Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Hello dear, I wish good health to everyone. I think that the Corona virus has affected everything in the world, trade, travel, work, but online work has not been affected like others. You can work from home and protect yourself from the risks of contracting this virus.

I am not sure that this is the case, although it should not, rather it should be the opposite since, now since the corona virus we have had to adapt to new things and new ways of working, I think there should be more participation and active participants.

Corona virus puts bad impact on our daily life. But i think it has no impact on cryptotalk for reducing the active members . I think the site was off for some development issue and for changing the rules and regulation

It is possible that it is, some people have their own businesses and cannot devote themselves to working on Crypto Talk, and others are likely to be infected with the epidemic and because of its bad condition, it is not able to work.  I hope this epidemic will end and we will work again as one team

Corona virus may also be the reason for some members to not be active in the forum. When this crisis started, some members were fighting against it so that they can be safe, maybe thats why they are not active.

I don't think so; people already have much more opportunity to enjoy at home and on the internet. I'm fairly sure it was because bitcoin has dropped in value, as well as bots and scammers being banned. This is a new forum, so it will take some time to gain traction.

Because of the Corona, there are many abuses that have occurred in the world, countries and platforms, so far we have not seen any positive for this virus

Corona virus has some effects, yes .... because there are many infected and quarantined people who are unable to connect to the Internet, but in return there must be a high turnout due to home quarantine in most countries, meaning that people are able to communicate and participate because most of them stop working .

In fact, I think the matter is otherwise, I think that the Corona virus has led to an increase in memberships in this forum, given the increased interest in cryptocurrencies and the increase in those willing to learn about it, because this forum is a good opportunity for learning.

• +2 1

No I don't agree with this statement.  Then members of cryptotalk in the world has increased day by day, After the pandemic Corona virus.  People will increase their dependence on digital currencies due to Corona and also for their usefulness in achieving their benefits. 

Is it possible? I'm not sure because they will do cryptotalk even though there is a virus because cryptotalk is an online forum that allows us to build topics from the comfort of our own homes. Is that correct? The members here can't be stopped by a virus.

I think so . I think Corona disease affected many activities in the forum . Yes, this disease negatively affected many businesses and activities . But that's fine

Yes, my friend, this affects a lot..I think that this disaster has caused an internal incentive to resort to working on the Internet, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because it will become the strongest currency in the future, and they will not waste this opportunity.

I think infact corona virus is the reason for increasing the number of members because due to lockdown r say due to smat lockdown everyone is free at home .they want to earn and they are earning it online from sites like crypto

Welcome my friend here
Working here under the circumstances of the Corona crisis must increase work activity here due to the abundance of free time, so I devote time in my spare time to pursue my work here
I work hard and bring interest more all the best to everyone here

• +4 1

The corona virus was a reason for people to stay at home so if the forum had less members when you made this message the reason must be something else. With the corona people were on the internet all time. Perhaps all members that are not here since then made a lot of money trading with the market being bull for months and had less time to post in forums.

l don't think that coronavirus can be the reason of losing active members on the forum. On the contrary, coronavirus can be the reason of joining a lot of people in the world. That is why this forum is the best way without going from home. As you knew cause of COVID-19 it is so hard to find any job during quarantine.

Of course my friend I think it is the biggest reason of less members active on this kind of platform you just have to keep on working . You will earn maximum profit here.

Yes dear, Virus Corona in the world limited everything like institutions, schools, companies, etc. It also worked to limit the handling of encrypted currencies a little bit, as I was getting three dollars some days ago and now the price has now decreased due to the low price of bitcoin and perhaps all members start Working normally soon, but you must be patient until it gets up again

The spread of this epidemic in the world affected all economic fields in addition to that this impact included Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but the prices of cryptocurrencies are still high, which proves the strength of this field 

Yes dear it could be one of the reasons because corona virus really demag the whole world and specially the working sectors .and it is reason of the decreasing the value of all the curriences .I hope all things settled down soon .

yes my friend it is the reason for the less members active on the form you just have to keep on working and start making money and free BTC on this form.

I never think so. During this pandemic, people were forced to stay at home and work on the Internet due to quarantine laws, and I think this is a good reason for many people to know about this forum because it enables you to work inside the house.

• +3 1

No, I do not think that is the reason, because most people now spend most of their time at home, meaning they have plenty of time to work in the forum, so there should be more participation.

Hello, everyone.
I think there are several reasons, including the coronavirus, because it affected the whole world. 
Supervisors may have removed some members for violating specific rules.