A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I advise every beginner to work in bitcoin currency because it has a profit other than the rest of the currencies. We are in the interesting and useful world of cryptography to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

thank you my friend. On this useful information, especially for us beginners All the old members of this forum should guide the novices, so that we can advance in this forum towards the mother I thank everyone for their advice I wish the best 

If you want to work on this site, you have to follow all the rules of this khan, then I can work in a good way, I will give an instruction for those who are new, that is, never post a copy, then your account will be banned.

• +1 1

Yes dear you said right all the faucets sites are waste of time because we work on their a weak and earn only one dollar it is very little amount and waste of our important time. The freelancing is one of the best home based work an skill based also. By freelancing we can earn a lot of earning.

Yes indeed my friend, we shouldn't be wasting much of our time with some sites, actually freelancing sites are very good most especially if we have the experience and knowledge. We can gather much capital in freelancing sites.

Certainly, cryptocurrency is the best platform for cryptocurrencies, as it allows us to deal with cryptocurrencies in several ways, including trading and investment, but we have to have enough experience for that.

Yes, my friend agreed with you.
The Beginner section is very suitable for beginners who want to experience a new world of diverse contents, and the beginner must learn, read and discover about this, and must read all the instructions and rules about this forum.
All the best for everyone

This is absolutely true that starting with taps is a waste of time, whatever it is, and we may even need a whole month to win one dollar of it, and we can never compare it to this forum, because it is much easier and better and we have to stick to it.

Dear friend @Ramez.sz @Nour kem @Nawaz4037cryptocurrency is an area you like more than others and learn everything about it and read every piece of information about them, it will take a lot of effort and it will cost you a lot of time but when after that you will realize how easy it is for you to find a job you will know that it is worth all the effort. Thank you 

Friend, this information that you are giving to beginners, I think it is good because so beginners will not look for sites that do not give them anything or do not earn anything but if they win so they will surely look for sites with a specific job that they should do to so win.

Yes cryptotalk is very good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can easily earn money in this platform. You can easily trade and earn money but you should must have a knowledge in this about take care and good luck.

• +4 1

You are right, my dear friend. Most cryptocurrency beginners tend to waste time on taps and free sites with low and limited income. Unlike this forum, we can earn $ 2.3 per day. It is a good income and good luck for everyone.

This is a good advice because many beginners start working on the sites of taps and applications that pay a small amount of bitcoin and they do not know many ways to earn money, which makes them put a lot of effort without any benefit

My dear friend, most of the beginners go to the taps site through which a person only earns a few profits, but this forum earns many profits so I advise everyone to participate in this forum

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you are saying right that the earning of this site  is so less but cryptotalk is a part time job we work on it in our free time and we have no burden of work on this site.

Working on taps and collecting their money is very boring and you will not get a good return, so I advise you to work in this forum and to acquire sufficient skill in order to invest and make money

• +1 1

Yes dear, it is the best cryptotalk platform for trading and earning money for everyone, as I have noticed most junior members entering exchanges, investments, taps, etc. in encrypted currencies that pay them little and know only these ways of earning, which makes them in constant fatigue and fatigue

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. Many beginners turn to tap sites to earn a very small amount of money. They do not know what are good sites. We have to advise our friends to work on forums like this forum because it is very good

Thank you for sharing this information. Working in this forum is one of the best ways to make money online, but there are many people who are bored and the world of crypto may not be suitable for them. Therefore, they tend to work in the field of freelancers, as it is also possible for us to consider it a major job, as many people depend on the profits from it, in the end, choose what is comfortable for you, good luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. This platform has given beginners a golden opportunity to work and earn money, as cryptotalk is the best platform for trading and investing, no site offers such an opportunity, and we are also learning a lot about cryptography. More recommendations like this should be given to guide beginners

welcome my friend
Yes, many expect these sites to earn money
But in fact, it is a waste of time, you must ensure the credibility of the sites
For me, I started working in cryptocurrencies through the cryptocurrency forum. It is a wonderful, fun and safe forum. You can earn money by learning and diligence and distributing your expertise to members through useful articles.

My most valuable piece of advice to new friends is to join a stable bitcoin wallet first. Then, never put all of your money into a single coin. I recommend making a mixed basket. Examine and analyze the coins you want to invest in carefully; do not exchange without first analyzing and researching the coins yourself with the help of others."

Thank you, my friend, for this information. We must tire ourselves and search for independent jobs in order to make good profits. So we must stay away from taps because faucets are a waste of time and do not make good profits.

It is true, and we are lucky to work on this forum, without wasting our time on the excitement of scams or false sites, and here we can win in a better and more profitable way.