Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your useful participation. I believe that if Corona virus is the reason for the silence of markets, offices, airports, schools and tourist places then it must be the reason for the increase in encrypted speech activity because the best thing that can be done at home is to work on this platform.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, in my opinion, it is the opposite, so the interaction should be greater in the time of the Corona, because most of the world is banned, and people do not have to intensify their work on the Internet and work with cryptocurrencies 

• +2 1

The exact opposite: The Corona pandemic caused an increase in memberships on this platform due to the commitment to sitting at home. This is what enabled members to work continuously and meaningfully because their professional work has stopped. This is what helped to develop the forum and spread the qualitative ideas to spread the benefit to everyone.  For this epidemic to disappear as soon as possible

I do not think that this is a reason to reduce activity. On the contrary, the activity of the members should increase, as they are forced to be at home and spend more time here. But I think the deletion of posts, repetition and lack of new posts is the reason for the low activity in the forum

In my opinion crona virus don't affect the population of the cryto world, because to work here we don't need to be go to office, we should work from home safe and sound.

My dear friend I do not think that is the main reason for less active members on this platform because on the daily basis this platform is growing... Because due to coronavirus many people not go outside for the earnings so they work on this platform and earn good money and slove his basic needs...

My be Corona is the the reason all crypto currency is down now BTC from 10000 to 60000 ltc from 75 to etc now.All that because of coona virus.

• +1 1

But I thing no it is the reason of activation of more members.Because people are free now a days they have no work for income.So they use mobile and cryptotslk is best for all them .they work daily base and earn money as they can earn in acadmies work.

I don't think because due to crona a larger number of people join this platform and i was also unaware about this and in crona I joined this forum.My friend suggested me to join this. In crona larger number of people join this because it is a source of income. In Clovis this forum helps many people and now it is helping. 

• +5 1

no I don't think is the reason of less active member because in lockdown everyone is free they are doing nothing

I do not think so .. that Corona virus has severed direct sexual relations at work or schools, but the Internet is still working at the highest efficiency .. I think that there is another reason, which is the lack of knowledge of the world about digital currencies, which is one of the reasons for my entry into this forum

Yes corona outbreak may have contributed to less activities, decrease in members participation n cryptotalk. But don't forget that the forum participation was over improve with the coming of new campaign system paying talk come that was accompanied with several interesting features that is capable of over improving the participation. Good examples was the double.of payment, payment for giving reputations and investbox feature.

My dear friend, I think I am the Corna virus, I have increased the work in encrypted currencies to fill the void left by this virus because it is a way to earn money for people who do not have an income so they have to work here to be able to earn money without the need for anyone

• +1 1

Everyone is supposed to be in the home obligation of safety, so on the contrary, everyone is supposed to be free to work on the forum now because it is the only work that you can accomplish without exposing your health to the risk of injury.

• +3 1

@Ch Ayyan No. I don't agree with you. corona virus effects our whole life it's true but it's not true for reason less active members in this forum. i think active members less because of payment system. before they paid 1000 satoshi each post but now they paid  200 satoshi. that the reason less active members. 

My friend, due to the Corona virus, all the governments of the world have stopped, airports and many things have stopped, and they have also caused damage to cryptocurrencies because they will reduce the demand and supply for currencies in the market, causing some cryptocurrencies to stop or not be traded or become little traded in them.

no my friend corona is not the reason for the less active member on the cryptotalk. they have the free time in the corona virus. so they give the free time on the cryptotalk. they do not go on the job and physical activities. they have other reasons.

Yes Corona is not only affecting just a country or region but it has affected whole the world and all of the activities are not working properly. So it is also the reason of people not coming on this forum.

I do not think that Corona virus has anything to do with that because in light of this pandemic everyone is at home and therefore they have enough time to work on the Internet

If it is true that this virus is affecting the world, but Cryptotalk is an online WEB site and has given the opportunity to work at home without any problem, I just think that the administrators of the forum are doing a cleaning, so there are few users at this time .

According to my information, the Corona virus has affected all aspects of life, but I do not know if it affected the price of Bitcoin. We must wait before investing. But it did not affect the forum activity.

The Corona virus has caused a great silence in many really different places, but I do not think it caused silence in this forum, quite the opposite because of this virus. The number of members has increased because this forum allows us to earn while we are sitting in our homes

• +3 1

I don't think so because people are free there are silence is every where due to corona and every one is at home .so they should give time to this forum..may be they have some other busy rotuine 🥰

I do not think so because Corona has no relationship in cryptocurrencies and cannot reach it, but some people have been affected by it and no longer have the ability to continue working here.

Yes, I think the corona virus is a reason for the restriction of participation in the forum as well as for cryptocurrencies, because it is possible that a person infected with a virus is a member of a forum or a cryptocurrency. but now isolating people will also have more time to join the forum.