A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

but I think one of the most important way for any new comer to work in is to make sure that they do really make sure that the learn how to build their knowledge base so to work in this place people need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective we need to keep on trying as ahrd and making sure that everything is doing the right thing so to me I think new comers to work as hard to make good knowledge base so they can be able to manover  everywhere easily so its important that new comers dont directly get into the market fast but to work as hard to make sure that they are able to build some wealth out of it. Information is wealth and they should base their information with how they learn.

beginners should get proper information about how and what they are about to do. They should use easy to understand language. The content should be appropriate and interesting for everyone. They should not get discouraged if get negative feedback but should learn from their mistakes. beginners can also get help from the seniors.

That's right- learning from faucets sites is more of a waste of time and more time spent on faucets sites.  One dollar can't be made by completing many tasks throughout the day and it takes a month to balance the withdrawal.  Those who are beginners are wasting their time on such faucets sites, they will be able to do a lot of good things and earn good money by spending time in this forum.

All are welcome to the forum. Be thankful to the creators and be sincere to the forum. Post relevant topics and comment decently. Abide by the rules and avoid spamming. It is a great way to make posts and earn bitcoins. 

• +1 1

i first of all entered the faucets websites, but when i found out extra approximately them, i were given out of them and grew to become to the reality that gives to the completion of responsibilities, as it gives you a great value, such as this prominent discussion board

Yes, you are right my brother. Many of the people start working with the taps sites and earn small money by wasting their big part of time. These beginners have not much experience of online earning sites that is why they do this. Cryptotalk is the best online earning site through which you can earn BTC.

• +2 1

Hello dear mate thanks alot to share this post .I think that it is a right way to earn money but we have to skills , experience and knowledge like design,or editing and developing about the crypto talk forum .there won't ever be a freelancing website that pay a good amount ,enough to consider it a job at the cryptotalk forum .

• +1 1

Good suggestion. As I'm a new member I'll preffer working on those sites where i can earn and learn at the same time just like cryptotalk.

But freelancing needs lot of talent and hardworking.

Everyone has no such talent. So recommend them about cryptotalk.

Freelancing is so time consuming but ypu can earn a lot of money with skills. 

• +1 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think this is a good way to make money but we need to develop skills, experience and knowledge such as designing, or editing and developing crypto talk forums. Why not a freelancing website that pays a good amount of money I think that's enough to do ....

I agree with you, for me it is better that you make your own songs so that people see how you are doing your independent work and without help from anyone and you will gradually earn money for what you want to use it or need my recommendations than ever You give up until you achieve what you want and that you chose the best to earn money and knowledge that is the world of cryptocurrencies.

Working on the faucet site is a waste of time and we can not earn a lot of by working long hours. In this case, the freelancing site plays a very important role in earning money. They pay good money. However, working on a freelancing site requires expertise on a particular job

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You should work with dedication and devotion. Work hard. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

Yes absolutely, i am completely agreed with the suggestion. Most of the freelancing sites are scams and beginners will lost their money and time here. Also all the beginners should stay away from faucets because these give very less profits.

In my opinion, all the beginners should work at this forum in start and make easy money by just making posts and reacting posts.

I will say that I am proud that I have found such a beautiful platform to work here.  From what I have seen, it is possible to gain a lot of knowledge. I think it is spreading knowledge all over the world.

• +3 1

Actually, this method is a big waste of time. It takes a lot of time in order to take very little financial return.There are many ways of making profit that I think are more profitable than profit

All new members, I wish success to all and achieve your goals. I advise you to read the instructions carefully before starting and stick to them and apply them to get a positive result.

17 minutes ago, Jonson Smith said:

I will say that I am proud that I have found such a beautiful platform to work here.  From what I have seen, it is possible to gain a lot of knowledge. I think it is spreading knowledge all over the world.

@Jonson Smith We have participated in several sites to win cryptocurrency, but the payment was minimal, well, I think that no site like CryptoTalk pays this way for a little effort.

It's nice to ask that for what you needs to do and what to do, the first and for all of the others things is just rules and regulations are the best thing to do

It's nice to ask that for what you needs to do and what to do, the first and for all of the others things is just rules and regulations are the best thing to do

Hello everyone, although I consider myself a beginner, according to my experience in the platform, I can recommend that the most important is to have discipline and consistency when making our publications and comments, for that you must be very clear about the rules and regulations, another outstanding aspect is that you have to try to read the most experienced people to learn from them.

My special recommendation to my novice friends, see my novice friend, all you have to do in the beginning is 100 free useful posts and it is very important in order to learn from them for each post 101 characters as a minimum and also it must be from your own creativity and not copy one's post and as an important advice not to create two accounts on a forum of the same  The device or the same IP so that it is not banned immediately, and make sure that your posts are useful to members in order to gain a reputation and thus earn more money Thank you

Faucets are not a waste of time because even though only a small amount of money you can get there, it is still an opportunity that you should grab, you just only need to follow the instruction, and then you will receive free bitcoin which you can use for investment

On 19.03.2020 at 12:44, Cammer said:

Merhaba. 

Kripto dünyasındaki birçok yeni başlayan, büyük bir zaman kaybı olan musluk siteleriyle başlama eğilimindedir. Demek istediğim hepimiz biliyoruz, bu sitelerden 3 haftada zar zor bir dolar kazanabilirsiniz!

Kriptoda para veya kar olmadan başlamanın en iyi yolu, yaptığınız belirli bir iş için size makul miktarda para ödeyen serbest işler yapmaktır. Bununla yeteneklerinizi geliştirir ve para kazanırsınız.

İyi şanslar!

For 2 years, I have been trying to earn crypto money from tap sites on the internet. I realized too late that it was a huge waste of time. I haven't earned a dollar by struggling for months. You are quite right. Now I found CryptoTalk.Org.

As for me, I do not trust any of these sites that do not contain the credibility of the only platform that I trust and do not consider it a waste of time is this platform

There are a lot of recommendations for beginners.beginners should try to obey rules and regulations.they should try to avoid from violation of rules.