Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

But my friend, we all know that corona exists all over the world. It is not a matter of one country, but of the whole world, so it has closed the business of the whole world. The whole world has closed. Is going away every day a lot of people get sick because of this and a lot of people die so you think something or other. To some extent, the corona virus has also affected the international market.And speaking of this forum, I don't think a small number of them have anything to do with the corona virus, so you keep doing your work on this forum. 

No covid-19 is not reason of the less members active.the resin is that durring cleaning process many people didn't get their payment so they disappoint and take a break for a short time.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I don't think so. According to my  opinion due to lock down the active members of this forum are increased as they are sitting inside their houses free so they tried to earn money and they joined this kind of sites

لااعتقد ان لفيروس كورونا تأثير سلبي على العمل في المنتدى لان هذا الوباء حد من  الخروج والاختلاط وزاد من فرص الجلوس والمنزل مما اقتضى ذلك في قضاء الوقت على الانترنت ومنه العمل في العملات المشفرة 

• +1 1

I think that no, the Corona virus is not the reason, but on the contrary, we have a lot of time at home that we can spend on the Internet and work in cryptocurrencies, but this has become our only work in quarantine because we cannot go out much to protect ourselves from this virus.

Corona is the cause of everything that happens in this forum and the world. When this virus is massive, coin prices are now being dumped, and the stock market for paper money is also declining which is not good for us.  And not allowing new registrations within the forum, which led to a decrease in the number of posts in the forum.

I think it may be possible because this pandemic has disturbed everyone and no one is mentally prepared to work and there is an atmosphere of uncertainty among the people so, they are not giving proper attention to this platform.

Hey friend i think the Coronavirus wave A reason for the increase in work on the Internet due to the closure of many workplaces and regions but to reduce the profit in this forum the people who steal the publications the effect of reducing the activity on this forum.Thanks !

Of course coved- he had the negative impact on all business, people and many people lost their work and deteriorating their status, this forum was a moral and financial boost for them but nothing comes without work, perseverance and patience

I don't think so that coronavirus is the reason of less active members in the forum. Due to cover people are stick in their homes they have lot of time to spend in the forum. If you think people are less active here then maybe it's because of the decrease in payments

Hello my friend The Corona virus caused many damages, but it did not affect the activities of members in the world of cryptocurrencies. Rather, this is due to the fact that some posts are deleted, which reduces the activities of members. Good luck

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that every day many people are adding in this forum due to covid 19 because many people has lost there jobs and many peoples are staying at there home due to lock down so therefore peoples are increasing on this forum.

Hey! I don't think that corona virus is the reason. In this pandemic situation when all things are closed, people have no source of income.  They have lot of time at home. It is the the best site where you earn money by staying at home. Stay home, Stay safe!

I do not think so.  Because Covid 19 has greatly affected the world, but I do not think that it had a negative impact on the interaction and participation in the forum and cryptocurrencies, and the best proof of this is that the health ban forced people to stick to homes and this prompted many of them to search for cryptocurrencies because most of them lost  His job.  Therefore, the best way to compensate for losses is to search for profit in cryptocurrencies while you are at home.  So the topics and posts increased from before

well i think Now that all government operations have ceased, it has an effect on our crypto talk platform, as we used to receive about $3 a day, but now the count has decreased due to the drop in bitcoin prices, and I believe another explanation is that posts are being deleted incessantly as this forum cleans up, so we are experiencing this issue. Hopefully, all members will resume regular work soon.

Corona virus is very dangerous, so it has paralyzed the movement of people and was restricted everywhere, but I do not think that it has affected the work on cryptocurrencies because work on these currencies is done via the Internet, meaning it is dealt with remotely and does not need to deal with people and meet them, so its effect on currencies  Encoded was little and in the end I wish you good luck my friend

Hi friend😊

I want to say that corona has affected the entire world so it could be the main reason of memners absence from the forum. And due to the crash of the crypto market many user might be thinking that it is not usefull to spent our time in the forum. Thank you

Welcome my friend, a small virus has shut down all the world and most people have become unemployed and reaped a lot of deaths, this is what makes most people work on websites and forums to earn money during shutdown periods, I hope the Corona virus is over.

My friend, I am still working as a beginner in this platform and I do not know about working in cryptocurrencies except a little. Therefore, I collect information about it from people who are experts in this field in order to benefit and learn to start working hard, diligence and high.

Yes of course due to covid-19 every where is silence in school colleges university and markets but at crypto talk is not the reason of covid-19 because its online platform not we are meeting to each other physically.

From my point of view, I think that the Corona virus has caused an increase in the trend of most people towards cryptocurrencies. Due to the suspension of most human activities and sitting at home.

The virus may be the reason for the decrease in interaction and communication because it has caused harm in all areas without excluding any country, currency, or trade.
Everyone is affected by the virus and it will cause more harm if we do not control it.

Yes I think your right corona virus damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop, and I think another reason is continuesly deleting post because this forum cleaning forum so we face this problem, maybe soon all members start work normally.

Yes I think your right corona virus damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop, and I think another reason is continuesly deleting post because this forum cleaning forum so we face this problem, maybe soon all members start work normally.

Welcome my wonderful friend, I hope you are healthy and well, I do not think so, my dear friend, because our work in the encryption platform depends on our presence at all times behind the mobile screen, or behind the computer screen, so it is not necessary for us to mix with each other by touch or any method The virus transmits through it, the platform is a great job to avoid the enemy and keep safe from the epidemic, good luck for you.

• +5 1

Good night
At first, I don't think the Coronavirus is the cause
Home quarantine has given people more time and therefore activity here should increase
But the virus has caused damage to the global economy as well as to the cryptocurrency, which led to the depreciation of its value
I think activity will resume when Bitcoin will rise again
Thank you for your patience and good luck.