly . Currencies also affect with time . Low market rate is the main reason of inactive members of this forum. With lower price they will lose interest in work. But they will get up after solving this problem comoeltely and it will happen in future. 

I do not think so, on the contrary, people are spending more time in their homes and in front of their tablets, it is a great opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies 

I do not think that the Corona virus is the one that causes the lack of activity in the forum. On the contrary, now members have more free time due to staying in homes, so activity was expected to increase . But I think that the lack of activity due to the expulsion of cheaters from the forum, as a number of countries were banned, in addition to that registration in the forum was suspended during the last period .

• +2 1

This epidemic has had many negative effects all over the world, as it has led to the cessation of a lot of work, and consequently a decrease in the income of people, and wages have also been reduced, whether it is working on Internet sites, in forums or civil work.

I don't think that corona virus is a cause less traffic on the forum because in this type of stations the people because more online because they have more time .

Corona virus affect a lot of things in the society and the world at large some have to stop activities in the forum do to lack of income for purchasing air time for using to discharges duties for the purposes of earning.

Corona virus has caused a crisis in various fields, such as restaurants, facilities, and laboratories, but I do not think that it has affected this forum, because working here does not require direct contact with others, and anyone can write at home with ease.

Yes, my friend, there may be silence in the crypto marketplace, Corona virus is the reason.The panic that the crypto trading market witnessed, brought about a large sale, the price fell in 1/2 and more, it came after the unfold of the Corona virus, in particular in Europe and America

I think that Coronavirus should increase the number of people in this forum due to quarantine and sitting at home I only got to know this forum when I contracted the virus and increased the number of hours I sat on the Internet

Of course, the Corona virus has affected cryptocurrencies in general and cryptocurrencies in particular, I think that it has stopped many projects for some cryptocurrencies, because in return, it has helped many people under the quarantine of the Corona virus, so many people have stopped their work, so they approved On CryptoTalk I have some money, I am one of them, since the ban began, my profits have increased dramatically. I work all day here, save some currencies in my wallet, and others trade them or invest other cryptocurrencies.

The corona virus has disturbed the whole world that it's even cause so many lockdown across the world, but from my own side,  I think that the global pandemic is even the main reason for more active members in the cryptotalk platform because many people were restricted from moving and they have much time for the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Yeah

Corona is often the reason for the lack of organs

This disease caused great harm to everyone

And he turned them on and became less active at work here on this forum

And I think the last payment problem was when members couldn't get their earnings to be credited to their balance so a lot of them stopped

Yes, there is silence in the cryptocurrency market due to Corona disease. The presence of panic in the cryptocurrency market has become the price drop by half and more.

I do not think so because dealing with cryptocurrencies is done over the Internet
Therefore, the Corona will not affect the cryptocurrencies of the large number of members and their enjoyment of awareness to avoid infection
I wish health and safety for everyone

• +2 1

Yeah i agree with you crona is the reason of less activity in this market. Due to corona virus lots of people overcome their work physically. I only suggest you ti becareful from crona and continue your work. Wish you all the best.

It has to be the opposite .
Because the coronavirus made everyone spending more time at home .
This gave them more time to use the internet and thus more time in this forum . No work , no shopping and no visits ,  just stay at home and browse the internet.

It is really real. I know the interesting ones from friends who suffer from health problems that may be Corona virus but they are under examination. I thought that their electronic activity would increase since their interaction in real life had become a little, but that their activity has become weak in general, even within their electronic accounts and social media as well. It is only natural that if you think about it, health is always a priority.

I agree with you Corona worked to disrupt schools and markets and made the movement slow, empty and almost non-existent, which led to the presence of a small number of members in the forum. I hope we can end this epidemic and get back to our lives again

Quite the contrary, dear, Corona virus has activated the forum and increased the number of members because during the ban period there is no work except on the Internet and working with cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

Yes you are right, Corona virus is a biggest reason to people see this website benefits I also agreed this forum and a lot of believe in this website and yes some of active member are here there's a reason Corona virus.i hope Corona virus can stop and all members are hard working in this forum.

Pray for all good luck.